Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

omg, whatever how many time I read it, it keeps making my eyes running in tears;-; im so happy for them all! for finding their own happy end. oh god, my eyes. guys help me! TTwTT this manga has been my fav and will always be my number one! hope she will make a new manga who can my heart fall in love again, doesn't have to be as good as it, just as amazing :D

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Wow that was a really nice ending, one of the best yuri manga I have ever read.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'll be missing this manga.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The only exceptional character is Sayaka, and she’s had very full development in the manga and in the spin-off.

This spin-off... where might one find it?

076b0c2343949a581a6c7a714b5a287d18b425921a9e7-gk8bps_fw658
joined Aug 1, 2018

I wished Nakatani would at least have told a bit more about Haru-chan. I would still purchase the 3rd spin-off about Sayaka even if Nakatani had published a full resume of Haru-chan in this chapter.

Sayaka's girlfriend should be mentioned in the 3rd spin-off of YagaKimi, which is said to be available in Sping 2020.

The coloured image of Yuu and Touko's backs heading toward the new future makes a really good phone wallpaper.

joined Aug 16, 2014

I’m glad Bloom Into You gave a good closure. Sure I’d like to see the adult life of Yuu and Nanami, but I am happy with this ending too! I like how Nakatani-sensei inserted Saeki’s girlfriend before the series ended haha. (Now I need to find that Saeki spin-off...)

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Sayaka got a gf I can feel a sense of closure

joined Jan 9, 2019

Yagakimi is one of the best yuri I've ever read. This is beautiful, wonderful, and wholesome story. Thank you Dynasty, thank you Nakatani sensei! Gonna miss everyone especially Touko and Yuu.

For everyone who wants to know a glimpse of Sayaka spin-off, I found this link (https://greatpassage.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/yagate-kimi-ni-naru-saeki-sayaka-ni-tsuite/) which kinda summarized part 1 and part 2.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 12:04AM

joined May 17, 2019

Ahh, it's been a WONDERFUL run with this series! I awaited and enjoyed every update of it! And I'm satisfied!! Everyone is happy and...well; SAYAKA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!(Just how majority wishes for! XD) but I am rather curious who this "Haru-chan" girl is that somehow swooned our lil Sayaka. I only have one person in mind and that person is the mysterious tanned girl from the side novel(Idk if her name was revealed). Like, the girl seemed to genuinely love Sayaka without knowing it and excused it as wanting to be friends; just like how Yuu felt towards Touko!
Knowing Nakatani, she wouldn't just slip a random character and call it Sayaka's new beloved without further info, right? She's definitely smarter than that right?
Possible sequel of Bloom Into You but it's a focus on Sayaka, perhaps? Pull the Lily Love card? CUZ IM DOWN FOR THAT!!!

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 12:01AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

How much of a time skip was this chapter? One year or two years?

2 years

Yagakimi still hasn’t totally ended since it’s still has short story compilation as a part of Yagakimi Curtain Call Project... soon.

Sayaka has 3rd volume LN on 2020 and I guess it’s where we will see Haru-chan. If I’m not mistaken, Haru chan might be the one, that 1st year university student that Sayaka have met in her University in LN vol. 2, it was ended there.

And plus, Nakatani-sensei has another story for us, I’m not sure if it will turn to be a series also, but anyway, I’m sucker for any story from her.

And there’s still a chance for season 2 announcement any moment, and I’m anticipating it. Lord El Melloi, from Makoto Kato and Troyca is already finished. I’m still crossing my fingers for this.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 12:24AM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Goodbye and thank you.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Imma miss this manga. One of the best Yuri story I read at least in this era.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

elevown posted:

Really nice manga :) I need to read it all the way through tho- its been ages since I read the early chapters

I never got round to watching the anime for this- is it worth watching? I mean how many chapters does it cover? it can't get much resolved or end in a very satisfying place in so few episodes I'd think?

It ends during their date in the aquarium if I remember correctly.... and it's 1000% recommended watch even if you've read the manga twice or more, it really adds more to the romance sometimes. But as for the subtitles to enjoy it without issues...idk

Had a problem with the subtitles? A blessed anon has made honorifics patches for it.

