Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Thanks! I am so mad at Shizuka right now, Mio deserves better than this bullshit and I hope she doesn't try to just wallpaper over this and try to pretend everything is fine.

Yuu's unwitting and unwilling acquisition of a harem is pretty great.

146 was just stupidly adorable and Yumimi is right, soft bellies are super cute.

4_2epyfw
joined Feb 21, 2013

"12 new chapters have been uploaded with tags you subscribe to."

I love the work, but with the DL limits, I really wish they would stop doing this all at once bulk ups.

last edited at Sep 3, 2019 4:42PM

Great job Shizuka you broke Mio's heart.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Congrats, Nononon, it looks like Yumimi has fallen for you.

Yup, even though you didn't do squat to court her and win her heart.

Some people just have all the darn luck.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Congrats, Nononon, it looks like Yumimi has fallen for you.

Yup, even though you didn't do squat to court her and win her heart.

Some people just have all the darn luck.

She did her best!

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

I'm never going to look at a printer the same way again.

joined Jan 13, 2019

a chapter about soft tummies...now THIS is FANSERVICE

joined Jul 26, 2016

Chapter 142 is 200% distilled amazing in general but what particularly kills me is Honoka's shit-eating grin here and that fucking printer lmao

Also fujo sempais are too mystic pls nerf

And I'm convinced Yuu's doggo was a cat in a previous life.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Also RIP Mio... Not only she found out the truth, she also found out what Shizuka REALLY thinks about her... Seriously, "forced" into a date... I don't think she deserves a second chance.

She didn't say she was forced, she said she was asked forcefully. As in, with fervor. She's trying to express Mio's enthusiasm to make Kaoru jealous.

I mean, not like it matters, the kiss alone is critical damage, but I don't think she was saying that she feels put-upon by Mio. I mean their entire dynamic is that she is turning to Mio for comfort and affection.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Also RIP Mio... Not only she found out the truth, she also found out what Shizuka REALLY thinks about her... Seriously, "forced" into a date... I don't think she deserves a second chance.

She didn't say she was forced, she said she was asked forcefully. As in, with fervor. She's trying to express Mio's enthusiasm to make Kaoru jealous.

I mean, not like it matters, the kiss alone is critical damage, but I don't think she was saying that she feels put-upon by Mio. I mean their entire dynamic is that she is turning to Mio for comfort and affection.

Exactly! Thanks.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Ohhhhh I have the lap moment in my twitter header since I read it from the online magazine. Finally I had gotten to read it in english xD thanks!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Great job Shizuka you broke Mio's heart.

That sure was a dick move... and she's a woman. :/

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Also fujo sempais are too mystic pls nerf

There were hints before, but it's obvious now: Onibi-sempai and Mask-sempai are true soulmates. They share a deep bond unique to them. They are ideally suited to one another, and Kaoru should go find someone else.

Perhaps Nao-of-the-Interesting-Hobbies? (I mean, because of the grand reason that she is the only other unpaired girl in the cast, lol.)

joined Apr 20, 2013

Omg so many updates I don't even know what to say first. Actually, I do: thank you very much, scan! 3

The sado/mado interactions, that belly thing they did was really heartwarming. It was nice to see a romantic side for once.

The ayanoxmyoshi thing really called my attention, I mean, I never saw them as a couple (neither as curious F*buddies) since their first xmas episode, but It was really interesting how the author created this "Air" around them that kind conviced me that at least Ayano is really into Myoshi --- and at the same time, I try not to have high hopes. Ahahahaha!

and it's not a secret chiexai are my fav since the start. So cute my babies going on a date. I would like to see how the girls would react if they found out these two are dating. Who knows their date inspire another gay couple to come out? /*3*/ (chie x ai, get married already!)
_
About that Mio's senpai, Shizuka: thank god they might break up, I couldn't stand those two. I hope Mio don't forgive her that soon and Shizuka get her sh*t together.

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 3:28AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ufufu♪

Also, my favorites are still Yuu & Mari.

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 7:01AM

joined Feb 23, 2013

MahiMahi combo is justice.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"The Taming of the Tsundere"
— — — > (by Shakespeare Kishi Torajirou)

joined Jul 26, 2016

The other one may need some more work, mind... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Oct 5, 2016

Chie x Ai are technically in the closet because they're nervous about their classmates response...

But they're not in the closet very well, basically anyone who pays attention knows the two of them are dating.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chie x Ai are technically in the closet because they're nervous about their classmates response...

But they're not in the closet very well, basically anyone who pays attention knows the two of them are dating.

That bit about tv dramas and marriage was very nice.

"Aah... it's very late, so she left... I don't want that... I don't want us to be apart... I want her to stay by my side all night long...
Huh, how funny! In those tv dramas, when the leading man realizes that he wants a certain girl to be always by his side, that's when he has the epiphany that he wants to marry her! Hmm..."

Fed08a2d-cf33-4ef5-858f-73c0f1a0dc40
joined Feb 10, 2018

The new chapters are out.!!(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Fed08a2d-cf33-4ef5-858f-73c0f1a0dc40
joined Feb 10, 2018

Yuri Lover99 posted:

But I don't get it Dynasty... We're over 10 chapters behind of release here! You know the worse part about that? is that people won't comment individual chapters, they will read all of them once they appear and make a very short impression or just comment the one with the most impact, that sucks imo, because each chapter is really nice, is even worse if when is updated not all of them appear in the front page (and I'm not talking about Recently added), some people might get the wrong impression and only read the last 2 and it's gonna be a mess!

That's exactly what i have been thinking this whole time.!!
Every chapter is amazing but people just end up discussing one or two of them:/

Yeah it's actually pretty frustrating... we're mostly doing this work to share both the manga (which is amazing) and opinions about the chapters. In our group we're talking a lot about them, but even just the fact that they're not even on dynasty and passed so much time doesn't make me really that happy. We're also taking a good speed not to make people wait because we know how it feels, but it's just how it's ending up.

Always thankful for your hard work (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Thank you translators. We finally reached the chapter where Mio finds out the truth, so thank you for giving us enough chapters immediately afterwards to not leave me depressed

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

its me, i'm mio, losing all my friends and loved ones despite trying my best.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan posted:

Exactly! Thanks.

Oh, I guess I let the rage take over my judgement... I was mad with her!

Also, I didn't say this before but when Tsuki chan pointed out that Shizuka never seems flustered flirting even in the most extreme situations with Mio really broke my heart, I guess the signals were there since the start and I didn't notice so I was living the dream with Mio and that was shattered in tiny pieces.

As for the new chapters translated I just want to say ONIBI SENPAI IS THE BEST

To reply you must either login or sign up.