joined Jan 8, 2014

Cuuute!
Reminded me of like a reversal school girl coffee prince ;p

joined Oct 23, 2015

Not bad.

Nice spin compared to Mochi's other stories

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

K-kun looks like the master from Master and Me manga.

Image%20(5)
joined Jul 17, 2018

I see a Mochi credit, but I don't see the incest.

Guys I'm freaking out, I think my world view has been damaged.

Tumblr_nqv8vppgwy1qhzyd1o1_400
joined Mar 11, 2019

Yes yes yes

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This looks like it will be a good ride.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just hope the minsunderstanding not gonna last too long because it will quite annoying quickly and the aftermath can take quite sometime. Just hope it's gonna be gloss over like "oh you're girl. Whatever, work the same for me"

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

okay but she clearly has boobs in the maid outfit on the last page

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

looks more like it will become more stupid over time if you ask me. While I know it´s possible to confuse the gender of the person in front of you they are literally in the same class. did they never have PE together and wondered why the "boy" is in their changing room.
As a Yuri fanboy I will of course read it. the artstyle is more than nice enough and I want to see how unrealistic stupid they will get over time.
But looking at it objectively this is incredibly weak.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

What sweet hell is this?

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

looks more like it will become more stupid over time if you ask me. While I know it´s possible to confuse the gender of the person in front of you they are literally in the same class. did they never have PE together and wondered why the "boy" is in their changing room.
As a Yuri fanboy I will of course read it. the artstyle is more than nice enough and I want to see how unrealistic stupid they will get over time.

They are in college, so no shared PE anymore... IIRC.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Awesome! The dream team has finally come together for an actual series

Also, that first word was music to my ears

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The MC reminds me of that one character in Girl Friends, Tamami was it?

But yeah, I too was left wondering what exactly Mochi's contribution is here.

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 2:53AM

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

it's an idiot plot episode

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

^ yeah, especially here, why didn't just say you're a girl instead of just thinking it. Kanda is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Majoccoid's artwork really is amazing. I said it before, but I wouldn't mind if all of Mochi's stories were done by this artist. A dream team if I ever saw one. Though this decidedly doesn't feel like a Mochi kind of plot. Mostly because Mochi wouldn't stay so contend with keeping it simple.

Now as for the plot... I think you have to be basically mentally challenged to think Kanda looks like a boy, but what can you do, it's manga logic.
If you really, really commit to this stupid plot you can probably squeeze out an entire series somehow(hundreds of cross-dressing/pretender manga confirm this), but the sooner the truth gets out the better imo. It's a fun set-up for how a straight girl slides into a gay relationship and comes to the conclusion that she doesn't care about the gender anymore. Kanda herself seems relatively fine with it too. If she hated it so much she would probably already have come clean to her.

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 3:16AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

A lot of guys who crossdress/go out in women's close use fake breasts.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

A lot of guys who crossdress/go out in women's close use fake breasts.

Yeah even some girls use padding. It's not hard for a guy to do the same.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

When you are an accidental lesbian lady-killer.

joined May 29, 2019

getting your dates resume is smart for safety, nice idea parents

joined Feb 23, 2016

We are doomed...

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

well considering part of the title is "shelterd girl" I doubt it will last super long the gender confusion (I give it ine chapter, two tops) and it will focus more on just the way she has being raised, as we can see from that resume bit. Which also makes me think that when the reveal happens she will react with shock about it as "shelterd" character, probably she hasn't even consider the idea of a romantic relationship with another girl.
As for the handsome, I agree that she is very obviously a girl but I think She is drawn androgynous enough that I could see a similar design use for a boy character in a different manga.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

very funky

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I feel like the reveal is either gonna be in a couple chapters, or it's going to be an absolute trainwreck that lasts well into the double digits.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Hopefully this gets fully translated unlike some of the other Mochi stories :(

Jesus christ you’re a fuckin nerd

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 4:51AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.