Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Nao chapters are still painful to read

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Hmm those girls must be pretty short if A-chan is only 5'6

The average female height in Japan is slightly less than 5' 3".

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Three mind-blowing chapters!
I have so many things to say, I don't even know where to begin.

• I really laughed at Kaoru's little daydream. Suuure, Kaoru, Bou-chan is just playing hard to get and will fall for you with just one more push. For gossake, girl, how delusional can you get?
  • The one who wrote "Mask-sempai sees Kaoru as a lump of dirt" sure was right. Those eyes! Looking at Kaoru like that, and then walking by her as if she wasn't there, no wonder Kaoru was shocked right out of her delusions, haha.
  • I kinda was hoping that the author would avoid the trope of the ladykiller who falls in love with the only woman who resisted their charms and told them "hell no!" It's a silly, done-to-death trope. I really hoped we wouldn't go down that road, but... ah well, can't win them all.
  • Shizuka... (facepalms) So you still had feelings for Kaoru? Even though you have Mio now? I'm so disappointed in you.
  • And the scene with Shizuka and Mio, right after that, hit me right in the kokoro. "For me, there is no one else other than you, Mio." OUCH! Mio takes it as a strong declaration of love, and is ecstatic... but it actually is merely the acknowledgement of a plain fact: Shizuka had two girls before, and now she has only one.
  • So Mahiru is the wife and Mahiro is the husband, huh? Gasp! Does that mean they are interchangeable no more!!?
  • It's not every day that we see Mari play Yuu like a fiddle. That was enjoyable. Heh heh, never underestimate the manipulative powers of a masochist sub! Oh, and the word 'tsundere' in the dictionary probably comes with Yuu's picture.
  • Two couples are married now! Will this become a trend? Will the other established couples find about it and decide to get married too? Part of me wants it to happen... but, if everyone gets hitched, wouldn't that spell the end of the manga? Hmm...
  • And Nao... girl, didn't you say last time that you wanted a lover? I don't think you'll find one this way, I really don't.
DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Hmm those girls must be pretty short if A-chan is only 5'6

The average female height in Japan is slightly less than 5' 3".

Wow, I'd be tall in Japan then

joined Jan 8, 2014

Kyaaaa ^_^

joined Sep 25, 2015

Holy shit, Kaoru and the Bou-chan. I love this trope where the playboy/girl is the one who is heads over heels.
Also, more Honoka and Elisha is super nice. Yuu is so cute this chapter as well.
Blessed uploads. Thank you.

joined Sep 25, 2015

chapter 133 pg 16 she just casually grabbed her ass lol

Mio is alpha. I bet she's very possessive and becomes a full on yandere when she finds out Shizuka is an unfaithful lying ho.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Every now and then out of the left field Honoka goes and displays the family resemblance (and lucky genetics) of the Yamada sisters. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jul 26, 2019

It will be very interesting the kaoru-mask senpai part....Kaoru will have to change her approach because she is already disturbed by the mask eagle's gaze but moreover she knows that her immense charm has no effect on her... Should it be specified that our vampire has this feeling of love for the first time in her life, well played mask senpai !
I also like the way the honoka duo and their blondie are going. She lets go more and more and becomes more affectionate with her.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Holy shit, Kaoru and the Bou-chan. I love this trope where the playboy/girl is the one who is heads over heels.

I love it too! Even tho I can understand why some people say it's been done to death, lol. Romantic fantasy novels for women use the trope all the time, the playboy nobody had ever resisted before who obsesses over the one woman in the world who dares reject him. I wonder if it's truth in fiction?

Mio is alpha. I bet she's very possessive and becomes a full on yandere when she finds out Shizuka is an unfaithful lying ho.

Shizuka has made a lot of readers very angry in these chapters. Including me! Grr.

Also, more Honoka and Elisha is super nice.

Honoka has come a long way since the days she couldn't stand Elisha.

