Forum › Pure Water Adolescence discussion

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Is the story finished now? If so, I am gonna plow through all the chapters

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

They called it married life as a light joke I think. They're obviously just seriously girlfriends now. But soon....

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I just wish the artist would be commissioned to do a whole new series, I love their work so much.

When I saw Purewater Adolescence: Married Life I thiought it WAS a new series called that.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Got her good‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Nanao can be such a child sometimes...

And Matsumoto giving her the lesson on hickeys XD.

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Huh? Is that all? Where is my wedding ceremony? Where is exactly Married Life? I'm slightly disappointed.

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Is the story finished now? If so, I am gonna plow through all the chapters

Yes, it is complete now.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Pretty sure she wasn't talking about hickeys - She was expecting a real kiss - on the lips - i.e I think she was
talking about the 'mark' or effect left on your heart from a proper passionate kiss from the woman you love.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pretty sure she wasn't talking about hickeys - She was expecting a real kiss - on the lips - i.e I think she was
talking about the 'mark' or effect left on your heart from a proper passionate kiss from the woman you love.

They've had several of those on-screen in the series so far though, so that's something Nanao is already totally familiar with.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I've always thought that as Matsumoto had said that Nanao is a grown woman now, she can finally stop controlling herself and take their relationship to the next level.

And her last sentence just reeks of sexual innuendo.

Still, I wonder how Nanao's parents are taking this...

joined Jun 7, 2017

Huh? Is that all? Where is my wedding ceremony? Where is exactly Married Life? I'm slightly disappointed.

I'm afraid married life is actually generally pretty mundane. When I saw this I thought "yes, that is exactly a slice of married life." Now if it had said The Wedding or The Ceremony or something like that, I would expect a wedding.

I thought this was a very cute and simple way to show they're still together. ^.^

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

"Bursting With Impatience" focuses on Matsumoto's feelings. Note: There's a parody in the afterword that you won't get unless you watch this video.

Well, the video is not there anymore. Pray tell what was it about?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Bursting With Impatience" focuses on Matsumoto's feelings. Note: There's a parody in the afterword that you won't get unless you watch this video.

Well, the video is not there anymore. Pray tell what was it about?

It was this video as I recall. The only real parody was the rhythm and stilts in the first panel.

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Now if it had said The Wedding or The Ceremony or something like that, I would expect a wedding.

The thing is, what was on the cover of this "Perfect Edition". Both of them in wedding dresses, it is exactly what I have expected, THE WEDDING and after. I don't dislike it. It's just my expectations didn't come true.

last edited at Jul 23, 2017 4:18PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

What so it wasn't finished yet?? Damn. Well I can do anything but complain. This feels like Christmas in July.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I don't think I ever clicked on a chapter as fast as I did after readin the title.

GM_Highlander
joined May 26, 2017

I'm a little confused, in wich order should I read these chapters? After I read the prologue I came to "Summer Window Syndrome" and it felt like I had skipped several chapters. Could someone give a hand please?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I'm a little confused, in wich order should I read these chapters? After I read the prologue I came to "Summer Window Syndrome" and it felt like I had skipped several chapters. Could someone give a hand please?

Read it either in chronological order or release order. It doesn't matter much as the stories are basically a bunch of one-shots taking place at a point in their relationship.

GM_Highlander
joined May 26, 2017

Read it either in chronological order or release order. It doesn't matter much as the stories are basically a bunch of one-shots taking place at a point in their relationship.

Ah, I see. Thank you!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hate it when they promise a wedding and no wedding. Love Live did that twice, once with Eri and Nozomi and once with Rin and Hanayo. I wrote a complaining letter to "Love Live TV Show, Japan" and I got back a reply saying please write in Japanese (and not in crayon). So I gave it up as a bad deal.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I hate it when they promise a wedding and no wedding. Love Live did that twice, once with Eri and Nozomi and once with Rin and Hanayo. I wrote a complaining letter to "Love Live TV Show, Japan" and I got back a reply saying please write in Japanese (and not in crayon). So I gave it up as a bad deal.

The Love Live game had Rin claiming Maki and Hanayo as her wives. And yet, no wedding!

GuiltyBoomerang
20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

@hex yes, has the same name (Junsui Adolescence) and is Chapter 1. Hope it gets picked up!
Rakuen Le Paradis 26 Artwork

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 9:14AM

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

IT CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmm... it appears there’s a mistake in titling and organizing this story: “adolescence” and “luminescence” is what’s different in the title.

This story should belong to its own category and separate/individual comment thread with a starting comment by uploader or moderator saying previous works help derive chapter 1.

I wouldn’t say this is a continuation but a reboot or re-hash.

To reply you must either login or sign up.