Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohhhh no

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

And then someone starts hitting on Tadokoro and Nikaidou proceeds to murder them.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

The thing is, Nikaido is the alpha, so nobody's gonna dare trying to steal her girl.
Come to think if it, it'll be interesting to see if the other students will eventually start to figure out they're a couple.

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Nikaido-san might want to learn from a certain model from a certain visual novel who wanted to show off her lover's beauty but regretted it in the end. Though the damage has been done and said lover's beauty created an impact albeit shown for a day only. Rumor has it that the model has been reaping the consequences of her action up until now.

Anyway, Tadokoro-san is cute sigh I wish I have a cute girlfriend too :(

Lol which VN is that? There’s too many of them.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The thing is, Nikaido is the alpha, so nobody's gonna dare trying to steal her girl.
Come to think if it, it'll be interesting to see if the other students will eventually start to figure out they're a couple.

What has been the biggest threat to Nikaidou and Tadokoro’s relationship?

Nothing. Ever.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nothing. Ever.

The biggest one so far was Truck-kun.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

Nothing. Ever.

The biggest one so far was Truck-kun.

Tadokoro refused the call though. It'd probably be hilarious to read isekai about them being a hero couple.

joined May 1, 2015

Nikaido-san might want to learn from a certain model from a certain visual novel who wanted to show off her lover's beauty but regretted it in the end. Though the damage has been done and said lover's beauty created an impact albeit shown for a day only. Rumor has it that the model has been reaping the consequences of her action up until now.

Anyway, Tadokoro-san is cute sigh I wish I have a cute girlfriend too :(

Lol which VN is that? There’s too many of them.

I think is one of the Sono Hana novels featuring Kaede & Sara.
Kaede ended up being a prince and super popular.

joined Feb 18, 2015

"On the other hand, let's put your hair back down... I don't want all these guys ogling you!"

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I was JUST gonna comment that lol :) I dont think she will want her to put it back down - but If she gets too much attention, especially if any guys ask her out etc- I can sure see her getting jealous! But If that happens I think a bit of reassurance from her gf will do the trick :)

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 1:14PM

nikaidou will slap all the thots and mince all the weenies to keep her puppy safe

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ah, look at that:

The dazzling afterglow from a night of wild sex with your gf from doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Is that a motherf*ckin' SONO HANABIRA reference?! XD

joined Apr 6, 2019

Beautiful All Along is a trope.

Did you know that Beautiful All Along is a trope?

Well, it is.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Why did you need to hyperlink it thrice in a single UNEDITED comment? Just once is enough.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ And she got it wrong, too: this is the trope she was looking for. :P

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Tropers are somehow even worse than that trash site itself.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Is that a motherf*ckin' SONO HANABIRA reference?! XD

Which one? I want to play it now! I played until the nurse/student (maybe it was a teacher? I don't remember that well) 5 years ago, and I kind of want to look through them again.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

She's cuter with her bangs down, honestly.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Ah, yes. Nothing better than two beautiful girls dating each other.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Ah, look at that:

The dazzling afterglow from a night of wild sex with your gf from doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

LOL x 1000000

Someone's still sore about the "so happy she fainted" cop-out in chappy 39. :)))))

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I agree, but then again I have a thing for one eye being covered by hair/bang or heck even an eye patch

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

useless princesses route?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I agree, but then again I have a thing for one eye being covered by hair/bang or heck even an eye patch

Especially if you want to eat your lover's eyeball, and who wouldn't.

joined Jul 26, 2016

TBF I daresay the point is you don't really get a very good look at her features without peering from close up which people normally won't and 'Koro wouldn't let do anyway, as per conventions of manga visual storytelling, which is of course why she has them that way to begin with. (Loner tropes etc.) Ergo, this is more or less the first time their peers are actually getting a decent view of her noggin and they're all "waitwhat so this is how she looks under that fringe? :o"

And, yes, this is Nikaidou brazenly showing off her cute GF. "This is what y'all been missing out on y'know." :d

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 4:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.