Now she feels like she's gonna die if Elisha ever leaves her side! (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)⌒*♡✧:・♥・゚✧♡

Sigh, too much sweetness, my heart can't take it...

joined Jul 26, 2019

I love it too! Even tho I can understand why some people say it's been done to death, lol. Romantic fantasy novels for women use the trope all the time, the playboy nobody had ever resisted before who obsesses over the one woman in the world who dares reject him. I wonder if it's truth in fiction?

I think rather that kaoru fell in love with the first meeting with bouchan except that not knowing what love feelings are, she took it as just a challenge.
Except that the library repetiton masksenpai stares at her with her gaze and kaoru can no longer say a word, she still thinks that it is the words like "nuisance" that shock her the most.
So our vampire leaves on her and her charm and in a second by crossing her eyes she remains totally shocked and discovers in fact that she fell in love at first sight.
But in my humble opinion it is from the beginning that she falls in love with the side of mask senpai who is not interested at all in kaoru, which adds even more fascination for her.

The first met : https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch113#9

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's probably telling that Kaoru seems to be equal parts confused, amazed and fascinated by her own emotional responses. (Shizuka's flashback of her presumably middle-school self reacting similarly also suggests a few things.)

Dis gurl b odd, yo.

joined Jul 26, 2019

It's probably telling that Kaoru seems to be equal parts confused, amazed and fascinated by her own emotional responses. (Shizuka's flashback of her presumably middle-school self reacting similarly also suggests a few things.)

Dis gurl b odd, yo.

Yes shizuka knows her better than anyone and in addition kaoru has gained a lot of confidence and experience since their past relationship.
Where it is not misleading either is that kaoru talks about bouchan and his hobbies a shizuka when we know that she is very selfish and stingy to talk about other girls.
So such a reaction is exceptional and that's what makes shizuka very jealous.

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 6:38PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'd say Shizuka is rather less jealous than outright panicking; if her morose musings before meeting Mio in the clubroom are to go by it sounds like that weird little slow-motion dance she's been doing with Kaoru for the past 3+ years has been something of a comfortable constant in her life and the prospect of it suddenly vanishing distresses her greatly.
Probably doesn't help that Kaoru getting seriously interested in someone else means she will no longer be her special number one, which prospect is apparently quite the gut punch for Shizuka's self-image. Girl seems to have some kinds of abandonement issues too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

I'd say Shizuka is rather less jealous than outright panicking; if her morose musings before meeting Mio in the clubroom are to go by it sounds like that weird little slow-motion dance she's been doing with Kaoru for the past 3+ years has been something of a comfortable constant in her life and the prospect of it suddenly vanishing distresses her greatly.
Probably doesn't help that Kaoru getting seriously interested in someone else means she will no longer be her special number one, which prospect is apparently quite the gut punch for Shizuka's self-image. Girl seems to have some kinds of abandonement issues too.

For me is like Shizuka is mad that Kaoru is making that face and experiencing those feelings for the first time, means that whatever they had in the past was only serious for her but not Kaoru, so in her shoes, even if we're no longer dating... That would hurt me too.

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 7:23PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

For me is like Shizuka is mad that Kaoru is making that face and experiencing those feelings for the first time, means that whatever they had in the past was only serious for her but not Kaoru, so in her shoes, even if we're no longer dating... That would hurt me too.

Yes and shizuka is furious because she realizes that kaoru's first true love will not be her despite all her years.
Kaoru discovers love, it's still funny but just so interesting in terms of evolution.
Because she is no longer in a position of strength, of dominance to seduce, she will have to make efforts to get closer to masksenpai and I look forward to her.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...except she's making the exact same face as way back when, ie. she's acting the same as presumably back when the two of them first got together (incidentally given her flabbergasted look my theory is Shizuka had to make the first moves to get the ball rolling at the time). Also Kaoru's the one who went terminally apathetic when they broke up so it sure seems to have been serious enough for her...

