Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

The next chapter is up on other sites now. The new chapter has a shocking twist: Sister Itami is also in love with Setsu.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I hope Setsu chooses Yuri Harem instead of the guy

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

man I HATE it when I'm trying to escape in my own head and some weirdo comes along and drills my nipples

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Nipple drilling

That was a nice twist, and now I need more of how sister Itami expresses her love

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Um... surprise frienemy? Ok. Expected a lot of things, but nipple drilling in a jacuzzi was definitely not one of those.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

man I HATE it when I'm trying to escape in my own head and some weirdo comes along and drills my nipples

no kidding /rolls eyes XD

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nipple drilling

That was a nice twist

Nice one.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

^ WHATTA TWEEST!

Fb_img_1552616031041
joined May 20, 2015

This is so awesome, Nipple drilling...?? Jajaja Este manga está muy bueno, ya quiero leer el siguiente capitulo

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Ok, I really have to go start reading from the beginning... (I love Voynich Hotel! A masterpiece!)

(Oh wait, I love every single thing Dowman writes or draws...lolz!)

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I've often wondered if what we are witnessing will end up being Setsu's induction into the Oddmen. She is after all very strange indeed.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Setsu will become Queen of the Oddmen at this rate...

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

Setsu x Harem is definitely the best ship. As far as Setsu herself being an oddman, I think it’s pretty much just a matter of time before she’s revealed as being one them. I’m more curious as to where this manga will go after Setsu ‘defeats’ all the oddmen. I find it somehow hard to believe that Setsu will get the brother and that will be that.

joined Jun 19, 2014

So far these are the oddmen we know.

1- The Dog (Inuta Wan)
2- The Sadist (Itami Sister)
3- The Masochist (Itami Brother)
4- The Collector ( The one-eyed girl, Noroijima Tatari)
5- The Slut (Shiraishi Kirara)
6- ?
7- The Streaker (The naked girl, Nuida Kinu)
8- The Low Life (The girl with the horns, Shizuhata Chouko)
9- The Unclean (Fujou Yodomi)
10- The Deep One (Squid Girl Ikka-chan)
11. Seigi-chan, the head chopper.

Have I missed number 6? or is it a girl we haven't met yet? Or is it Setsu but we don't know yet?

last edited at Aug 22, 2019 7:56PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Have I missed number 6? or is it a girl we haven't met yet? Or is it Setsu but we don't know yet?

I think she'd know, and by extension we'd have been told, if she was one of Brother Itami's ex-girlfriends...

joined Jan 14, 2019

It would be just like this series to reveal that Setsu dated Itami when she was little for like a day, and have her be number 6, and she doesn’t remember this and for some reason doesn’t know she’s an oddman.

There’s any number of ways that Setsu could be number 6 or become number 6.

My personal theory is that the game that Itami (sister) just talked about isn’t about dating her brother, and has something instead to do with proving that Setsu’s an oddman. And then the count of Itami (brother) having nine exes was just an assumption based on there being a number 11.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well I'd think her ability to regenerate life-threatening injuries (and survive fucking decapitation) by proximity to comic books establishes her clearly enough as pretty weird even for Oddman... The others are probably just being polite in not calling it out. :v

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and she doesn’t remember this and for some reason doesn’t know she’s an oddman.

So does Itami (Brother) then because him too doesn't seem to recall her. The problem with your theory is that all the girls pretty much know each others already so if Setsu was one they probably already know.

And then the count of Itami (brother) having nine exes was just an assumption based on there being a number 11.

Yeah, expect the number come from one of the exs so i think she know better.

last edited at Aug 22, 2019 9:36PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Maybe #6 is otherwise connected to Setsu. Like, her mom. Her evil doppelgänger. Her before she was first killed and resurrected in a strange ritual involving comic books.

... the problem with theories about this manga is that basically anything goes and there's no real pattern to the Oddmen. You can't say they have some sort of theme (or if they do, I don't see it) or anything else that'd give a good hint to what the last one could be. Not even the "they are all girls" pattern holds ^^;

joined Jun 17, 2014

Wow

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Setsu x Harem is definitely the best ship. As far as Setsu herself being an oddman, I think it’s pretty much just a matter of time before she’s revealed as being one them. I’m more curious as to where this manga will go after Setsu ‘defeats’ all the oddmen. I find it somehow hard to believe that Setsu will get the brother and that will be that.

I would find it pretty underwhelming if it were to end like that.
My best guess is just that after she "defeats" head muncher and #6 she will "date" the brother for like, 2 minutes then become her ex and maybe become and honorary oddman and just being date all her harem.
the only thing I fear of an harem ending is that it may include the guy...

joined Jul 26, 2016

the only thing I fear of an harem ending is that it may include the guy...

I fail to see the problem. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Aug 24, 2019 9:20PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I wonder if the sister was just messing with Setsu to get her to wake up or if she really does love her.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This fucking manga is so damn hilarious and weird, I just love it

joined Aug 21, 2017

Quite a creative way to wake someone up

To reply you must either login or sign up.