Forum › Posts by HomuDemonHomu

HomuDemonHomu
Fed08a2d-cf33-4ef5-858f-73c0f1a0dc40
joined Feb 10, 2018

Is there a problem with uploading the rest of the chapters ?

I don't know either ┐( ˘~˘)┌

But I would certainly love to read the comments about the progression in the manga (。•́︿•̀。)

HomuDemonHomu
joined Feb 10, 2018

Yuri Lover99 posted:

But I don't get it Dynasty... We're over 10 chapters behind of release here! You know the worse part about that? is that people won't comment individual chapters, they will read all of them once they appear and make a very short impression or just comment the one with the most impact, that sucks imo, because each chapter is really nice, is even worse if when is updated not all of them appear in the front page (and I'm not talking about Recently added), some people might get the wrong impression and only read the last 2 and it's gonna be a mess!

That's exactly what i have been thinking this whole time.!!
Every chapter is amazing but people just end up discussing one or two of them:/

Yeah it's actually pretty frustrating... we're mostly doing this work to share both the manga (which is amazing) and opinions about the chapters. In our group we're talking a lot about them, but even just the fact that they're not even on dynasty and passed so much time doesn't make me really that happy. We're also taking a good speed not to make people wait because we know how it feels, but it's just how it's ending up.

Always thankful for your hard work (。・ω・。)ノ♡

HomuDemonHomu
joined Feb 10, 2018

The new chapters are out.!!(~ ̄³ ̄)~