Rather I think Shizuka's panicking because she just realised she's losing the "first place" that has essentially defined their relationship for the past few years - she's now looking at a shared spot at the very best and far more likely second place, and that's clearly one bitter pill for her to swallow. Note also her downright desperate tone with Mio...

Way I read it it just dawned to her Kaoru's finally begun moving on from their old familiar routine and she's both frightened of, and feeling orphaned by, the somewhat sudden crumbling of the status quo.
Growing up is hard, as it were.

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 8:33PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

...except she's making the exact same face as way back when, ie. she's acting the same as presumably back when the two of them first got together (incidentally given her flabbergasted look my theory is Shizuka had to make the first moves to get the ball rolling at the time). Also Kaoru's the one who went terminally apathetic when they broke up so it sure seems to have been serious enough for her...

Rather I think Shizuka's panicking because she just realised she's losing the "first place" that has essentially defined their relationship for the past few years - she's now looking at a shared spot at the very best and far more likely second place, and that's clearly one bitter pill for her to swallow. Note also her downright desperate tone with Mio...

Way I read it it just dawned to her Kaoru's finally begun moving on from their old familiar routine and she's both frightened of, and feeling orphaned by, the somewhat sudden crumbling of the status quo.
Growing up is hard, as it were.

Yes, but the kaoru of the past is no longer the same as today, like a vampire it gives happiness without ever falling in love. With shizuku she was supposed to start...
Her feeling at the level of the excitement of her heart, it is the first time she feels it, just as it is the first time she looks down in front of a look, it is power 10 which makes her jealous shizuku who did not have the same return and she does not understand it.
We also see 3 meetings with bouchan 3 shocks for her with in addition to statements that it is the first time in her life that she expects so much from a girl in front of the school and others underheard....

Today's kaoru is much much much harder to impress than it was then, once again bravo a senpai mask and his killing eyes.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch132#5 kaoru herself said before being struck by lightning by bouchan that mask senpai is just a pretty girl like shizuka… Bouchan has his eyes has something more obvious.

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 10:16PM

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Three more.

135, 136 and 137

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Orestes posted:

Three more.

135, 136 and 137

We have new boob lovers in 136 and 137

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Orestes posted:

Three more.

135, 136 and 137

Serious boobage.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Orestes posted:

Three more.

135, 136 and 137

Serious boobage.

Honoka so damn lucky.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I had the feeling that Shisuka was a bit off from the second volume: I realized that she was the only character that wasn't blushing even in the most extreme situations. Expecially here https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch40#4
the face that she was making made me super unconfortable. Then, When we meet Kaoru and her together, I saw her blushing for real for the first time and that broke my heart. Then I started denial. Then I realized Shizuka was doing the same. Practically, I think she likes Mio, but it mostly looks like she's trying her best to "forget" or go over Kaoru using Mio. It's also clear that she won't ever go back with her, and she is really doing her best, and that's what makes me hurt the most. There isn't actually anyone "bad". There's no one to be guilty. We know we can't even think about Kaoru as bad. But Mask-senpai is the evidence, for Shizuka, that she was right all along to think that their feelings weren't of the same strenght. Even though she was always told she was her number one, she didn't feel like that because Kaoru seemed disinterested in how her behaviour made her feel (she wasn't oper to dialoge nor try to compromise).
In my opinion, Shizuka feels angry with herself, not with Kaoru, for being hurt so much and not being able to go on.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Hey Dynasty! Pick up the pace!

138 139 140 141

joined Jul 26, 2019

I had the feeling that Shisuka was a bit off from the second volume: I realized that she was the only character that wasn't blushing even in the most extreme situations. Expecially here https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch40#4

She is really superb, magnificent this shizuka ! she looks like to seduce a girl in kaoru but where kaoru stops at a kiss and a kind of hypnosis, shizuka is all about physical provocation but so sensual ^^
And yes, she has a lot of difficulty turning the page with kaoru, it seems she doesn't accept it even though she knows it's over.

To reply you must either login or sign up.