Forum › Slave-chan and Tentacle-san discussion

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

No, I wanted to see what tentacle-san looked like. But I guess I'll respect her privacy :)
I find it hilarious how expressive this tenatcle-san is without even a face xD

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Tentacle but still be YURI!!??? I love this author!

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

It's Gorgon from FGO

joined Jul 26, 2016

I find it hilarious how expressive this tenatcle-san is without even a face xD

tbf actual octopi manage to be a remarkably expressive bunch for critters that A) have no faces as we would understand them B) mostly communicate with each other by changing color; body language translates surprisingly well over even such immense species gaps :P

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I surmise this is one of those webcomics that are released one page at a time, and there's lotsa more to come.

(I mean, there's no way it ends here... we haven't seen the true shape of the tentacle monster, the secret past of slave girl is still unrevealed, the wings haven't been explained...)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

We have now successfully combined the classic massage bait and switch with the similarly classic tentacles. Nothing is impossible in this world.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Forgot to say, but based on wings I'd guess Slave-chan is a fairy?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'd definitely be interested in seeing more of this. Too many unanswered questions to just stop here!

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Never seen that before lol.

But it kinda felt like it was building up to a punchline, but there wasn't one?

glad I wasnt the only one feeling this way, I thought there would be at least 6 more pages or so of content :')

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Totally not what I expected. I liked it hahaha

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I don't know what I just read, but I want more of it.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

i know this is supposed to be light-hearted and mindless but im honestly really interested in this concept lol like, why do the tentacles always have to be so aggressive?! we need more submissive shy bottom tentacle representation in this world! yuri or otherwise!

https://itsuki20140102.booth.pm/items/1549483

I keep seeing snippets of this in various places, do you know if there's a place where the whole thing is intact?

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I wanna see them meet face to face

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

i know this is supposed to be light-hearted and mindless but im honestly really interested in this concept lol like, why do the tentacles always have to be so aggressive?! we need more submissive shy bottom tentacle representation in this world! yuri or otherwise!

https://itsuki20140102.booth.pm/items/1549483

I keep seeing snippets of this in various places, do you know if there's a place where the whole thing is intact?

If you search for "Tendo Itsuki" on other cough research cough sites you can find a series of comics with those same characters, but I have yet to see that particular one scanlated

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sequel!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Best i can do is mutual - non Yuri tentacle https://nhentai.net/g/297635/
Though it is wholesome

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I wonder why the tentacle was gendered to begin with? Was it just presuupposed by insect-san?

Also Feet

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

i um- oh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.