Forum › Is This What A God-Tier Game Means? discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Firecat1311 posted:

Firecat1311 posted:

I'm part of a game dev group that's almost if not entirely lesbians, and thank goodness it's nothing like this

Is it more like New Game! ?

it's a lot of sitting around sharing art and memes with the playtesters and getting into lengthy discussions about representation in media while everyone waits for me to finally fix the gamebreaking bugs so we can get to putting together the new content

I pray for you to get your own Nenechi to help

last edited at Nov 19, 2019 6:49PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not bad. Looks fun at least.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Can already tell Mei is best girl, no contest.

joined Dec 5, 2018

I'm part of a game dev group that's almost if not entirely lesbians, and thank goodness it's nothing like this

Where do I apply?

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Gabdrop meets New Game, but it's a harem ecchi. I'm not one for harem-y, loner wish fulfillment things like this so I think I'll pass.

Damnit you beat me to it with the comparison, but I think I'll stay with this series for now.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Hirose Madoka sure likes starting off with attempted kemonomimi yuri rape. Seems okay, though

joined Jul 20, 2016

Eyyy who knows is this manga actually yuri or just subtext? Like there is actual developmemt and at least kiss to confirm the yuri

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

A job where you get free rice and also get paid crazy amounts of money to have fun with hawt girls?! Maaaate, I'd gladly unburden and relieve the MC of her position any day!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This may be shallow smut but it's my kind of shallow smut.

.... Agreed
They should have left cute fluffy god to save her from her loneliness tho, she was doing good job

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

New Game!: Youkai Edition

joined Feb 7, 2013

The random couple sleeping against each other on the train in page 14 is too cute. Dunno why I jumped to them first though.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'd like to see where this goes. Also, I wonder who the sixth employee is?

I'm gonna guess it's either a gorgon or a ghost. Something with some explanation for being shy or reclusive, hence why they didn't show up here.
edit: incidentally, does this really qualify for the Office Lady tag? It's an office full of ladies, but none of them are really capital O, capital L, office ladies.

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 5:02PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Being openly pervert is better than a closet pervert.

This manga gets me on a spiritual level and Mei might literally be my spirit animal.

Ruiko2
joined Sep 8, 2016

Anna x Mei end of story!

joined Jan 31, 2017

Small little fact about the ending four panel comic. Those toys were originally home massaging tools! So technically she wasn’t doing anything wrong

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

mei really has a thing for anna doesn't she?

joined Feb 20, 2015

Well, if you are going to throw your life into something to the point it ruins your health, it had might as well be something you love.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Chiaki from SekaiOppai would love to have boobs discussions with Anna here :))

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Eyyy who knows is this manga actually yuri or just subtext? Like there is actual developmemt and at least kiss to confirm the yuri

... I'm not sure if subtext is the right word for a manga that has a fox girl dragging the female MC off to a love hotel, with lit literal divine intervention being the only thing stopping an unfortunate act.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Nah.

joined Sep 5, 2018

I think the question is more like, will there ever be anything remotely close to a stable relationship between any of the girls, or will there only be random yuri fanservice for comedy with varying character combinations that never leads anywhere?

Since there’s not even a hint at an official couple yet, my guess is that it’s either the second option (boo, hiss) or the author actually hasn’t decided yet and Anna will end up with whoever comes up at the top of the character popularity polls after all the other characters had their chances to make their moves on her.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Since there’s not even a hint at an official couple yet, my guess is that it’s either the second option (boo, hiss) or the author actually hasn’t decided yet and Anna will end up with whoever comes up at the top of the character popularity polls after all the other characters had their chances to make their moves on her.

This is the sort of series that tends to leave everything open, but I do have to note that Anna is being pretty consistently paired up with Mei so far. Pretty much all of the incidental conversations are between the two of them, and we're getting semi-frequent reminders that they're attracted to each other

joined Jan 6, 2017

I think the question is more like, will there ever be anything remotely close to a stable relationship between any of the girls, or will there only be random yuri fanservice for comedy with varying character combinations that never leads anywhere?

I don't see the necessity to have a end game pair in this kind of manga, but maybe I'm just silly.

End game pair is just all six of them in a cute poly relationship

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

I could be wrong, but I think Anna likes boobs. It's just a hunch though.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

If there's something I learned from this author is that he never disappoints. Considering the setting Anna will probably have moments with everyone, but also considering the author's tastes Mei is the clear winner by far, it'd be harder to figure out if everyone else had animal ears too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.