Forum › If I Were A Cavewoman discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Many thanks to Euphowolf for finishing up this anthology! Really nice work, all around.

Before the Het tag suggestions begin rolling in for this one, I'd just like to say I don't believe we typically us that tag for such sparse appearances. So, consider that tag suggestion carefully, please and thank you.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Oh. That's actually making me think. I loved this oneshot!

Jd9w2c7o_400x400
joined Jul 12, 2019

Incomplete Girl is now... Complete! (ba dum, tiss) If you're interested in some notes I've made on this anthology, you can read them here: https://euphowolf.tumblr.com/post/187022420728/incomplete-girl-by-kawai-rou-finished

The main point of interest concerns the title of ch. 6 (which I didn't translate). TLDR it might be completely wrong.

Thanks for bearing through my amateur editing! And if anyone wants to offer a hand in TSing/cleaning/etc., please reach out to me...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I liked it. It is not as straightforward as a lot of stuff here is. And it's kind of cute.

But I highly doubt living in a prehistoric era was this chill... xD Let me introduce to you: illnesses, natural desasters, hunger, violence, droughts... and still even after considering this, I still get where this girl is coming from.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks for bearing through my amateur editing! And if anyone wants to offer a hand in TSing/cleaning/etc., please reach out to me...

Hey, you did great! It was nice to see all the improvement, too. If you're looking for help, I'd suggest posting in the Scanlator Recruitment thread as well! Any kinds of specifics about what you'll be working on, expectations for applicants, etc. would probably be helpful. Best of luck!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cavepeople didn't live long, if you see what I mean.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

I know it's "Aaaaaangs" but I don't really feel annoyed
Cuz.... You have to accept the truth that there's sth in life, you won't be able to get the one you love :)

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Well some how I actually like this one shot, maybe it the art or the story or maybe both.
And beside I vote for her friend to be with her, sometime we don't know that the one who actually care and want be a cavewoman with you is always right next to you.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Miyama not only is het, but also she has crush on that teacher. Oh well...

joined Jul 22, 2014

Huh interesting that she's willing to wait for her friend's proposal when its time after realizing how close she is to her.

Cavepeople died with violent short lives

joined Jul 21, 2016

I really liked this one. Thanks!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was excessively cute! It could spawn a series, but it'd be hard to keep the whole "cavewoman" thing going eh?

Cave people probably didn't cover their top-parts (lolz!) and spent a lot of time: hauling water, hauling firewood, looking for food, making tools and grooming (for fleas, lice, ticks, parasites of all sorts).

They didn't get their own little caves, they tended to live in a very large one with 3-4 family units for safety and the benefits of group efforts (like hauling water and firewood).

But still, I'd love to see these cute cavegirls, 2-3 of them (or more), get all 'primitive' if you know what I mean! Peachpulsar had such a series? But it was almost all about sex, and gigantic boobies... https://dynasty-scans.com/series/earth_girls

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Man, I love a good ending.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This girl... Not noticing her friend doing exactly what she's thinking about at the exact same moment...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This girl... Not noticing her friend doing exactly what she's thinking about at the exact same moment...

I think she notice in the end.I think the whole point of the last page is that Iguchi see Yanase as the ideal cavewoman she want.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I think she notice in the end.I think the whole point of the last page is that Iguchi see Yanase as the ideal cavewoman she want.

I thought so as well, at first, but ending with "...she'll come to me someday." seems to imply that she's still waiting. One can only hope she did notice, though.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I thought so as well, at first, but ending with "...she'll come to me someday." seems to imply that she's still waiting. One can only hope she did notice, though.

I’d assume she means her friend actually saying it. She obviously realizes that Yanase is doing it, otherwise she wouldn’t say she’s like cavewoman.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I take the "I'll wait for you" to have a double-meaning and move on with pretending this to be ending on a hopeful and positive note :)

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 3:39PM

Just do it. It's never to late to abduct that girl and be naked in the woods together.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

-Ugh, you're all wet!
-I can't help it~ Whenever i see you, my body just react on it own!

That line should not be taken out of context.
(they might reuse it later with another meaning if they deepen their relationship, though)

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Tfw my qt3.14 gf dies of a common cold in the caveman days

Tfw I live the rest of my life alone with rock

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 5:34AM

joined Oct 10, 2016

Ugh, so sad and disappointing.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I support this, fluffy hair girl is cuter.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

didn't see the angst tag and thought this would just be straight up sad but that hopeful ending was really cute

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

If this gets a sequel, it better involve a time machine

To reply you must either login or sign up.