Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Many people seem to consider hugging and cuddling to be just foreplay for having sex and might even eschew it completely, but hugging and cuddling are usually way better for building intimacy, so I’m really happy to see some super intimate hugging and cuddling featured so strongly. :D

Agreed. Also I'm having a hell of a time remembering how they met and even what the story was about lol. Good thing there's a manga release version if a group is still translating it.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

JUST FUCK ALREADY

this

agreed!

U guys trying to ruin their innocence

Tumblr_pevjpkgvi31so9sn3o4_400
joined Jan 2, 2018

I knew the were not going to do anything but still....
look at the camera like i'm in the office

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I wonder if you can actually faint from being too happy....also isn't blondie more like the Rawr! type! why didn't she go for it ;D ?

No no, she actually did go for it, praecoxed and fell asleep. She's such a guy.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Am I the only one who notices that this thread is the closest Dynasty has gotten to being a tumblr 2.0?

I wasn't around much in the thread, care to explain so I can retreat to my bombshelter?

I'm too lazy to explain as to why, but the following comment by user craptree

No no, she actually did go for it, praecoxed and fell asleep. She's such a guy.

Best exemplifies that tumblr 2.0 anecdote, and I mean that as a positive.

Also, @craptree, was your username a subtle reference to Crabtree from 'Allo 'Allo?

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Also, @craptree, was your username a subtle reference to Crabtree from 'Allo 'Allo?

The reference was to George C. from Murdoch Mysteries.

joined Oct 13, 2019

Damn girl you bare handed that........ What BA

SuperduperButcher
joined Oct 13, 2019

I looooove it, please continue the series, you are so talented

joined Jan 29, 2017

Moms usually know. Mine did.
And damn it, these two are going to kill me with their cuteness.

last edited at Oct 14, 2019 2:42PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

What a fantastic hug.

1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

So.. Will the author stop the webcomic releases for the manga release? That'd make me really sad.. The webcomic was so hardboiled. I looked at a couple of pages from the manga release and it gave me a totally different vibe. Idk maybe it's just me being such a fan girl for the webcomic format.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So.. Will the author stop the webcomic releases for the manga release?

The latest webcomic releases have come out after the manga started publishing, so most likely not.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

showing off your girlfriend

Inviting that competition

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Inviting that competition

none of these fools are competition

joined Sep 20, 2019

I hope you wont regret making her beautiful..

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ah yeah, I remember those days back in school, when you arrived in the morning and a bunch of random students stood around commenting on everyone's appearance as if you couldn't hear them. Good times, good times.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Nice chapter.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Next time: "Back off guys, she's my girlfriend!"

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 8:10AM

joined Jul 7, 2017

Nikaido-san might want to learn from a certain model from a certain visual novel who wanted to show off her lover's beauty but regretted it in the end. Though the damage has been done and said lover's beauty created an impact albeit shown for a day only. Rumor has it that the model has been reaping the consequences of her action up until now.

Anyway, Tadokoro-san is cute sigh I wish I have a cute girlfriend too :(

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 8:54AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ah yeah, I remember those days back in school, when you arrived in the morning and a bunch of random students stood around commenting on everyone's appearance as if you couldn't hear them. Good times, good times.

Um, that stuff was what sparked my serial killer period, before my skin finally cleared.

But perhaps I've said too much . . .

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

You know, this is a nice break from the tired old "character gets super upset and dramatic over anyone else finding her girlfriend even mildly attractive" cliché.

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 9:43AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Sorry, Tadokoro is taken.

joined May 1, 2013

I think the protagonists' sexual tension has somehow psychically infected everyone around them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.