Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Chinatsu
joined Jun 23, 2019

Is this progress I see on the horizon?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I feel like my buddy BV--I keep hearing the song "The Groping of the Boobs" to the tune of the old Irish folk song "The Rising of the Moon."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCKeIPS_NQQ

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Get this woman some boobs to grope.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

PROGRESS!!

(Sniff) My little Chiaki has come a long way...

Actually I was expecting a love confession as soon as she met Harumi -- because, let's face it, when you realize that you want to do ecchi things to only one person in the world and nobody else will satisfy you, that's when you go and propose marriage or something -- but I forgot Chiaki is a neutron star in the shape of a girl. It will obviously take more than this to get certain ideas through her armor of supradensity.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This was oddly nice.

Feel bad Akira though.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Always stay loyal to your girl’s tiddies. When you’re groping your girl’s tiddies, you’re touching her heart. And that heart is filled with love only for you, there’s nothing better than that. My girl’s tiddies are the only ones I will ever touch (I won’t even touch my own)

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 12:54AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I didn't know that faithful perverts existed

Also, @Blastaar:
I'm glad I'm no longer the only one doing real time word association.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

P R O G R E S S

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

mega gay activated, thank you attractive big-boobs onee-san.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Yayy, here we go~

joined Oct 10, 2016

Aw, poor cousin-chan, have a pat instead. Patpat

Nah, but Chiaki got a huge amount of respect now.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Are we all just gonna ignore the fact that she said "boob master, boobster for short"?

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 4:54AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Are we all just gonna ignore the fact that she said "boob master, boobster for short"?

Yes. Yes, we will.

joined May 20, 2013

Nice.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This is what we've been waiting for. The moment Chiaki realizes Hana has become more important to her than boobs. ^_^

I am honestly moved to tears every time I reread this chapter.

Also, every time I read "I wonder... when it was" I get flashbacks to chapter 10 of Girl Friends, which only reinforces the above.

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 9:28AM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Tits-out Ghost Woman is my new band name.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

FINALLLLY SHE REALIZES IT
im proud of her and her little gay heart

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i'm crying

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What a very unfortunate development... And after all that anticipation... I already knew they wouldn't, but still... This is so sad...

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Always stay loyal to your girl’s tiddies. [...] My girl’s tiddies are the only ones I will ever touch (I won’t even touch my own)

I don't want to be rude but why does this feel like there's a pun somewhere in there? ...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Akira’s boobs have been friendzoned.

DaydreamingTime
joined Apr 13, 2019

Can anyone send me the chapter and page where I can find Harumi-san smiling or laughing? I always see her sad

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Can anyone send me the chapter and page where I can find Harumi-san smiling or laughing? I always see her sad

Harumi almost never looks sad. Her most common expressions are, in descending order:

1) Stoical (this is her main concept—she’s expressionless on the outside, and emotional on the inside.)

2) Determined.

3) Surprised (usually at whatever weird shit Chiaki comes up with).

4) Angry (when trying to keep Chiaki in line).

5) Embarrassed.

Any and all of the above may have a blush added to it.

last edited at Nov 2, 2019 3:03PM

joined Apr 13, 2019

Harumi almost never looks sad. Her most common expressions are, in descending order:

1) Stoical (this is her main concept—she’s expressionless on the outside, and emotional on the inside.)

2) Determined.

5) Embarrassed.

Thanks for the correction. Yes I aleayd see her stoical and blushing really hard. But I never seen her laughing genuinely

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

2) Determined.

5) Embarrassed.

Thanks for the correction. Yes I aleayd see her stoical and blushing really hard. But I never seen her laughing genuinely

That’s a good point. But since we almost never see Harumi outside of her (complex and ambiguous) interactions with Chiaki, there really aren’t many occasions where smiling and laughter would be the default human reaction. If these two should ever get their relationship on a more honest and forthright basis, maybe then we’ll see it. (Judging by the latest chapter, that actually might be close to happening.)

My point is that I don’t think Harumi is actually unhappy, just often frustrated that Chiaki is such a nitwit about the nature of their connection.

To reply you must either login or sign up.