Forum › Tsurezure Biyori discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Love how on Mangadex, the comments about how nothing happen when it's like the main point of the manga. It's just Slice of Life going to the extrem, real slice of life. No pointless drama, no crazy specific situation. Just normal life of highschool with normal problems.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She look so erotic all the time, I mean ... is not just me, right? XP

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She look so erotic all the time, I mean ... is not just me, right? XP

I found Mafuyu sexier.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Just a question, what's what made you stop some series when they get licensed but still continue in other ones (that also get licensed)? I mean, I ask why one yes and others don't, which points need to have a serie to be still upload here even after licensed.

In other note I'm not complaning about this, I had already pre-purchased the book before I had seen that they won't be more chapters here.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just a question, what's what made you stop some series when they get licensed but still continue in other ones (that also get licensed)? I mean, I ask why one yes and others don't, which points need to have a serie to be still upload here even after licensed.

In other note I'm not complaning about this, I had already pre-purchased the book before I had seen that they won't be more chapters here.

If the editor say so i think. For the other point, chapters are still upload on Mangadex (and he just come yesterday so it will probably be upload here soon) and the scantrad team said we have caught up to the raw and that Tsurezure Biyori is release monthly/bi-monthly on Comic Yuri Hime.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

If the editor say so i think. For the other point, chapters are still upload on Mangadex (and he just come yesterday so it will probably be upload here soon) and the scantrad team said we have caught up to the raw and that Tsurezure Biyori is release monthly/bi-monthly on Comic Yuri Hime.

I was just curious because Kase-san or Still Sick have english releases and they didn't have that red box, and the same goes for Citrus or Bloom into you, but we haven't Maka Maka here because it were removed years ago even when it's almost imposible to find the manga in english right now. Made you think if at least is for other reasons than just getting licensed.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I was just curious because Kase-san or Still Sick have english releases and they didn't have that red box, and the same goes for Citrus or Bloom into you, but we haven't Maka Maka here because it were removed years ago even when it's almost imposible to find the manga in english right now. Made you think if at least is for other reasons than just getting licensed.

Sometimes, teams drop mangas because they don't have the time to do it, lack members to do the job or even because they don't like the manga anymore. I don't remember a lot of Yuri getting drop because of being licensed beside Murcielago.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Sometimes, teams drop mangas because they don't have the time to do it, lack members to do the job or even because they don't like the manga anymore. I don't remember a lot of Yuri getting drop because of being licensed beside Murcielago.

Murciélago, Girlfriends, Maka Maka, almost all of Morinaga which have been released in english, that last story of Kodama Naoko, After Hours, now this one... That I remember in a minute, they should have been more.
Murciélago was because the scanlation which made it is a fair scan so when it get licensed stopped making it.
Some mangas had the red box hahaha.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Murciélago, Girlfriends, Maka Maka, almost all of Morinaga which have been released in english, that last story of Kodama Naoko, After Hours, now this one... That I remember in a minute, they should have been more.
Murciélago was because the scanlation which made it is a fair scan so when it get licensed stopped making it.
Some mangas had the red box hahaha.

I mean, Futarabeya had the red box too but is still update. It's up to the team, if they want to still upload it here or not but i'm fairly sure they will continue. Funny enough, i got myself some of those you mention like Murcielago (after the stop of scanlation), Girlfriend (The complete edition one in english since the french edition are in 5 volumes and less cheap) and After Hours.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I mean, Futarabeya had the red box too but is still update. It's up to the team, if they want to still upload it here or not but i'm fairly sure they will continue. Funny enough, i got myself some of those you mention like Murcielago (after the stop of scanlation), Girlfriend (The complete edition one in english since the french edition are in 5 volumes and less cheap) and After Hours.

