Forum › SHY discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Btw what fragile worldview, though? It is rather funny to see capitalism making money on, uh, Marxism-like ideologies.

Monetizing rebellion is nothing new. Hell, once the Soviets stopped being silly after the first few years (after it dawned to them the hard way that unilaterally defaulting on your national debt is actually a terrible idea) they had no problems finding running dog capitalist foreign consultants to help bootstrap various parts of their industry in return of money for ex.

Pecunia non olet.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Come on,can you have at least give a better opponent for Shy to test her fire power than a villain with ice powers.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

First page currently missing from this new chapter

"Heroes"
kill many hearts.
They take the merits of hearts
and shut them away.

Hearts who have lost their place to belong to
wish for the end of the world.

Don't worry.
Even without bringing the world to its end,
we can just bring "heroes" to their end.

Now then. Let's bring the world
back to the way it was together.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

If this series can't have yuri we'll at least have Meng Long.

I thought his name was 梦龙 , which would be a bit more mysterious and cute. Maybe he can be 萌龙 given how cute he is.

last edited at Nov 2, 2019 12:01PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"Why is nobody laughing?"

I honestly felt bad for her.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Okay this latest chapter is a little too on-the-nose for me - fighting an ice victim with fire.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

oh my god i can't believe elsa is the next super villain

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

also is spirits other super power being super sexy or what
i love her

joined Jan 13, 2019

spirits said trans RIGHTS

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Okay this latest chapter is a little too on-the-nose for me - fighting an ice victim with fire.

I mean, Ice was Fire's weakness in Mega Man 1. And we have yet to see how well Teru has mastered her abilities.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Goggled Anon posted:

I mean, Ice was Fire's weakness in Mega Man 1. And we have yet to see how well Teru has mastered her abilities.

Also there's high chance it more depends on who's will is stronger etc. Or they might be based on those crystals that rings create. Either way it's probably magic ice not inherently weaker compare to fire.

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

but greenland belongs to denmark

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Shy had a clone?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I knew it was a trap! Flying to the arctic that is.... Oh and Meng Long of course heheh

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Gotta love those Bruce Lee references. If you don't, you can die in a fire or freeze to death for all I care. :]

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

One whats with that world map? I get that it's looking down from the artic, but it doesn't look like earth at all XD; also, the artic is claimed by a country, a few to be exact: Canada, Denmark, Russia and the US; Canada and Russia having the most say.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

also is spirits other super power being super sexy or what
i love her

Ikr!? She's super fine ~ Sad she got an ouchie this chapter tho :<

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

fatality tho. Rip best girl

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Wtf killing off best girl. Nice try being 3edgy5me mangaka-san

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Hey. Don't hurt the fluffy superhero, cut that out.

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

WHY KILL PEPESHA?????

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Oh no. Our cute Russian onee-san is down.

She can't die! What about the Yuri!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

what the hell? they can't just drop a bombshell cliffhanger like that. @&$(@*&(&*$@

Ugh! i'm hoping this gets slated for an anime adaptation ASAP

Th
joined Aug 6, 2014

Damn! This is awesome.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

You people don't read much Superhero comics, do you? Fearing for Pepesha's life rn is like crying "Oh no, Superman has a piece of kryptonite lodged in his side! Will he survive that?!" Major superheroes never die to monsters-of-the-week that are not specifically designed to kill them, and this ice girl is written as a challenge to Shy, which is why they temporarily removed the OP superhero out of the equation to give her a fair fight. -__-

Calling it right now: Pepesha will be back in action either after this fight, or even before it's over.

EDIT: Also, as a Russian speaker, I've been wanting to remark on a) how nonsensical the names like "Pepesha" and "Tsiveta" are and b) how refreshing Pepesha's positive representation of Russians is in this manga. I don't mind being cast as the bad guys, but being always typecast as them is tiresome.

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 2:28AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.