Forum › The Secret Recipe discussion

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

PD: Does anyone actually think the next chapter will start with Wakatsuki telling Yuuko "I love you!" right off the bat? Me neither.

PD2: Funny enough, i had to dig around the first chapters to learn the President's name is Yuuko Horikawa (felt weird to keep calling her President). And Wakatsuki's first name is Chihiro... crazy how i could completely forget their names.

It will take at least another chapter after the next one for her to say "I love you," but I hope I'm wrong. And instead Wakatsuki will run up to the Prez, embrace her, and she'll finally confess. Then, they'll share a passionate kiss. Yeah...they should have just called each other by their first names to begin with :D

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I'm so happy that I could cry. It's a parent looking at a new born child

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I'm going to have some cake

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

FINALLLLLY.

Anyways I don't know what people are talking about. Saying that this chapter was "weird" because the President randomly developed feelings....like wtf. What have you guys been reading for the past 15 chapters. The President has always had feelings for Wataski but didn't really understand them herself. These past few chapters have been foreshadowing this confession lol. Like come on guys.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Damnit Wakatsuki!! You should've written 'I love you' or something sweet on the cake and given it to her, would've been the sweetest confession EVAR!!!!! DAMN YOU, COWARD!!!!

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

FINALLLLLY.

Anyways I don't know what people are talking about. Saying that this chapter was "weird" because the President randomly developed feelings....like wtf. What have you guys been reading for the past 15 chapters. The President has always had feelings for Wataski but didn't really understand them herself. These past few chapters have been foreshadowing this confession lol. Like come on guys.

Agree!!

joined Jan 11, 2013

yay finally

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

on first I hoped for the more expected Wakatsuki that finish the cake and confess her feelings...but that's better....it's (well not really new) ehm.. "unusual" :D

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Aww yiss, finally some development, that next chapter'll be good. :D Now let's just hope Wakatsuki doesn't screw this up (again) lol

last edited at May 27, 2014 7:54PM

vastatosaurio
joined May 6, 2014

that last chapter was good, but now I'm jumpy about the last chapter, Wakatsuki's reaction is gonna mean everithing, this last one is going to be good, and could be one of my favorites, also, maybe the second volume special can give us some fanservice

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

would've been the sweetest confession EVAR!!!!!

get it??? cause it woulda been on a cake!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What really strikes me about this chapter is that this is really the most mature we've seen Wakatsuki. Sure, she's thinking along the wrong lines, but she's also not freaking out, fantasizing or being generally ridiculous like normal. Instead, she's almost calmly trying to think of the best course of action, even if it means continuing to hold back her feelings.

Kinda nice to see after a whole series full of her panicking.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

GO for it girl! confess, CONFESS!!!!!

joined Feb 11, 2014

huwaaaa my tears can't stop pouring TT~TT
really looking forward for the next chapter..!!
Author-san... fighting!!

Sakuratrick
joined Apr 9, 2013

omg morinaga-san is such a tease XD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

What sudden development? so does that mean the manga its almost over? damnit Morinaga!

joined Feb 1, 2013

Gooooooooooodddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again and again, I keep coming back for more and more of Morinaga's punishment! I swear to f*cking god, if she doesn't PUSH the Class Prez DOWN and just GET ON WITH IT in the next chapter, then I'm done!

Phew... As you were......

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Gooooooooooodddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again and again, I keep coming back for more and more of Morinaga's punishment! I swear to f*cking god, if she doesn't PUSH the Class Prez DOWN and just GET ON WITH IT in the next chapter, then I'm done!

o_o

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

AT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

I was crying a river when read the whole Wakatsukis thing about not-confessing her feelings T_T
Now I'm crying tears of joy ToT
Thank you Prez!!!

joined Feb 1, 2013

o_o

lol, I'm not really thaaat mad.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The ending was really good despite it could've been like five chapters ago :P

Is just me or Morinaga has left serious stories and now she's writing pure comedy?

Also, what the hell first, second and third base mean (I'm not from the us so)?

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 6:06PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

aw man its over. That's too bad. It was a good ending though as expected of Morinaga milk

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

that's it? D; sure i'm happy for the happy ending....but i expected a more serious ending T___T Morinaga Sensei why are you doing this ç__ç

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This definitely had its moments, but I wouldn't say it was one of Morinaga's better efforts in the end.

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

i wish seven seas would translate this so i could add another moranaga work to my shelf
i love morinaga milk works quite a bit idc who knows it either

To reply you must either login or sign up.