Forum › Dear NOMAN discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Where did she get those new limbs I wonder

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:
I could have agree if she wasn't a crow. Crows are relatively smart birds.

Not as smart as humans, not capable of the same logical thinking, and on top of that, her being a crow means she has even fewer reasons to trust humans, considering they're an entirely different species. If out of my two close encounters with some alien race one ended up with me getting my arms and legs chopped off by a cheap paper trimmer, I'd be upset as well.

Even after what happen with the old woman ? Bazu really is strange, she call out Mashiro to be too much softhearted after the cat case and said she doesn't like that kind of behavior but if Mashiro will had act the opposite she would have call out for being like everyone else. Dunno just pick a side girl, you can't hate humans for being heartless creatures then blame Mashiro for acting the opposite and prove you all humans are not bad.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Gralwer posted:

Lilliwyt posted:

That's still stupid thinking, you can't blame all humans because one human kill you. She can be mad against the one she kill her yes and that's normal but getting mad over everyone because of one individual is too much of an amalgam.

She is a literal birdbrain.

Which is actually a myth and old believe. Birds are actually pretty smart animals.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Even after what happen with the old woman ? Bazu really is strange, she call out Mashiro to be too much softhearted after the cat case and said she doesn't like that kind of behavior but if Mashiro will had act the opposite she would have call out for being like everyone else. Dunno just pick a side girl, you can't hate humans for being heartless creatures then blame Mashiro for acting the opposite and prove you all humans are not bad.

Angry people acting irrational. Who'd have thought that that's a thing; never seen before ... ^^

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Angry people acting irrational. Who'd have thought that that's a thing; never seen before ... ^^

Irrational seem a fancy word to said stupid here.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

we’re probably gonna see Bazu’s killer later down the line if they still live in the neighborhood

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, I suppose of you consider emotions to be stupid, there's an argument for that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, I suppose of you consider emotions to be stupid, there's an argument for that.

I said here not in general.

joined May 1, 2015

I am guessing that the human that killed Basu will eventually try to kill or otherwise harm "short stuff" and that will be the day when all hell breaks loose.
Basu will protect her master, get her revenge on the human, and pass on.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Bazu's grudge against humanity is actually kinda appropriate considering how vengeful crows are.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bazu's grudge against humanity is actually kinda appropriate considering how vengeful crows are.

...they are? :|

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yep https://www.livescience.com/23090-crows-grudges-brains.html

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

They recognize people and recognize patterns in treatment by them to the point where they can form violent grudges where they harass known enemies and even teach their children and other crows to harass them. They also recognize friendly treatment and people have even experienced instances of crows they've been friendly to giving them gifts.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

me:I'll re read chapter 3. I dont see myself crying over it again
also me:T_______________T * removes glasses as tears keep rolling*

joined Jul 26, 2016

They recognize people and recognize patterns in treatment by them to the point where they can form violent grudges where they harass known enemies and even teach their children and other crows to harass them. They also recognize friendly treatment and people have even experienced instances of crows they've been friendly to giving them gifts.

That's not being "vengeful", that's learning from experience and having a good memory. Most halfway smart animals can do something similar which is why assorted scarecrow-type devices work very poorly on many birds (gulls being a prominent urban example). Also culture of sorts in the form of passing on knowledge to offspring.

Their smaller cousins the jackdaws do something similar; they exchange tips on foraging prospects when they gather in their characteristic noisy nighttime roosts.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

That's not being "vengeful", that's learning from experience and having a good memory. Most halfway smart animals can do something similar which is why assorted scarecrow-type devices work very poorly on many birds (gulls being a prominent urban example). Also culture of sorts in the form of passing on knowledge to offspring.

Their smaller cousins the jackdaws do something similar; they exchange tips on foraging prospects when they gather in their characteristic noisy nighttime roosts.

It's literally dictionary definition vengeance. They attack people that have harmed them in the past, that's what vengeance is. Yeah, anthropomorphizing animals isn't scientifically accurate but I'm not being scientific here I'm drawing a parallel to real world behaviour.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I've read that crows can attack a human simply because another group of crows was wronged by said human and managed to tell them about it.

RE Bazu: IINM she doesn't hate humans, she just distrusts them greatly, and with unfortunately rather good reason, considering her backstory. Speaking of which... called it.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

One of the things that truly make me sick to my stomach is people torturing animals, that's just some messed up shit.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Murder of crow.

last edited at Oct 5, 2019 6:23AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this make me sad :(

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Protecc your crow waifu. Give them all the headpats.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Really, you are going to set yourself up like that and just leave it?

I'll bite my tongue this time.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Really, you are going to set yourself up like that and just leave it?

I'll bite my tongue this time.

Hmm ? What do you want to do ? I though i already explain

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Damn, I teared up when Bazu mentioned the past and explained her experience with the humans. T_T This poor crow woman needs some tender love and care.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I seriously want this to be an anime series one day. Or OVA too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.