Forum › Pure Water Adolescence discussion

joined Dec 18, 2018

Hmm... it appears there’s a mistake in titling and organizing this story: “adolescence” and “luminescence” is what’s different in the title.

This story should belong to its own category and separate/individual comment thread with a starting comment by uploader or moderator saying previous works help derive chapter 1.

I wouldn’t say this is a continuation but a reboot or re-hash.

This is definitely a continuation, but not a sequel as it's clearly set in the middle of the original story. Guessing it expands upon the story of all the couples, but won't change what happened before.

joined Sep 6, 2018

So it’s a mid-re-boot?

Kinda like going back to original (better) source material and having a better outline for how the story will progress with multiple couples instead of just the one age gap. I’ll be interested to seeing how this plays out (kinda like watching a juggler juggling five balls at once instead of one).

joined Sep 6, 2018

I still feel this title/chapter should get a separate comment thread. It’s been so long since the previous one finished up... it’s like digging up the dead when rereading comments that are at least five years old.

joined Dec 18, 2018

So it’s a mid-re-boot?

Kinda like going back to original (better) source material and having a better outline for how the story will progress with multiple couples instead of just the one age gap. I’ll be interested to seeing how this plays out (kinda like watching a juggler juggling five balls at once instead of one).

Kinda I guess, personally hoping we get a lot more of the two other couples, since they got very little in the original.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kiyo's gonna get taken home~~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Nov 7, 2013

aah. i missed this series. so qt

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Just one thing: Where did the ring go?

Both of them look close enough so I thought it took place after maybe "liars engagement", "busrting with impatience" and "first time", but I will assume it's an in-between and it's the reason the ring is not in Matsumoto's finger D: (not a slightest convinced myself with that assumption), sorry, I don't know about that stuff and maybe she just wear the ring from time to time.

Whatever, I still like it a lot.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Did not expect to get more of this, but so glad. Also it was a very sweet chapter!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

They are happy together :)

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Beautiful.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

One of my favorite series. Yes, yes, yesuuuuu omg thank you so much for scanlating and translating and editing and all the stuffs and uploading. I shall pray to Godoka that she may bestow upon you good fortune.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wait... i'm so confused. is this a new series? it says chapter one, but there's a bunch here... ??

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I love to see these two again! <3

Jd9w2c7o_400x400
joined Jul 12, 2019

Seems like there's a lot of confusion, so to clear things up:

Pure Water Adolescence (the original oneshots) were re-released in a "complete" volume last year. At the same time, a new compilation volume titled Pure Water Luminescence was released as well. Within Pure Water Luminescence is two things: Paradise, And After..., a completely separate series with different characters; and the sequel to Pure Water Adolescence, confusingly also titled Pure Water Adolescence.

Both of these series were originally published only on Rakuen Le Paradis' webcomic portal, whereas the FIRST Pure Water Adolescence oneshots were published many years ago in the print anthology magazine.

You can view the table of contents for Pure Water Luminescence here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/paradise_and_after_ch01#4

Anything not included in that Table of Contents belongs to the "first" series.

Hope that clears things up!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

thanks euphowolf. i understand, but its still a mess lol.

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

my heart is going to burst again! I'm going marathon rereading this entire serie !

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Deja vu

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

yes I agree this needs a whole comment section separately from the original

joined Apr 26, 2016

Well wedding splash page I'm happy

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I don't get it. Says this series is complete, but chapter 2 came out few days ago?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

RPPuzzle posted:

I don't get it. Says this series is complete, but chapter 2 came out few days ago?

Just read few comments above.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

when your friends are also gay.. :3

joined Jul 26, 2016

when your friends are also gay.. :3

Speaking of, I like how Maki is practically licking her lips while looking at Kiyo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

This series is beautiful.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So it’s a mid-re-boot?

Its not any kind of reboot- its just set during the previous ones - some extra stuff we didnt see.

@RPPuzzle Chapter 2 is the end. So it is finished now. Tho it would also have been considered finished before that too - since the 2 new chapters were not planned back when the rest finished.

If you go to the Pure water main page

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pure_water_adolescence

That is all of them, in proper read / release order.

The 2 new chapters at the bottom of the list are from a new anthology (the first 2 chapters of which are not related) - and are set during the old releases. By the looks of it they are set between 'Bursting with impatience' and 'First time'.

There's no reason to read them 2 in chronological order tho- they are fine read in release order- they don't alter the story at all.

p.s I love this series - one of my favs - and probably the manga responsible for my love of age gap and teacher x student.

last edited at Oct 27, 2019 11:57AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.