Forum › Posts by YouReallyDo

Koro-sensei-avatars.alphacoders.com
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I know that Shiohachi spent so much time on her manga . I even happen to wonder aloud if she does many mangas .

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I read those sounds like Dong ding because of how it was ordered.. Im so embarrassed .

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Good people take note; theres no such thing that a sun expands and "becomes" a giant larger than its former conditions due to the passing of regular time . "I established it" "Everybody"

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi My copy isnt translated :)

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Where is all the drinking (which I looked forward to)? First shes sleeping like normal..

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Guys great manga; or that would have been if that were lengthier because that didnt have enough content .

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi "I was there"

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Um . By "time to dig in"; does she mean anything specific?

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Its a manga of my dreams . √

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi It wa-s her first love.. wasnt it??

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Ill enjoy thumbing over his or her next manga!

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I think the pages where the character says something prior to the beginning of the manga is confu-sing; and can be left until after the manga is done for all Miras "students" .

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Are you going to put an email at your page out of interest??

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi These authors need to drink less Redbull . I thought that the line where the girl said (grabbing her hand violently; she can have pulled her hair next; or taken off her shirt inside the living room in front of the other individuals) "hes our brother!!" wa-s so dramatic . Seriously; they do sell Sprite; and Dr. Pepper; thats what they put on store shelves these days; and were probably able to believe that they have access to those stores before they lift up their pens to write; and before they put those pens in their hands between their fingers to write a comicbook .

YouReallyDo
Fukutarou discussion 03 Oct 19:20
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Can I say that I like Fukutarous name . A cra-ss person; a person who takes life to be a kind of joke; which is implied in the word crass which means a narrow eyed view of life; would think it referred to the swear word . Even so afu is Chinese . And Fukutarou is therefore a comment from the perspective of either a Chinese person or at any rate of a person who knows the life of China .

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Its a foodie! And its a goodie!

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I have written a poem for the maiden . The maiden is the mangaka . Although the blue haired one / Responds to the gentle hue / No chalk on the board / Can erase the fine features of her face .

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I had a huge smile when I read it at the beginning! Of course it was a huge smile that was ongoing until the end of the manga; then I was sad .

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I cant resize the image! Oh well!

joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I like the bath scene! It seems kind of embarrassing for any couple Not to go in a tub together .

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Id like to write a fanfic of Idol Pretender! And then submit it to a website!

YouReallyDo
The Flower discussion 30 Aug 22:12
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi I like the setting of the train ride! its probably how a Japanese male/female rides to work every day; and so different from the car riding we do!

YouReallyDo
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Im glad the male is pretty respectful! no slurs or anything!

YouReallyDo
Kase-san discussion 26 Aug 13:14
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi a space cover! brilliant drawing!

joined Feb 18, 2016

I doubt that mangas got a Josei tag . Do any mangas get a Josei tag ?