Forum › The Secret Recipe discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

to be fair this isn't entirely moringas fault publication was dropped but they brought it to us anyway so bravo :)

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Good ending to an enjoyable series. Sadly though, my favorite part of this last chapter was the ending confirming that the two from "Fall In Love" started dating.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well, overall this serie could have a lot less bullshit, but it was fine i guess

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

This definitely had its moments, but I wouldn't say it was one of Morinaga's better efforts in the end.

I have to agree with this!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I agree with Milk-sensei though . . . it's a terrible sad thing that Tsubomi stopped publication. That was such a great magazine thing--so many great stories got published in there. Where is the reading public's taste?!
It sometimes feels to me like with Tsubomi gone the golden age of yuri has passed . . . where have all the lilies gone?

joined Jul 8, 2013

In the end. This was a nice series. It was worth the YEARS it took for me to be able to read them all lol. I'm glad I waited, nonetheless.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

well, at least worth the wait. Very good.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

the president's line: " what is 3rd base exactly? and how far does 2nd base go?" is classic.

This definitely had its moments, but I wouldn't say it was one of Morinaga's better efforts in the end.

I agree as well, but it was nice reading: a little fluff, a little humor, and a happy ending.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I can't help but be reminded of Kannazuki no Miko when reading Morinaga Milk's works because her characters all look relatively like Ako and Mari, and so it's like they are the ones being reincarnated over and over again in different forms...

I actually have to catch up on this, but I can rest easy knowing that it's finished. :)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Alright that was a pretty good ending................now to spend the next week depressed because its over sigh
I wonder if Wakatsuki will keep her promise and not go to 4th base right away next week haha

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Alright that was a pretty good ending................now to spend the next week depressed because its over sigh
I wonder if Wakatsuki will keep her promise and not go to 4th base right away next week haha

I think she respects the prez enough to not take it that far. I also really liked that the prez put a stop to Wakasuki's attack on the couch. So many stories jump right into the sex. I made a small applause to that.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I didn't like the end, to be honest. Yes, it's happy and cute, but somehow is too...short. Like I was waiting for years, was expecting something big and cool and funny and extremely lovey-dovey... But Morinaga made it quite pale, in my opinion.

Well, still glad it's published and translated, it was a good manga overall. Thank you.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

***** just got real. I can't believe the series ended just like that ? Somehow I want something more ?
sad doge eyes If this could have another chapter into their adult life, I would appreciate it so much. But anw, Morinaga is so cute with her cat form. ♥
I'm going to reread everything. T_T

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

It's fine ending for me and I don't think I could ask for more than that.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Okay... This made me awake now...

I want moar Dx

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow I was really afraid the ending would be rushed but I felt really warm and fuzzing after seeing that kiss page. <3

Morinaga Milk must've struggled trying to finish this after reading her insert lol. I'm glad she stuck to her word and delivered another great work.

Also, what the hell first, second and third base mean (I'm not from the us so)?

Also since they're in a same-sex relationship, there's no "home run" since well....none of them have a penis lol. So I'm assuming the 3rd base Wakashi was referring to was probably oral (which in terms is home-run for them).

joined Aug 23, 2013

Well this was... rushed. And anti-climatic. Morinaga set a really high standard with Girlfriends and she did not live up to that.

Oh well, maybe next time.

It was a decent series though.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Cute Ending! :)
Now, Please finish "The Princess Mirror" :)

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Wow I was really afraid the ending would be rushed but I felt really warm and fuzzing after seeing that kiss page. <3

Morinaga Milk must've struggled trying to finish this after reading her insert lol. I'm glad she stuck to her word and delivered another great work.

Also since they're in a same-sex relationship, there's no "home run" since well....none of them have a penis lol. So I'm assuming the 3rd base Wakashi was referring to was probably oral (which in terms is home-run for them).

2 words: sex toys

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

2 words: sex toys

And, in fact, Morinaga Milk has used (impromptu) sex toys in her work at least once I can think of.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

what about scissors. President is clueless so everything falls into Wakatsuki's hands. Just my fantasy, don't hate me President X"D

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Such a satisfying ending. Weee.

joined Sep 21, 2012

Ah, a happy ending!

Z118074050
joined Feb 1, 2013

I cried when reading last chapter T.T

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awwww, last chapter is AWESOME! xD hope there's more work from the best artist ever! xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.