Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Why did she cave in? AARRGG!!

joined Dec 20, 2013

Love isn't just being happy.
Love is also and above all accept than sometime you'll be hurt. Perfect relationships are a romantic falacy. She caved in because she felt seperate would hurt her much much more than to forgive and forget.

Plus, technically, it was ambiguous. there weren't exaclty together... and this is why she asked for them to go out. Now it's clear.

joined Jul 23, 2019

I love Kaoru because she's so messed up, but Shizuka takes the cake, she's so manipulative and selfish and flawed, yet I forgive her because I'm like Mio and I just can't resist her. I love that she was so embarrassed to be in the wrong that she just threw a temper tantrum, what a child.

But in all seriousness, I think now that she was this close to losing the only person who will always love her unconditionally, she might stick to that and change for good.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Because the they're both too invested in their relationship to scuttle it over this. They had their first real crisis; had a great many of the illusions they entertained about themselves, each other and their relationship shattered; finally gave vent to various tensions and negative emotions that had been building up under the surface; and finally, after having had a moment to calm down and ask themselves what next?, realised they're too into each other to call it quits regardless.

To be needlessly poetic about it they bared their souls and accepted each other "warts and all", as it were; having cleared the air and shed the facades they can now carry on and hopefully build a healthier, more honest relationship. (The last one in general is something Shizuka really needs to work on, as she's probably realised herself by now.)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maybe Kaoru is the reason half the school is gay.
Miyoshi get a F clue already! I don't think Ayano can take more of this!

Meanwhile the student council members have a loooooooooooooooooooong way to go but Onoda is doing great

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

So I went ahead and made a Doujin page as a container for the various pairing tags. I've tagged the few images and will be going through chapters as I make my way through them! Tag suggestions are welcome to speed things up.

I must bashfully admit I have not read the whole series! I'm sure there are couples I didn't tag - please feel free to @me with them and I'll add them to the pool.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

So I went ahead and made a Doujin page as a container for the various pairing tags. I've tagged the few images and will be going through chapters as I make my way through them! Tag suggestions are welcome to speed things up.

I must bashfully admit I have not read the whole series! I'm sure there are couples I didn't tag - please feel free to @me with them and I'll add them to the pool.

God bless you.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

OrangePekoe posted:

Nice! It's ok if you add the pairings as you tag them in the chapters :)
I'd think of Nononon and Yumimi, Honoka & Elisha, Kanae & Haruka, Shizuka &Kaoru, Kaoru&Hibiki, Kaoru&Mask-chan
Then we have some maybe couples like Hibiki&Midori, Nao&Onibi, Mariri&Mayuyu, Mask&Onibi

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao Kaoru literally regaing her yuri power by kissing cute girls
actual succubus confirmed

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

If Kaoru is just about to go try to wear her down with more of the same I hope it backfires spectacularly.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'd think of Nononon and Yumimi, Honoka & Elisha, Kanae & Haruka, Shizuka &Kaoru, Kaoru&Hibiki, Kaoru&Mask-chan
Then we have some maybe couples like Hibiki&Midori, Nao&Onibi, Mariri&Mayuyu, Mask&Onibi

You know, right now, at this point of scanlation, Mask&Onibi is more canon than Kaoru&Mask-chan (which would be the most "maybe" of maybe couples). Of course, that can change in the future...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nene posted:

You know, right now, at this point of scanlation, Mask&Onibi is more canon than Kaoru&Mask-chan (which would be the most "maybe" of maybe couples). Of course, that can change in the future...

I was referring more to characters that have actually declared some feelings than actual couples. In the latter case we would have just some very few couples.
Also, I really have no idea why you would consider Mask and Onibi as canon...

last edited at Sep 27, 2019 1:07PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nene posted:

I was referring more to characters that have actually declared some feelings than actual couples. In the latter case we would have just some very few couples.
Also, I really have no idea why you would consider Mask and Onibi as canon...

Nothing special, it's just that most of the pairings we accept as canon are based on the girls getting along well, caring for each other, and generally showing that they have a soul bond with each other. In that sense, at this point of scanlation (chapter 156), Mask and Onibi are, in their hearts, closer to each other than to anyone else.

joined May 24, 2019

Am I the only one who facepalmed when Kaoru had her 'epiphany' after kissing the blondie?

I dunno if I'm reading it wrong, but to me it's like Kaoru's thinking: That's right, I'm Yamada Kaoru, the invincible vamp! No babe can resist my yuri charm! Why was I moping? All I have to do is keep pushing and Bou-chan will fall into my web!

