Forum › Haru and Midori discussion

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I hate that classmate...

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

On the one hand, I understand why they are being awkward, on the other hand, life ain't perfect and the "why" of people is not something you can easily state - I would say that most of people's "why" reasons for anything have at least a bit of fiction in them or some weird stuff, really people are moved to do what they do and in the end you just have to hope it's creates something worthwhile.

They're gonna have to have this conversation about Tsugumi and whatnot, but rather than feeling guilty over that being the start of why they're together, or feeling like it means it's not real or it's wrong, how about just take that as a given and work from there? I know they'll get there somehow.

I'm kinda glad for Haru biting back. Meddling classmate needs to shut her pie hole. Don't judge what someone else is happy with. I think it's clear that on the balance they are happier together.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This is making me cry and it's midnight

I had a choice over commenting here or that other one that’s at chapter 49, released on same day here on dynastyscans. By far, this series and this chapter deserved recognition in being the superior manga.

The other one is funny at times, but this manga has got some emotional weight (like a freight train) behind it. I liked how Midori spaced out when Haru asked a serious question... there’s some serious clashing going on in her head... it’s crowding out all normal thought. Crazies are like that, dealing with too many topics in their head at a hundred miles an hour, yet to the observer (Haru), Midori is moving and acting like a sloth.

When this manga hits stateside, I’ll be buying it.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I must be lackkng of sleep... because i’m confused...Edit: after reading i gt the gist of it~. I can always trust the comment section at times lol

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 12:18AM

joined Mar 18, 2018

Could it be?~ Is Haru-chan finally starting to understand her feelings?
Look im just gonna say it. With Citrus over and Bloom into You coming to an end as well. I personaly feel like this is the next big yuri!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This is making me cry and it's midnight

I had a choice over commenting here or that other one that’s at chapter 49, released on same day here on dynastyscans. By far, this series and this chapter deserved recognition in being the superior manga.

The other one is funny at times, but this manga has got some emotional weight (like a freight train) behind it. I liked how Midori spaced out when Haru asked a serious question... there’s some serious clashing going on in her head... it’s crowding out all normal thought. Crazies are like that, dealing with too many topics in their head at a hundred miles an hour, yet to the observer (Haru), Midori is moving and acting like a sloth.

When this manga hits stateside, I’ll be buying it.

You just called Midori, a 30 yr repressed lesbian that is currently grieving, crazy.

I agree that she's got A LOT on her plate but I wouldn't make a terrible analogy like that.

joined May 11, 2016

Slowest....burn....ever....

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Eh?

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

the age gap is too big for me to be comfortable with but everything else is so good ;-;

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Still don't want this to be a relationship between Haru and Midori. They just don't feel like they have the right chemistry for it.

joined Aug 26, 2018

I wonder what "is she losing interest in me" actually means tho?

joined Oct 10, 2016

Nice. I approve.

As always...

FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 8:39AM

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

This is just like Christmas for meee!! It's going better and better !!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

ahhh it's sooooo cute!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I know this is a yuri forum and everything, but the people potentially getting squicked out by the age gape might remember that so far there hasn't been the slightest hint of romantic feelings between Haru and Midori. Yes, Midori probably loved Haru's mom, who Haru physically resembles, but Midori doesn't seem to have even realized the nature of her past feelings toward Tsugumi, let alone had any such feelings toward Haru specifically. And Haru still doesn't quite know what to make of Midori.

Given the nature of the pacing of this series (both of which I like a lot) there's a looong way to go and many developments to happen before there's any such thing as an age-gap romance.

(I do want Midori's mom back--she's one of my favorite yuri manga moms.)

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Nice. I approve.

As always...

FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

This girl has a crush on Haru. I ship them

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 2:33PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Nice. I approve.

As always...

FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

This girl has a crush on Haru. I ship them

The only way I can ship this again is if the classmate starts trying to understand Haru more and not act like a nosy bitch. When she does that, she needs to apologize and try to redeem herself. Then, I will be all for it again

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

The only way I can ship this again is if the classmate starts trying to understand Haru more and not act like a nosy bitch. When she does that, she needs to apologize and try to redeem herself. Then, I will be all for it again

I wouldn't call her bitch. Nosy yes. But I think she is supposed to be a tsunderish type of character. Like she actually cares about Haru, but her ways are wrong.

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

I know this is a yuri forum and everything, but the people potentially getting squicked out by the age gape might remember that so far there hasn't been the slightest hint of romantic feelings between Haru and Midori. Yes, Midori probably loved Haru's mom, who Haru physically resembles, but Midori doesn't seem to have even realized the nature of her past feelings toward Tsugumi, let alone had any such feelings toward Haru specifically. And Haru still doesn't quite know what to make of Midori.

Given the nature of the pacing of this series (both of which I like a lot) there's a looong way to go and many developments to happen before there's any such thing as an age-gap romance.

(I do want Midori's mom back--she's one of my favorite yuri manga moms.)

People that get squicked out by age gap should learn to stop clicking things that are literally labelled age gap and then going all surprised pikachu over it afterwards.

That'd be nice, I think.

last edited at Nov 24, 2019 10:23AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Minalinsky posted:

People that get squicked out by age gap should learn to stop clicking things that are literally labelled age gap and then going all surprised pikachu over it afterwards.

To be fair age gap doesn't have to involve someone bellow legal age and maybe some people like when there's bigger age difference between adult characters. That being said, yea, 99% of works tagged as age gap are that kind of age gap so people should be prepared for that.

joined Sep 6, 2018

You just called Midori, a 30 yr repressed lesbian that is currently grieving, crazy.

I agree that she's got A LOT on her plate but I wouldn't make a terrible analogy like that.

Good point on terrible analogy... I think she’s repressing—no, suppressing some serious stuff in her head... the kind of stuff that would throw monkey wrenches into her daily routine and shatter her self-image. It’s the kind of stuff that would scare off her charge, in my opinion, and others.

I don’t see this as “Age Gap” because the older person isn’t really providing a healthy environment for the younger one. All I see is just a flow of money, bankrolling the younger person who doesn’t need help due to her maturity.

Nor do I see this as “Yuri” because whatever happened in the past isn’t happening now. This is just a case of foster care to me.

I’m interested in reading this manga through to the end, for the chemistry, or the interactions/drama is fun to read.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Good point on terrible analogy... I think she’s repressing—no, suppressing some serious stuff in her head... the kind of stuff that would throw monkey wrenches into her daily routine and shatter her self-image. It’s the kind of stuff that would scare off her charge, in my opinion, and others.

I don’t see this as “Age Gap” because the older person isn’t really providing a healthy environment for the younger one. All I see is just a flow of money, bankrolling the younger person who doesn’t need help due to her maturity.

Nor do I see this as “Yuri” because whatever happened in the past isn’t happening now. This is just a case of foster care to me.

I’m interested in reading this manga through to the end, for the chemistry, or the interactions/drama is fun to read.

idonteven

There are so many things wrong with this post. I will stop now before this devolves into a flame war.

last edited at Nov 25, 2019 2:45AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ Yeah, “healthy environment” is doing a lot of—unjustified—heavy lifting in the OP.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So what, Midori let Haru homeless because she is "mature" and wasting her money ? Midori help a person in need, if Haru doesn't wanted to live here, i think she could have told so.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Re-read..... Still sad.... Still need more.... I don't know how they'd end up with each other with all thee feels and distance, I feel no romance in this, just 2 strangers trying to look out for one another....... looks like a loooooooooong haul for anything of the sort to develop, hope this doesn't get axed before a justified ending is near

last edited at Nov 27, 2019 7:47AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.