Forum › The Secret Recipe discussion

joined Aug 16, 2014

Such a gret manga !

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I love Milk. Her manga was the first that I read. The sigh, pink, whatever series reeled me in. I love her lengthy series but also hate how now that I've read all of them, I will have to wait real time for a new one like everyone else :'(

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 3:24AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Wow I was really afraid the ending would be rushed but I felt really warm and fuzzing after seeing that kiss page. <3

Morinaga Milk must've struggled trying to finish this after reading her insert lol. I'm glad she stuck to her word and delivered another great work.

Also, what the hell first, second and third base mean (I'm not from the us so)?

Also since they're in a same-sex relationship, there's no "home run" since well....none of them have a penis lol. So I'm assuming the 3rd base Wakashi was referring to was probably oral (which in terms is home-run for them).

2 words: sex toys

And, in fact, Morinaga Milk has used (impromptu) sex toys in her work at least once I can think of.

Impromptu? I'm aware of at least one and I think two strawberry-shaped vibrators in Morinaga Milk stories. I seem to recall one in a "Nana and Hitomi" somewhere in the fairly late going. And there was definitely one in "Passionate Electric Waves" (which was hilarious and raunchy, although also touching at times).

joined Sep 25, 2013

aaaaaaa , need more loveeee <3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

2 words: sex toys

And, in fact, Morinaga Milk has used (impromptu) sex toys in her work at least once I can think of.

Impromptu? I'm aware of at least one and I think two strawberry-shaped vibrators in Morinaga Milk stories. I seem to recall one in a "Nana and Hitomi" somewhere in the fairly late going. And there was definitely one in "Passionate Electric Waves" (which was hilarious and raunchy, although also touching at times).

There wasn't any real on-screen sex in the Nana & Hitomi stories, so your recollection is off a bit. Not to mention the one in Passionate Electric Waves was an actual vibrator so not actually impromptu. In fact it was bought with the express purpose of prompting the couple's first time together.

However! There were the carrots in Bunny's Road and the can of deodorant in Sweet Lips. I could have sworn there was another food-as-toys one but maybe I'm getting it mixed up with another author.

last edited at Dec 3, 2014 11:20AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

I just read the last post without any context. Do I even want to know? >.<

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I joined dynasty reader just to say this is one of my favorite series ever. I think it's brilliant and shares a lot with Watamote and NHK ni Youkoso that people aren't getting when first reading it.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I hope this doesn't get licenced too... I won't be able to buy it in my country, and I can't order anything from other countries either x__x (fuck my life D:)

It's not that unlikely, you may as well download the chapters from here while you've got the chance.

Finally got around to reading this, I think the first time I've read a yuri series after putting off picking it up until it was finished. Very enjoyable, lots of funny moments, good dynamic between the two, & they were both pretty likeable. It was maybe a bit too slapstick, but the final confession bits at the end were pretty heartfelt.

If there was one thing missing, I'd say it was a couple other interesting characters. There's no Tamamin or Sugi in this, though Kanbe-San is pretty cool.

last edited at Jan 22, 2015 2:54AM

joined Oct 25, 2015

Well, I started reading this one and could not stop until I was done. Great story. Really enjoyed both characters, the comedy had me laughing and also feeling bad for the character waiting to confess her love but enjoyed the happy ending. I'll be reading the other reads for this author!:)

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I really like it even how many times I'll read it.

Nagihono4ever
Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

I just looove Milk's works
Oh I love the TL people too !!!!
( ^ 3 ^)

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

The power of yuri time travel:
school starts
LOADS of things happen, seemingly over a long time
we only just get to summer break
very little happens
suddenly they're talking about January
...K?

Koro-sensei-avatars.alphacoders.com
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Its a foodie! And its a goodie!

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Wakatsuki is such a translator (Baka-tsuki)

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

what a grate manga

joined Mar 18, 2018

This was a nice short story. Nothing ground breaking, just a good short yuri~

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm sad Seven Seas never picked this up for an English release for whatever reason. They've brought more or less everything else from Morinaga over so it just seems odd to me.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm sad Seven Seas never picked this up for an English release for whatever reason. They've brought more or less everything else from Morinaga over so it just seems odd to me.

For that matter, for the rares froggies down here, the manga was edited long ago in french. You can still found it i believe.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What a coincidence that new posts were made on this forum just as I randomly remembered a scene from the last chapter of it, lol.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

For that matter, for the rares froggies down here, the manga was edited long ago in french. You can still found it i believe.

That edition was actually in my Amazon recommendations a couple times. I was so excited until I realized what it actually was. It's kinda annoying how often Amazon will put other language manga in my recommendations. German shows up frequently as well. I had some short lived excitement for some Naoko Kodama from those.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Back here again. I often re-read this manga and it fills me with happiness and contempt. Thank you Morinaga-sensei, Lillicious scanlatio and dynasty for giving me the chance to read such a classic.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 4:04PM

joined Feb 16, 2020

this is so fluffy god fucking daMMIT

joined Jul 28, 2015

wow, didnt know the manga got put off and so until I read the comments. This was one of the first yuri works I have read, and I don’t regret stumbling on it one bit. I have reread this 3738473 times lol this series fill me with joy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.