Forum › SHY discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Gotta say is that a motherfucking Bowie reference was my first thought too at the sight of glass-less Stardust :d
...the nom de guerre isn't really helping ofc.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Very cute date and they already respect each other.
We also met our main villain, David Bowie.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww. That was cute.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Okay, the girl she has chemistry with is in fact being added to the main cast, and the obvious Bowie reference is becoming even more obvious

joined Apr 15, 2013

Ok so first of all, that was precious. Second, David Bowie. I have nothing else to say.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

never wheat shredded eat posted:

indoor type (or in-type for short)

Petition to make this a Dynasty Tag indoor type (or in-type for short)

I love her new friend, Is like, you know that old saying that goes Every Hibiki needs her Miku

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

OH MY GOD THAT FAKE OUT GOT ME SO GOOD.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

"I WILL!"

Damn if that isn't a "theme song starts swelling" moment.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Yes! A date! More hope for yuri!

joined Apr 1, 2013

I really hope her new best friend actually becomes a potential love interest for shy because there's a panel where it shows shy thinking omg I spoke so much today and her new friend seemed to be blushing alot also seems they are making her into a main character too by going up with shy to the NASA space station hehe I really enjoy their chemistry it seems like they both share alot in common I hope that shy is going to discover her own sexuality. Also I hope shys best friend becomes into a new super hero too I mean it would be epic because they would both save the world together I really ship them

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

David Bowies back to put more bombs in people

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

David Wonder Jones is such a clunky name. It should be David Jones Wonder.

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

i like how that little wikipedia page thing on bowie looks like it was from a discord thumbnail of it.....
but I wonder if shy is going to be pressured into being as open with her identity as mr wonder there. with her whole thing being that shes shy, i suppose that could be her next hurdle, though idk if this is going to get deep into whether the public has the right to demand all aspects of someone like thats identity.... but i also hope those two girls kiss at some point. (though I also wonder if shy is going to go down the route of "she idolizes Shy and not me as a person but i love her :/ trope. Not a bad thing but i wonder)

joined Jul 26, 2016

but I wonder if shy is going to be pressured into being as open with her identity as mr wonder there.

Not sure why she would be. Stardust is implied to be quite unusual among the heroes in having "gone public" and it's not like our girl here has an extremely conspicuous day job that'd make staying incognito tricky in the first place.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Please don't let her become just one of the person she will save in the story. Like that one that seems important but the she saves her and we never see her again... I wish badly for yuri or at least for her to stay around so we can have subtext.

My read on this might be wrong, but since she knows Shy's identity at least for the moment, and Shy could absolutely use someone to help encourage her that isn't a powerful hero already... she's likely going to end up being the hero's confidant, that one friend who know who she really is and helps keep her head on straight.

I kinda hope that's the case, at least.

Yay, I made the easiest prediction ever =p

In all seriousness, I'm glad she is sticking around, and I like their dynamic already.

joined Oct 17, 2018

shiiiiiiip

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think she's an indoor type, or in-type for short.

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 1:18PM

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Stardust...subtle that.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Please don't let her become just one of the person she will save in the story. Like that one that seems important but the she saves her and we never see her again... I wish badly for yuri or at least for her to stay around so we can have subtext.

My read on this might be wrong, but since she knows Shy's identity at least for the moment, and Shy could absolutely use someone to help encourage her that isn't a powerful hero already... she's likely going to end up being the hero's confidant, that one friend who know who she really is and helps keep her head on straight.

I kinda hope that's the case, at least.

keep her head on straight, or... keep her head on gay

...they should totally date, officially, is what I'm saying

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Hmm, needs more gay.

joined Apr 1, 2013

I have a suspicions the reason why they dragged her friend is because she's the only person who knows shys true identity and also she was the first victim to that boys attack. Also I do feel the Russian super hero and that unnie person know what's truly going to happen later down the road. It wouldn't surprise me if shy gets placed in a position where she has to come out of the closet (her being a hero etc lol) but her friends seems promising because it feels like she's keeping her head on straight and also seems like she's reinforcing her emotions in a proper direction. Like giving someone encouragement or a source of hope or someone closest to her that needs protection from any means. I can't wait this manga is juicy and it's only the begining I really hope there is going to be some Gay later

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This story is very good. Hope it gets gay too. They are already blushing, so I'll take that as a good sign.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

THEY WENT ON A FUCKING DATE THIS GOTTA BE GAY NOW

joined Apr 6, 2019

They're so shippable. <3

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not surprisingly, Stardust is a dick...

To reply you must either login or sign up.