Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

(Also, I low key want the clueless girl to end up being the smart top.)

^^^^^^ This~

She make Kanda sign a marriage registration form (resume) we are safe to assume that she is top.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

We found the stupidest airhead in history.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If she's sheltered like that, they parents won't accept their relationship... and, well that's something that happens very often irl but is not something mangakas like to portrait so I wonder if we're going to see that!

To be honest this didn't feel like a Mochi story at all xP and no I'm not saying this because the lack of incest..........but hey maybe we'll get incest later somewhere.

The confusion shouldn't last the whole first volume, that's what I'm hoping for... Lies on top of lies are my least favorite kind of stories.

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 11:12AM

joined Aug 1, 2017

Accidental yuri.

Oneplusoneequalstwo
joined Jun 5, 2018

Oh look an easily cleared up misunderstanding

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I really like this.

A slightly longer Mochi story with good art is really nice.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZymBti7700
Or in this case, a woman.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Author: Mochi Au Lait

They're not sisters? Story and art seems pretty cool. Guess we can thank the other author for that

That was stress inducing too l. Also she is clearly a girl, even that hairstyle is not something a guy with longer hair would do. Hope we get more updates soon

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 12:12PM

Feelstiredweirdman.1jpg
joined Jul 1, 2018

Is the script written by a high schooler?

I don't like it, too cliché and just straight out stupid.

Dropped.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

So apparently a lot of people think Kanda is a boy. Most of the class must have at least seen her for that maid cafe thing.

The things you settle for when you're thirsty...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The "misunderstanding drawn out because humor" trope is getting really old.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

It seems impossible to mistake someone's gender like this for so long. I'll keep an eye out, but it's a meh from me lol

joined Dec 18, 2016

Waaaiiit a minuite, i think i have read this manga in this site before

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Holy shit this story is heavenly

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Dropped.

At least we are past the high school getup. That alone deserves reading at least the second chapter.

You can't ask too much out the genre anyway. I swear 99% is trash but that 1% of legendaries makes up for having to grind through that much fodder.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Majoccoid and Mochi together once again and in a series!?

awww yeahhhh!

joined Jun 1, 2016

her art has improved so much

joined Mar 15, 2015

I was hoping that the misunderstanding would be resolved by the end of the first chapter. In stories like this, the first chapter generally establishes the premise of the work, and having Kanda be outed as a girl would have made for a good first chapter twist. As some other posters said, I'm still holding out hope for Satomi realizing that Kanda is a girl by the end of the first volume.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Dropped.

At least we are past the high school getup. That alone deserves reading at least the second chapter.

You can't ask too much out the genre anyway. I swear 99% is trash but that 1% of legendaries makes up for having to grind through that much fodder.

I agree. The fact that they're in college is an improvement lol. Beggars can't be choosers, and if we're gonna have cliche set ups, at least make it not about school girls for once.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

One chapter and the joke is already old. Really hope that they do not drag this for long. And for long I mean, resolve it in the next chapter.
Or at least put another twist... since it's Mochi let's go with they're in reality sisters.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this is a series? cool that they are doing something more than just a one shot together.

its a bit dodgy so far (as to be expected from majoccoid and mochi au lait).

edit: do we know how long this will be? is it already completed?

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 3:55PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

since it's Mochi let's go with they're in reality sisters.

No thanks.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Humm, I sorta like the drawing, the premise is ok, but..what kind of voice does she have? I hope it gets dropped soon and they move into weird ass stuff like sending the resume.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Tomboy

To reply you must either login or sign up.