Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The small-chested girl is a prophet. Testify!

joined May 7, 2017

6 pages ugh ... also Chiaki's right, that's what boobs exist to begin with, so High School girls can suck on each other, all in good fun and as a sign of friendship

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

6 pages ugh ... also Chiaki's right, that's what boobs exist to begin with, so High School girls can suck on each other, all in good fun and as a sign of gayness

Here, I fixed it for you.
laughs at himself

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 12:57PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is still great lol

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Don't reason out now, you cowards

joined Mar 1, 2018

Someone tell them they are lover please

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Also- nice chapter- especially the ending - girls breasts are meant to be sucked on by babies not high school girls lol :)

Leave it to Harumi to do the tsukkomi and set the boke straight! (Excuse my French.)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Dang nabit Harumi!!!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I understand the non-sexual boobs groping logic, but now tell me how da heck is she gonna suck her boobs in a non-sexual way xD?

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 6:56PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I understand the non-sexual boobs groping logic, but now tell me how da heck is she gonna suck her boobs in a non-sexual way xD?

You just have to think of her as a baby.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

god of course boobs were made to be succed on by hs girls! if they cant then what is e v e n t h e p o i n t

joined May 7, 2017

I sucked Aerith's boobs yesterday, Helena's on Tuesday and Yuffie's on Sunday (Monday is sacred), guys this is what true friendship is all about, we suck each other's boobs all the time and this is normal as it should be.

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 11:15PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

35 chapters in, and I still can't decide if I like this story or hate it. It's kind of cute, but something about non-sexual sexual molestation really irritates me.

Well, I wouldn't call it molesting since they are both allowing it- but wording aside, Im pretty positive it IS sexual too- they just haven't twigged yet. They are only interested in each others boobs- and there is no way they are enjoying it only in some tactile sense without any feelings.

It's molestation because Harumi has been pushed into the whole.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That may have been the case the very first times - although even then it was something Chiaki suggested she could do as thanks for the umbrella and she could have easily refused - but throughout most of the series Harumi has not only been a willing participant, but also the one actually recognizing her own growing feelings towards Chiaki.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ Are you mistaking this for ~Hino-san no baka?? It has ALWAYS been consenting and wanted hasn't it in this manga?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sekai_de_ichiban_oppai_ga_suki_ch00#8

Even back in chapter 0 or 1 - she is asked and agrees- and seems to be blushingly enjoying it- where is the blackmail or forced elements you are talking of? I mean sometimes Chiaki might have pushed for a new level that Harumi wasnt ready for yet- but she always gets her consent that I recall..

And Harumi is also enjoying doing her own groping- and is the one who clearly knows her feelings.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Are you mistaking this for ~Hino-san no baka?? It has ALWAYS been consenting and wanted hasn't it in this manga?

Even in Hino-san there is consent. Both Chiaki and Hino always ask before doing anything. There is no molestation at all.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup I agree myself- just it seems less clear to some in hino-san, so I thought maybe they were thinking of that.

joined Sep 1, 2017

That may have been the case the very first times - although even then it was something Chiaki suggested she could do as thanks for the umbrella and she could have easily refused - but throughout most of the series Harumi has not only been a willing participant, but also the one actually recognizing her own growing feelings towards Chiaki.

Harumi's feelings for Chiski are the problem. She was giving Chiski reluctant consent, because she had feelings for the boob obsessed jerk, but Harumi wasn't comfortable with it, because she knew it didn't mean the same thing to Chiski as it did to her. Sense then, Harumi has taken more proactive role in this weird boob groping game. However it doesn't change the fact that Chiski unwillingly (I meant unwittingly.) took advantage of Harumi's feelings to get at them boobs.
I don't actually believe Chiski guilty of anything other than being an insensitive jerk. Which the last time I checked isn't a crime. However I'm not above using hyperbole to make my point seem more meaningful.

Edit: Harumi's feelings might have started after the gropings. The story has been running a while, and I am not good at remembering details long term. However I do clearly remember Harumi thinking of stopping the boob game because Chiski was only into Harumi's boobs and not her.

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 2:29AM

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I wonder at what extent their boob activities will go on until one of them actually realizes something?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^It looks to me like she always wanted AND enjoyed their groping sessions. While it embarrasses her, she isn't at all against it - and misses it when they dont.

You are right ofcourse that Harumi wants MORE than that and she comes to more and more dislike that Chiaki only seems into her boobs and not her- but that does NOT mean she doesn't still like their groping time.

And Chiaki isnt taking advantage of her- because she both is clueless about Harumi's feelings, and because Harumi has never told her she doesn't want it. Chiaki is guilty at most of being clueless about her feelings for Harumi- and not realising why hers are the only boobs she wants nowadays.

@ninehell I thought it was clear that Harumi at least, has ALWAYS known her feelings. Chiaki is the usles lesbian who is only just starting to get a clue.

last edited at Nov 30, 2019 8:24AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

^^It looks to me like she always wanted AND enjoyed their groping sessions. While it embarrasses her, she isn't at all against it - and misses it when they dont.

You are right ofcourse that Harumi wants MORE than that and she comes to more and more dislike that Chiaki only seems into her boobs and not her- but that does NOT mean she doesn't still like their groping time.

And Chiaki isnt taking advantage of her- because she both is clueless about Harumi's feelings, and because Harumi has never told her she doesn't want it. Chiaki is guilty at most of being clueless about her feelings for Harumi- and not realising why hers are the only boobs she wants nowadays.

@ninehell I thought it was clear that Harumi at least, has ALWAYS known her feelings. Chiaki is the usles lesbian who is only just starting to get a clue.

That's pretty much what I said. I just put a more anti-Chiaki spin on it.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Well, we don't yet know the precise circumstances of how Harumi agreed to Chiaki's request. Volume 3 is apparently going to have an extra that continues their... "origin story" from the volume 2 extra.

That is, unless the raws for that are already out. If they are then everything I just said is moot. :P

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Apropos of nothing, after reading both series' for years, I just realized this is the same mangaka as the one for Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!

I feel so stupid.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I agree author-san ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Glad to see Chiaki trying to advance the relationship (in her own perverted way).

To reply you must either login or sign up.