Forum › Pure Water Adolescence discussion

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

So it’s a mid-re-boot?

Kinda like going back to original (better) source material and having a better outline for how the story will progress with multiple couples instead of just the one age gap. I’ll be interested to seeing how this plays out (kinda like watching a juggler juggling five balls at once instead of one).

Its not any kind of reboot- its just set during the previous ones - some extra stuff we didnt see.

@RPPuzzle Chapter 2 is the end. So it is finished now. Tho it would also have been considered finished before that too - since the 2 new chapters were not planned back when the rest finished.

If you go to the Pure water main page

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pure_water_adolescence

That is all of them, in proper read / release order.

The 2 new chapters at the bottom of the list are from a new anthology (the first 2 chapters of which are not related) - and are set during the old releases. By the looks of it they are set between 'Bursting with impatience' and 'First time'.

There's no reason to read them 2 in chronological order tho- they are fine read in release order- they don't alter the story at all.

p.s I love this series - one of my favs - and probably the manga responsible for my love of age gap and teacher x student.

Is it just these two chapters? The blurb on the Pure Water Luminescence collection page claims “5 stories”.

20210421_115600
joined Aug 7, 2013

whaaaaat? nooooooooooo ;____;

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Oookaaayyyy... After Fragtime, I hope some studio picks this up and creates OVA.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

For some reason, I'm missing this more than Bloom Into You (I miss them lots but THIS manga tugged at my heartstrings so hard dunno why).

joined May 25, 2020

started 2009 ended 2019
the age gap 10 years it has a great and deep meaning
i wish love in real life was that beautiful , this is my best read so far

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

re-reading this and still one of my faves

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

Birds of a feather flock together ( ´ ▽ ` )
Anw student x teacher is such a delicate case for me. This story manages to make it because it barely talks about the dark side. I think I am going to enjoy this author’s works (which I hope is not all about student x teacher).

To reply you must either login or sign up.