If that's it, then I'm totes getting that "oh, this can't end well" feeling....

New%20canvas
joined Jun 28, 2015

I don't even know any more if Kaoru is sopposed to be likeable or straight up terrifying! Seriously I get that her mentality and character is like that but her behavior is sending me red flags considering what she did to her ex-s but surprisingly I honestly believe that Bou is literally the only one who can resist her! Praise to the Fujoshi goddess!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Am I the only one who facepalmed when Kaoru had her 'epiphany' after kissing the blondie?

I dunno if I'm reading it wrong, but to me it's like Kaoru's thinking: That's right, I'm Yamada Kaoru, the invincible vamp! No babe can resist my yuri charm! Why was I moping? All I have to do is keep pushing and Bou-chan will fall into my web!

Yeah that's my reading too and I'm mega not digging it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Jeanne Mathison posted:

I think that's exactly what she's thinking hahahaha and I don't think she can force her way into Bou chan's heart

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well she basically just hit the peak (or rock bottom if you prefer) of her lowkey depressive funk and then picked herself up - figures it'd involve casually and almost accidentally seducing a random bystander. (Seriously this girl is a menace.) It's hilarious how you can see her start from (charmingly, natch) listless melancholy worthy of a Romantic poet and gradually get increasingly lively and animated as the flirting progresses.

Curious to see how she intends to reopen her offensive on Bou-chan - who's already picking up an ominous disturbance in the Force - given she already knows her usual methods are useless at best. o3o

On another note poor Hibiki still has shit taste in guys but at least she's taking her heartbreaks in stride now.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hey, gotta respect the girl for being so unflinchingly and unapologetically weird. Plus she tends to make things interesting.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

She's basically a female pickup artist I'm not sure what I'm supposed to like or respect about that. It really seems like she just straight up does not perceive others as actual people with thoughts and feelings rather than objects that exist to amuse her until she finds a new shiny thing to be amused by.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I think these are all the pairings:

Mahi x Mahi
Ai x Chie
Nononon x Yumimi
Honoka x Elisha
Michiru x Airi
Kanae x Haruka
Mari x Yuu
Miyoshi x Ayano
Onibi x Nao
Shizuka x Mio
Midori x Hibiki
Mask x Kaoru
Mayuyu x Mariri

Btw I listed them in the order I like them, favorites first. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Mahi x Mahi
Ai x Chie
Nononon x Yumimi
Honoka x Elisha
Michiru x Airi
Kanae x Haruka
Mari x Yuu
Miyoshi x Ayano
Onibi x Nao
Shizuka x Mio
Midori x Hibiki
Mask x Kaoru
Mayuyu x Mariri

You are definitely an individual of culture.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Mahi x Mahi
Ai x Chie
Nononon x Yumimi
Honoka x Elisha
Michiru x Airi
Kanae x Haruka
Mari x Yuu
Miyoshi x Ayano
Onibi x Nao
Shizuka x Mio
Midori x Hibiki
Mask x Kaoru
Mayuyu x Mariri

Yeah, having tags on the chapters depicting which pairings feelings are centered would be nice. Sometimes I'm just like, "Who were these two again?"

Also, MahiMahi is top two ship. Honestly, one of these days one of them, or probably both at the same time, is gonna wake up and realize, "Ah, oh no, my feelings aren't pure anymore. I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her, I wanna..."

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Also, MahiMahi is top two ship. Honestly, one of these days one of them, or probably both at the same time, is gonna wake up and realize, "Ah, oh no, my feelings aren't pure anymore. I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her, I wanna..."

There’s a good chance they’ll be waking up naked in bed when it finally dawns on them, too. . .

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Mahi x Mahi
Ai x Chie
Nononon x Yumimi
Honoka x Elisha
Michiru x Airi
Kanae x Haruka
Mari x Yuu
Miyoshi x Ayano
Onibi x Nao
Shizuka x Mio
Midori x Hibiki
Mask x Kaoru
Mayuyu x Mariri

Yeah, having tags on the chapters depicting which pairings feelings are centered would be nice. Sometimes I'm just like, "Who were these two again?"

I would also love this. I know we only use tags for pairings in doujins, but it would be really nice to have the chapters tagged with their relevant pairings. It would make it much easier to find all the chapters with a favorite pair. This website is the only place I can thing of where it would be practical to do so. Is there any way we can go about requesting this?

To reply you must either login or sign up.