Forum › Girls x Sexual Harassment Life discussion

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

They're already a lot further ahead in the yuri relationship than Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki, I'll give them that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Finally, the only one capable for rivalise Chiaki has arrived here.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I laughed so much when I read: "This story is about schoolgirls who are practicing skinship."

Practicing skinship? Sawari, I don't know if that defense will hold water in a trial...

joined Apr 6, 2019

Heh, I see what you mean. This manga has a lot of points in common with Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki.

And, yowza, Yocchin sure is hot! Especially in those clothes Sawari picked for her for the movie date! I bet she was turning heads left and right as they walked down the street. It's a wonder she wasn't accosted by a bunch of nampa otoko types.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It's dumb but i'll keep reading it.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hmm, I don't think so. In Chiaki's case, she only gropes Harumi because she loves and worships the existence of boobs and not because of sexual reasons (at least that's what it seems to me); Sawari here is a full-blown molester who's being a horn dog for her bestie. I don't think it's fair to compare them, though I could see where the comparison may come from.

last edited at Aug 12, 2019 12:07PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Heh, I see what you mean. This manga has a lot of points in common with Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki.

It's like a psychologically reversed version. In Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki, Hana, who is constantly fondled by Chiaki, knows very well she's in love with Chiaki, while Chiaki, who's always groping Hana, hasn't realized her own feelings yet because she's too childlike and innocent. In this manga, Sawari is the one who understands romantic love and knows very well that she's crazy about Yocchin, while Yocchin is the childlike one who doesn't seem to get that there may be more than friendly feelings between Sawari and her.

Img_20190516_204314
joined Jun 3, 2019

That is a title I never expected to come across for a story.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Chiaki wouldn't let a horror movie keep her away from boobage.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

When are they getting married.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Is it just me? Or do Yocchin's boobs get a little bigger every chapter? Not that I'm complaining or anything... she's a growing girl after all... :rolleyes:

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Setsuhara... more like Sekuhara, eh?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I remember my first impression (looong ago) she seemed too aggressive but the latest chapters are just too sweet and lovely!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Found some typos.

Chapter 4, page 6, panel 3: "Yocchin really hates medicine, don't she..."

Chapter 5, page 8, last panel: "waist" is missing the final "t".

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh man, the dark haired MC is so annoying lmao. Don't know if I want to keep up with this one.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm exactly like this, do I seem too pervy?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Risamari posted:

I'm exactly like this, do I seem too pervy?

Yes

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

It's dumb but i'll keep reading it.

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

Me

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Sees the first page: This will be reeeeeeeally good.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Interesting read. Hopefully more will be released.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The tankobon versions of chapters 3 and 4 are really very different from their magazine counterparts, so definitely check those out if you're interested! In the near future I'll probably flip the ordering and naming scheme, and exclude the magazine chapters from the default ordering. I think.

Thank you for your diligence, Yado-Inn!

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 1:43PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

"Dead Fish" and "Vile Rapist", those descriptions hold nothing back my god. Also wow yeah the tankoban versions are really different and a bit more extreme, at least I thought chapter 3 was extreme.

Thanks for translating them Yado-Inn!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

boys we are mamoru

To reply you must either login or sign up.