Forum › I'll Cheer On My Yuri Onee-chan discussion

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Holy. What is she.. why?! I mean like.. things could be so easy..

joined Feb 11, 2014

It took me a moment to realize that Mio hadn’t gebderbent and was still an otouto.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Every time I encounter a drama scenario like this I think:

A threesome would solve all their problems.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm actually intrigued. Subscribing to see how this plays out and whether the author can pull it off.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

It's not everyday I'm the mood for this type of drama, but I'm looking forward to see where it will go this time around. Hope its good!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

NoOOooOooOo. Don't cry. Damnit. Everything will be fine! Everything will be fine!! sobs too Uuuuhhh.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Just realized this is the same author who did Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara, which is also ongoing and currently stopped on a cliffhanger. Now I'm more interested..

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Selene posted:

Just realized this is the same author who did Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara, which is also ongoing and currently stopped on a cliffhanger. Now I'm more interested..

Manga ended. It's just not translated.

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

Ah, Dramas Dx well well, let's see hows thing going now! I will give all my strength to Mio-kun for helping them!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Oh hello love triangle. How are you doing?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Aww T^T

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah just lay it on me! Just hit me with 4 chapters at once, I can take it!
But seriously though, ouch. Misunderstandings galore with these useless lesbians. Unforeseen triangle too (I expected her to be interested in Saki, so that was a twist).

The problems are far too common. A girl who doesn't understand that loving girls is normal and a girl that experienced heartbreak from a girl that wasn't actually a lesbian and just played around. I can see why the little brother will be necessary to break that stalemate. I thought at first that Saki was fairly pro-active on her own, but now that she is shutting herself off it won't work without outside interference.

Every time I encounter a drama scenario like this I think:

And you are wrong about it each and every time.

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 2:38AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

If this kind of bullshit continues, I'm dropping this series. I didn't start reading this for forced drama that ruins the mood of the series.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Ah, my favorite trope: "You thought I was a rival? YOU FOOL! I was in love with YOU the whole time!"

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

If this kind of bullshit continues, I'm dropping this series. I didn't start reading this for forced drama that ruins the mood of the series.

I don't think it's really forced in this case. Shizuka's main defining trait, since the start, has been Komi level interpersonal skills. She gets chocked up trying to say high to her classmates, so it's pretty much inevitable that she'd fail spectacularly after getting thrown into the deep end like that.

Saki's normal forwardness would probably have helped to clear things up, but Shizuka has a tendency to avoid things that frighten and worry her, which currently includes Shizuka, giving her nothing to work with and a whole host of bad memories and guesses to stew on.

Frankly, short of the new girl stepping in to set them straight, just about any other outcome would feel forced.

joined Jan 11, 2014

These new developments seem to have a different tone than that of the first few chapters. I was hoping the fluffy, awkward flirting + bro would continue. I'm kind of sad one of the things preventing those two from getting together is the "she's a girl..." trope since that's always a little bland.

At this point what separates this story with similar drama like it is the little brother and how utterly shy the main protag is. I hope it goes interesting places.

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 3:10AM

__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

I thought it was pretty cool to see other lesbian couples at the fireworks festival, too.

Screen%20shot%202020-03-21%20at%203.08.23%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2019

And now... I only feel bad for the little brother.

Selene posted:

Manga ended. It's just not translated.

Wait it's over already? Where can I see the raw chapter's?

joined May 24, 2014

Wow, wow. This is escalating too fast

joined Apr 8, 2018

Please don't become an ACK, nobody wants another ACK, there's nothing inherently wrong with threesomes, yuyushiki being the only example I can recall this early in the morning.

That being said, the third girl in this story is pretty shit, I hope she goes away soon.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I truly hate the new love interest cliche, but I think she's not gonna ruin their relationship and will actually support them. I'll feel bad for her anyway.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Please don't become an ACK, nobody wants another ACK, there's nothing inherently wrong with threesomes, yuyushiki being the only example I can recall this early in the morning.

That being said, the third girl in this story is pretty shit, I hope she goes away soon.

The heck's an ACK?
I don't necessarily oppose polyamory (I will be charitable and assume that's what both of you mean by "threesomes" rather than the more direct meaning).

@Hollows basically says a threesome would solve any type of conflict between a triangle, no matter how unfitting it is. Like in this example. What they don't seem to understand is that just because there is a triangle doesn't mean every side has feelings for the other. In this case two girls in the triangle have mutual feelings for each other and neither has any for the third girl, therefore her love is one-sided and polyamory is not a solution. Nobody has any entitlement to be loved back just because they have feelings for someone.

I hope that cleared my name from any... Ackness.

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 9:14AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I do feel for the short-haired girl, but she's going about it wrong. I hope she can move on to someone else though

Sj-avatar
joined Feb 28, 2018

Little bro is best little bro.

To reply you must either login or sign up.