Meanwhile I'm trying to collect Symphogear subs that aren't Commie/Horrible and it's surprisingly and disappointingly hard.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

As beautiful as ever.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Its been a good few years, nice reading with you lot.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It ends during their date in the aquarium if I remember correctly.... and it's 1000% recommended watch even if you've read the manga twice or more, it really adds more to the romance sometimes. But as for the subtitles to enjoy it without issues...idk

Had a problem with the subtitles? A blessed anon has made honorifics patches for it.

Meanwhile I'm trying to collect Symphogear subs that aren't Commie/Horrible and it's surprisingly and disappointingly hard.

There’s actually issues in HiDive subs, just dl Asenshi subs and honorific patches for Yagakimi.

joined Nov 5, 2017

2 years

No. (Almost) 4 years have happened. The story started in 2015, you can corroborate this by looking at the few calendars that appear through the series. By chapter 44, it was either end of December or the first days of 2016. The career seminars that Yuu mentioned don't happen in the first year of college in Japan. Yuu is at least in her second year, which should happen in 2019. It could be 2020 too, but that's too further. Making the story start in 2015 and end in 2019 both in-universe and in real life seems very Nakatani-like in my opinion. Oh, and the month should be October, since the Cultural Festival is taking place.

Yagakimi still hasn’t totally ended since it’s still has short story compilation as a part of Yagakimi Curtain Call Project... soon.

This announcement and the artbook one are the only ones that don't have the Yagakimi title in them. Of course the artbook will obviously have ygkm illustrations, but I don't think all the book will be about it. It's only stated as "Nakatani's artbook, title undecided yet" , same with the short stories. Given that all the other annoucements including the artbook will feature yagakimi, I do think one of the short stories will be about yagakimi, but all the others won't. I may be wrong and maybe none of the stories will be about it, though.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh god it's over. What am I gonna do with my life now? NOOOOOOOOOO

freaks out

Panic aside this is the best yuri manga I have read these past 3 to 4 years. I don't think Nakatani's work can be surpassed. I will buy ever single one of her volumes to support her. I will miss Yuu and Touko. I will always hold them dear to my heart.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 12:58AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

2 years

No. (Almost) 4 years have happened. The story started in 2015, you can corroborate this by looking at the few calendars that appear through the series. By chapter 44, it was either end of December or the first days of 2016. The career seminars that Yuu mentioned don't happen in the first year of college in Japan. Yuu is at least in her second year, which should happen in 2019. It could be 2020 too, but that's too further. Making the story start in 2015 and end in 2019 both in-universe and in real life seems very Nakatani-like in my opinion. Oh, and the month should be October, since the Cultural Festival is taking place.

This. Yuu is a first year in high school for the duration of the manga, and high school in japan is three years. I didn't know the bit about the career seminars, but that's a good catch.

This announcement and the artbook one are the only ones that don't have the Yagakimi title in them. Of course the artbook will obviously have ygkm illustrations, but I don't think all the book will be about it. It's only stated as "Nakatani's artbook, title undecided yet" , same with the short stories. Given that all the other annoucements including the artbook will feature yagakimi, I do think one of the short stories will be about yagakimi, but all the others won't. I may be wrong and maybe none of the stories will be about it, though.

There's just one announcement I want, and that's a second season of the anime. ;p

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

2 years

Lol you’re not wrong. But i’m actually assuming the question was how much time skip from the time they’d (Yuu, other 1st year) graduated from HS

It might not be all Yagakimi or Touko x Yuu focus but I love to think, most of it might be related to Yagakimi like how she writes stories in some extra chapters like about Koyomi, Riko x Miyako... etc. it’s not hurt to hope lol

There's just one announcement I want, and that's a second season of the anime. ;p

True. Most of us want it.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 1:37AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Also, you can, like, re-read it at any moment...

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

So anybody else think is not the end? By default, stories tend to be concluded with "The End", Nakatani-sensei didn't commit to

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

TifalovesAerith posted:

So anybody else think is not the end? By default, stories tend to be concluded with "The End", Nakatani-sensei didn't commit to

It's okay... just let it go, you're not alone.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Beautiful, rewarding read from start to finish.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I can't believed this manga ended. It was truly amazing from start to finish. Thank you, Nakatani Nio, for writing such a beautiful masterpiece.

To reply you must either login or sign up.