Forum › Posts by jjulius_ss

joined Aug 26, 2018

Why is there no follow up chapters on this? This is one of the good stories of Nagori Yu’s work.

I'm wondering the same

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

hello is this still updated? I miss these two T-T

last edited at Jan 3, 2022 4:49PM

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

I wonder what "is she losing interest in me" actually means tho?

joined Aug 26, 2018

Ookuma is so cute aww. Kanda must reveal her true identity asap or it'd get real bitter if their relationship drags on longer.

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 1:04PM

jjulius_ss
Their Story discussion 08 Nov 12:54
joined Aug 26, 2018

I do. I paid £150 for it so I'm using it. I don't really see why you wouldn't.

Cool. I like fountain pen but my handwriting is ugly as hell thus I never buy one.

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 12:56PM

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

Tsubaki can prevent those flowers from melting, perhaps she has some sort of ice superpower? This is tagged as supernatural anw.

If you just read the title, you will understand that Tsubaki is a yuki-onna which is basically a snow-woman,a yokai with Ice-base powers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki-onna

Oh I didnt know about this. Thanks.

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

Tsubaki can prevent those flowers from melting, perhaps she has some sort of ice superpower? This is tagged as supernatural anw.

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

It starts off in an odd way, but now is doing just fine. Love it tho.

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

This series is... weird. I'm interested in how it's gonna be elaborated when chapter 1 already ended up this way.

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

Kaoru was never self-aware of such feelings. The first chapters actually prove that more . Her complete obliviousness towards how strange and misleading her actions with Uta were is only more proof that she never saw Uta that way. After Uta confessed she had a strong kneejerk reaction, because she does genuinly love Reiichi (I really don't understand how anyone can question that she at least did initially. Whether she is falling out of love or whatever doesn't really matter).
Let's not forget that Kaoru and Reiichi were already together before Uta moved in with them and she didn't seem to have issues back then.

You've got the point there!

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

I rarely comment on anything here. I also rarely read comments here because they can be quite numerous. However I feel compelled to put my opinion out there with the rest. First, I loved this from Chapter 1. It really is a heart wrenching story of loss and the journey moving on. I love the characters and the way they interact. The biggest thing I have noticed after reading the comments (all of them) is the issue of labeling things. I am not here to criticize anyone. I just find it fascinating how a majority of the comments are focused on labels. The biggest is the debate on the Yuri tag and Age Gap tag. What is so important about what something is tagged or labeled. Wouldn't it be easier just to read with an open mind and heart? I love discussions. Everyone sees things differently and that is amazing! I enjoyed reading the comments almost as much as the story this far. So many passionate and opinionated people in one place. I'm truly in awe of it. The one thing that makes me sad is the judgment. I steel myself here for the possible backlash. Still it is my opinion that I wish to share. I do not condone adults and minors being involved. Take that however you wish. That being said there are a lot of negative comments about Haru and Midori and a possible romantic relationship. All of it is just mere speculation at this point in time. Also a lot of what people want or don't want to see happen. I think one of the hardest things to do is create art. Whether it is music, language, drawings, etc. The author is clearly a talented person. I think most people would agree. It saddens me to hear their work being talked about in such a way. If you want write your own story however you wish it to be. I am not trying to offend anyone. I am simply stating how I feel. Personally I cannot wait to see where this goes, with an open mind and heart. I admire all of you who comment on this story and value your words.

This. is. what. I. wanna. say. too.

jjulius_ss
joined Aug 26, 2018

"Do you want to be expelled..."

Over a damn phone? This has to be one of those cases where manga exaggerates shit, right? There's no way they're that damn strict in real life, right?

This is not exaggerating. I remembered when I was still in high school students would be expelled if they got caught more than 3 times using cellphone in class (forget to turn on vibration counts too). It's believed that minors are too young to possess one, which obviously distracts them from lectures and stuffs. It sounds somehow strict but it's done for the students' sake.

last edited at Aug 29, 2019 4:42PM