Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Holy moly can it really happen that way ?? I now foreseen their future when the photograph girl continue to take picture while the other two girls yuri in bed... ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)
This polygam is blessing in many way despite the rushed moves(o°▽°)o(o_△_)o(o°▽°)o

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe it feel rushed because it is rushed. Manga get stopped because of bad sells and so the editor probably said to the author to wrap up that quickly and it end up with an convenient way. Is the ployamory endning suposs to happen anyway or did the author throw it at a last timeidea because it was the last chapter might be something we never know.

2c8398570900c5e79edaf431f20173aa
joined Oct 9, 2018

This ending is just so disappointing, I regret waiting for this chapter.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 2:40AM

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Maybe it feel rushed because it is rushed. Manga get stopped because of bad sells and so the editor probably said to the author to wrap up that quickly and it end up with an convenient way. Is the ployamory endning suposs to happen anyway or did the author throw it at a last timeidea because it was the last chapter might be something we never know.

i think this manga rushed out everything since the beginning already! not only the end but their entire melodrama-like story was stuff in very short chapters.
And isn't it still going on ? only an extra chapter's left? or can i have some hope for Kou's sister and senpai-san ?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Had this manga not been axed, maybe I would've had at least a slightly better opinion of both it and its ending, but now it simply feels rushed as all hell. 5/10.

joined Jun 12, 2015

What a disaster. This mangaka can't write at all.

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

good lord, that was a MESS... and the art was good, too! guess you can't have it all :(

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lolz...so&so got a flag and went all in ^_^
Super happy ending for all ;p

joined Dec 5, 2018

welp, what can i say :V it's just suddenly turn out to be a polymary, the driff is so sudden, i'm not even wearing my helmet yet.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Not bad, there are worse endings to stories that weren't rushed. 7/10

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 3:27AM

joined Oct 21, 2013

Wait... if Kou ended up with them two then who is gonna date the cutie pie Sensei. smh my head.

Sensei x Senpai

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Amane might very well be a saint.

Well I don't like polyamory much and don't think it works in 99% of cases, but for all the rushing at the end, I feel this conclusion was consistent with what was set up. Could Kou's feelings have been explored more? A looot. It's not even clear if she had feelings for either of those before this point. But I believe the author always had this conclusion in mind. The line "I was in love with this couple" actually got me good haha.

Lizard-senpai's motivations seemed a little bit unrelated to the actual issues set up with her. I get that she loved Amane, but she didn't really harp much on having lost her club members before. She conceded before the contest even began too, which is really not set up in any way. That just came out of left field. Undermines how Kou's picture actually won.

This series fell victim to the cutthroat manga industry, but let's appreciate that it had a lot of things going for it. There was lots of discussion (47 pages worth by now!) for not even 10 chapters. It aroused a lot of interesting debates and had the right amount of ambiguity to keep readers second guessing.

As far as rushed yuri manga go, I'll take this over any of the bland samey cutesy ones.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Such a waste. This story has potential to get much better than before but lol it was abruptly ended w/o notice. The ending tho happy it isn’t satisfying at all.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I saw worse rushed endings, this one was actually okay. And hey, I'll never complain about polyamory, you can share your taxes by 3, is almost a necessity in todays society depending were you live (I am just half joking here)

Polyamory is not legal in the majority of the world though and will give you no tax benefits. :P

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I saw worse rushed endings, this one was actually okay. And hey, I'll never complain about polyamory, you can share your taxes by 3, is almost a necessity in todays society depending were you live (I am just half joking here)

Polyamory is not legal in the majority of the world though and will give you no tax benefits. :P

The state: exists
Also the state: STONKS

1523068069413s
joined Jun 2, 2017

Wtf :|

joined May 19, 2016

I was fine with it until the polygamy.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

...the hell? That was like setting up the beginning of a final arc and then being told "finish this in one chapter"

joined Dec 18, 2018

...the hell? That was like setting up the beginning of a final arc and then being told "finish this in one chapter"

Quite possibly exactly what happened.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I thought the soap opera was going to be bad, but mowing over it like this and randomly going for that ending wasn't much of an improvement.

Overall crappy manga. Decent art though. Hope they try something else next time.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh.When greed works out.

That was a weird manga but the last picture is cute, I like the three rings.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 4:22AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The ending was cute and I can live with the conclusion, but it's kinda mean to put a hot teacher in the story and going nowhere with her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Honestly did not see this coming, but it really does feel like the best for them in the end. Very nice.

joined May 20, 2013

In my opinion the negative reactions are more severe than this ending deserves. It isn't perfect, for several reasons, though as others said, there are so many endings far worse than this. I hope to see the next work of this author soon. So far they were always quirky with fairly satisfying endings. Having room for improvement isn't a bad thing, either, in my book.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

You mean polygamy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.