Forum › Posts by Furbtastic

Furbtastic
Tumblr_pevjpkgvi31so9sn3o4_400
joined Jan 2, 2018

I knew the were not going to do anything but still....
look at the camera like i'm in the office

Furbtastic
joined Jan 2, 2018

Hi, i totally forgot to add this one to favorites and now im regretting it. I wonder if anyone of you can remember the name of the manga.
It was about a sleep deprived writer or mangaka (Cant remember) that adopts a “pet” at a pet store, when she wakes up the next day she realizes that her pet was actually a girl. The girl starts to take care of her, and in the end of the chapter that girl reveals herself as her stalker.

I think it was posted this year, but I dont even remember the tags.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsukarekitta_onna_ga_shinuhodo_iyasareru_tame_ni_ch01

Thats the one! Thanx a lot

Furbtastic
joined Jan 2, 2018

Hi, i totally forgot to add this one to favorites and now im regretting it. I wonder if anyone of you can remember the name of the manga.
It was about a sleep deprived writer or mangaka (Cant remember) that adopts a “pet” at a pet store, when she wakes up the next day she realizes that her pet was actually a girl. The girl starts to take care of her, and in the end of the chapter that girl reveals herself as her stalker.

I think it was posted this year, but I dont even remember the tags.

joined Jan 2, 2018

This?

Yeah! that one. Thank you a lot you saved me!

joined Jan 2, 2018

Its about a teacher that falls in love with her massage therapist and she ends up being the mom of her problematic student. At the end the mother divorces the guy and the girls end up together.