Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

On page 9 Mari says she doesn’t have the confidence to take her clothes off, which could reasonably be interpreted as that she doesn’t want her clothes off at all,

Or that she need time before she can do it herself. How the hell did you reach the not atall conclusion when she clearly said she can't do it now but might build confidence to do it in the near future.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is just that she reached her own interpretation (like she doesn't have the confidence to do it herself) and you reached another (that she doesn't want sex or get undressed any time soon) and after all, she really did stop when they were in bed so ~

But her real feelings came afloat by pushing the subject, not by forcing her on the bed but by talking about it (in her own public announcement Arisa way). And thanks to that they're making good progress because both their friends gave the wrong advice after all (leaving her or living without sex).......Because they too reached their own interpretation of the events.

last edited at Nov 12, 2019 9:29AM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Laughing so hard at Arisa kneeling in front of Mari-san without a frickin care that they're in public.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Are we still flashbacking?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Alpaca posted:

Yes... I'm enjoying everything of course but I wonder how long it's gonna take or what specific thing we need to know... Their first time? the day they talked about marriage? something else?

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"Why don't you ask that senpai of yours about this lesbian stuff?"

Don't know why but I just love this line.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Pre-amnesia Arisa has absolutely NO filters!

Come to think of it, post amnesia Arisa doesn't have very many filters either... just a lack of knowledge.

last edited at Nov 12, 2019 12:02PM

joined Jun 25, 2017

Need More!!!! Feel like SpongeBob when he's out of water.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

At this point, if I were one of Arisa's friends and she came to ask for advice, I think I'd start by texting Mary to get a sane recounting of events.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Alpaca posted:

Yes... I'm enjoying everything of course but I wonder how long it's gonna take or what specific thing we need to know... Their first time? the day they talked about marriage? something else?

Im assuming it will flash back till after their first proper time together? Tho it could want to show snippets all the way up till her accident I guess but dont think it will.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is still flashbacking to pre-incident Arisa? They did have sex (we were told) lots and lots and lots! And also: lots of sex! Hard sex, kinky sex, public sex... hand holding too!
So the amnesia comes long after the sex. Probably at the marriage proposal. I thought we knew that? It's hard to keep track with months and years of reading ;/

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It's hard to keep track with months and years of reading ;/

Especially when reading other manga while reading this one. And then watching various YouTube videos (most especially history documentaries), AND reading books, AND studying for school, AND merely doing other everyday things on top of that just compounds the issue.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

We should come up with a chronological order (of sorts) for re-reading

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Wait, people are saying this is a flashback?

...Oh my god it really is. We've been in a flashback for 7 chapters. It started in the middle of their wedding, as they were about to kiss. I guess it's supposed to be Arisa's memories returning, but it feels more than a little excessive.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

lesbian clothed sex sounds awkward.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

And uncomfortable.

joined Jan 6, 2017

And uncomfortable.

Except if they're kinky clothes like cosplay

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It depends on the clothes and the place, some clothes even accentuate the eroticism and cuteness and they're comfortable or baggy and they feel nice to the touch... But good luck if you have like jeans and belts or an office uniform with high heels aggghh hahaha

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

At this point she'll take what she can get #lesbiandryhumpingfetish doesn't get enough mileage nowadays.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

#lesbiandryhumpingfetish doesn't get enough mileage nowadays.

As evidenced by the very small number of chapters and images on this site that have a dry humping tag.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

As evidenced by the very small number of chapters and images on this site that have a dry humping tag.

I was shocked there were any. Not surprised by NicoMaki or Asuka x Tomoko, the Reisen x Tewi one really is ... special. But hellishly cute. The Vendredi couple Akane and Aoi got an image and a doujin, so they win.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Speaking of which. I think we have a new one.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

My goodness the lewdness levels are off the charts.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Arisa's libido is off the charts! I loved the "naked" legs part haha but hmmm at this rate, Mari is gonna explode (one way or another).

To reply you must either login or sign up.