Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

The tables have indeed turned. Koguma no baka!

joined Jun 30, 2015

Hino got cockblocked hugblocked by a dog.

joined Nov 7, 2013

koguma you cow >°<

joined Mar 30, 2018

No, that's vaca. She's a horsedeer.

joined Oct 12, 2015

Anyone thinks it missing a page where Koguma tries to hide her super blushing face ???? Don’t know why I kinda expect that at the end.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Koguma no baka!

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Ooohh, how the turntable! "Koguma no baka!", true reversal right there.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Eh, it's adorable, sure, but can it really even begin to compare to the big fluffy Hino-sheep (who also really reminds me of Adachi today...)?

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

PUPPY NOOOO!

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

And the "Hino-san no baka!" streak has been broken! What a great turn around!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Dogs in manga often seem weirdly drawn to me—maybe the artists are drawing breeds I’m not familiar with, but somehow the dogs seem like there’s something a bit off about them, or they’re not quite in the same style as the rest of the manga.

Like in this one—the hind legs seem significantly shorter than the front ones, and although the dog is notably lacking in overall detail, we’re given a shot of its butthole.

Manga cats usually seem pretty unremarkable, though.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Eh. Look at the Sketchbook cats. Or the Azumanga cats. Or ... quite often they are so alien you can't really say they look cat-like at all ^^;

(best cat-filled manga is of course Sakura no Kiwa)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Eh. Look at the Sketchbook cats. Or the Azumanga cats. Or ... quite often they are so alien you can't really say they look cat-like at all ^^;

(best cat-filled manga is of course Sakura no Kiwa)

OK, so point taken--it's just that I don't always think, "WTF is up with that cat?" every time I see one in a manga.

So what's the deal with domestic pets in manga, then? I'd get it if the dogs were stylized in some consistent way, but the only consistent thing is that the dogs generally strike me as if the mangaka has never actually seen a real dog and has no access to reference material.

Screenshot_2021-03-25-02-57-39-917
joined Feb 17, 2019

revenge

joined Dec 20, 2013

i'm starting to really hate the comedy tag on this site... it's not that it's bad... it's just like it seems comedy ALWAYS hamper the progress of a story. manga and doujinshi with comedy in it are invariably the longest. they use every trend, walk every path, until the peoples becomes bored with the story and then they give it a quick and abrupt end. why is there never a moment when the people actually let their character have some progress. for once ?! it was fun at first. now this story frustrate me.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Maybe because the serial comedy genre is about repetition rather than progress.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Maybe because the serial comedy genre is about repetition rather than progress.

We need a comedy doujin or manga that takes after Freezepond's CBs in Space when it comes to the relationship between comedy and progress. That also just happens to be that one mapping series that I feel would have the best chances of becoming popular within a non-mapping audience. An audience like... I dunno... Dynasty Reader, for example... Too bad they ain't any canonical yuri there... yet...

last edited at Nov 12, 2019 5:40PM

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

That will count as "reversal"? xD

Ab03237b-ac0d-4030-8288-8032dc7528e5
joined May 12, 2015

oh lord....again

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Imagine getting clamjammed by a dog

joined Sep 13, 2018

I like the ideas the author have , man i hope this gets an anime some day.
Seem like something dogakobo would animate.

i have hopes for this and sweet amnesia

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

aww. not much longer till these two finally figure it out. cute chapter!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Boobs? What boobs? I think her nose will touch the middle of her chest before any boob will reach her face;

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 1:18PM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Like in this one—the hind legs seem significantly shorter than the front ones, and although the dog is notably lacking in overall detail, we’re given a shot of its butthole.

...I came here to comment on the dog, too. It looks like a creature that is usually a biped but happens to be on all fours right there. It's probably searching for things to assimilate so that it can evolve into its next form.

To reply you must either login or sign up.