Forum › SHY discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I like how there's actually a plot here and not just a mess of random episodes with the hero fighting bad guys. That's a must for stories anyway, but a lot of them don't even have a proper development, so this story is already above average.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can't like Twintail nurse right now.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I don't care about plot. I just want yuri.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Good luck with having more than friendship. Don't get your hopes high about yuri, you will be surely dissapointed. I don't see how her friend won't become just a situational emotional support who just come from time to time to make remember Shy she save her and how great she is.

last edited at Oct 5, 2019 12:31PM

joined Mar 5, 2016

i want Spirits to be mad at me too

last edited at Oct 5, 2019 4:08PM

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Good luck with having more than friendship. Don't get your hopes high about yuri, you will be surely dissapointed. I don't see how her friend won't become just a situational emotional support who just come from time to time to make remember Shy she save her and how great she is.

I sure hope there's more to her than that, might be cool if she became a hero too somewhere down the line.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Can't like Twintail nurse right now.

She looks like a Hatsune Miku clone...

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 3:59PM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

bootleg hatsune miku is cute but kind of a bitch
also this is totally gonna be gay just yall wait i can feel it in my bones

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

ch12 pg12 panel 4. Jesus Christ what is up with her arms.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

The fact that this starts feeling like a yuri harem makes me think there won't be any actual yuri in here, but the girls helping mc to grow as a person and a hero.
Swiss hero having no legs was a surprise too.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Oh man, I'm having kawata shoujo flashbacks

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

At first, I thought she was gonna said "I was weak during my childhood" or sick but that she recovered by awakening her own power, never thought it would turn out like this... She has my full respect! not to mention that her reasons to become a hero are really admirable and compassionate.

And cute

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was nice.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Man this chapter was great. I love it when series have character building SOL-esque moments like this.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Amputee tag is needed i think. I can see why she was harsh on Shy before but damn there is a way to say it without being angry at the person.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I dunno, I think that that maybe kinda spoils the impact a bit...?

Also I think she's just a naturally aggressive person... doesn't mean we're always angry. >_>

Also, I need a Lady Black in my life to fix my back like that. What a change to my life it'd make. Climbing mountains my ass, I'd be running up the damned things like my fat ass had wings.

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 5:00PM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

okay pilse is a cutie i fuck with her
but why did shy stare at her ass while she walked away

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I'm a bit skeptical, only because I can't find a source that says anything, about a double amputee being able to stand or walk with prostheses that mimic real legs. A lot of our balance is controlled in minute changes in our feet.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm a bit skeptical, only because I can't find a source that says anything, about a double amputee being able to stand or walk with prostheses that mimic real legs. A lot of our balance is controlled in minute changes in our feet.

The fact that we've actually made some pretty great strides (no pun intended) in prosthetic technology aside, we ARE also talking about an alternate world where superheroes do super stuff and even have a base floating up in space. Having prosthetics in that world that are able to more closely mimic real limbs isn't that far out in the realm of possibilities, especially given how close we can come to it in our own world. (I admit I had my own minor gripes about things like how little she had left below the knee and not wearing a stump sock, etc, but then I reminded myself of the above...) Nor is such a stretch that someone who is a healing super could figure out how to move more "normally".

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 5:24PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah is hard to tag this without ruining the chapter's storytelling... Anyway, I doubt someone could get offended for not knowing ahead of time, is just difficult for the people looking exactly for these rare cases... Hmmmm well if you look at her you wouldn't realize until she says so herself, how about waiting a prudent time before tagging it? because they might not bring it up again or it might take a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiile before is even worth mention it.

Also there are even sports for people with prosthesis, running, swimming etc... So climbing a mountain is not impossible, just really hard the first time.

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 7:07PM

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

Supportive bff check protective senpai check twin tail tsundere that's kinda bitchy but has a good heart check. Now we need a emotionless girl and hyper girl and the harem is on its way.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

The new girl kinda reminds me of the protagonist from "Weathering with you". Maybe the hair style.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think what helps a bit, is that it appears she didn't lose her legs above the knee, so the knee joint is still fully operational. Should help make locomotion more natural.

joined Apr 1, 2013

wait she has healing but she cant heal her own IRL wounds? how does that work?? also wouldnt she technically be immortal since ya know rapid healing etc

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

"Thanks, I hate it"... Sorry, I had to.
Anyways, that prosthetic leg plot twist was cool.

wait she has healing but she cant heal her own IRL wounds? how does that work?? also wouldnt she technically be immortal since ya know rapid healing etc

I can only guess she got her powers after the accident. Plus she doesn't seem to have a Wolverine kind of healing. It's more like a magical massage, and the effects aren't instantaneous, they do take a bit of time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.