Yeah, that too, even if someone of them have the red box they still will be upload here, it's like the meme of that serie when a girl is standing in one door with a sign in it and then she said "that sign can't stop me because I can't read" x'DDDD
Me too! I also have the Girlfriend previous work, but I have Girlfriend (english and spanish), After Hours, 10 tomes of Murciélago, 9 of Kiss and White lily, one of Futaribeya, 5 of Citrus (in spanish), Lesbian experience and sequel (spanish), Aoi Hana (spanish), Gakuen Polizi complete, one of Hana and Hina (I can't buy the third now because isn't sold anymore TT), one of Hungry for you, one of Kase-san, My beloved Saki (german, it was a gift from a friend), 3 of Nameless Asterism, Now loading...!, Roadqueen (from the kickstarted, if you don't know about it Seven Seas will seel it from them in october ^^), 2 of Shimanami (spanish), 3 of The Voynich Hotel and then tomes in japanese (in spanish I have a lot more, but they aren't yuri nor they are upload here).

Feels nice buying something that you enjoyed in scans ^^

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It's actually matter of what Dynasty will upload here. Dynasty policy is, we upload stuff until copyright owner tell us to take it down, like it happened with some series like most of Morinaga stuff. So while some groups will drop a project because it was licensed, Dynasty will usually keep on uploading it, until it'll be specifically told not to, in order to avoid legal issues. So some series that got licensed and are marked as such on site, can be still uploaded as long as someone is working on them and nobody is complaining about it.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I can't comment on this specific series at this point in time, however...The red box denotes something being Licensed but not necessarily its upload status. It does say "licensed content will be removed" but this is just the remnant of an earlier policy that no longer applies. We ought to change it.

As Nevri notes, we aim to respect copyright holders and their claims - this is why Lezhin content is not uploaded, and why After Hours was removed (both of these cases are slightly unique in the sense that they were overseas claims, not licensing claims). We also aim to respect the wishes of artists and translators - if they ask us to remove their work, it will generally be removed.

On the issue of licensed content specifically, we will honour the copyright claim if it is made. Otherwise, we will honour the wishes of the group currently working on such a series. For example, Lililicious has an internal policy that they will drop licensed content and do their best to remove it from the internet. We respect their wishes and do our best to comply. I believe this is actually the case with Morinaga's work, as most of it was translated by Lililicious ages ago, and they don't want pirated versions of licensed manga being spread around. Other groups have their own policies, so if no outside claim is made, we will respect whatever they choose to do. As a general rule, we aim to not upload licensed content unless it is a long-running series that has already been here previously.

Keep in mind that we have very few hard rules and more usually operate from a principle or utilitarian position. If a series is dropped and removed by one group as a result of licensing, but another group picks it up, we'll evaluate what to do with it on a case-by-case basis. We're certainly not without our inconsistencies.

last edited at Jul 20, 2019 2:35PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

That last chapter elevated this manga to a new level. Normally it's nothing amazing, but that dream sequence was something else.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the answers to Nevri and OrangePekoe ^^ (and for the debate to Lilliwyt!) and sorry for the offtopic, I was just curious. >.<

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Last chapter We did boys. We finally got the kiss between Fuyu and Haru and it's was not a dream this time. Surprise we get the kiss like that but i'm ok. Also surprise that Haru talk about the lastpart of the dream to Fuyu.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Whoa! We have achieved escape velocity and are now fully cruising in the yurisphere.

And Haru knows that Fuyu-chan lied about what her fortune was, and is probably grateful for it. A couple of brave little yuri-ettes there.

So cute.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They covered the kiss but not the handholding... weird

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Now i want an anime adaptation.

joined Jul 26, 2019

The chapter 17 is fantactic. The atmosphere in this manga is just indescriptible, a mix of fantasy, love, friendship and fun... and yes it needs an animated adaptation but in my opinion it needs more chapters.
The characters are all very endearing too....What I like is that there are no clichés here like the ringing of a phone or the scream of a person cutting off a kiss.

last edited at Aug 3, 2019 10:33PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 17 pg 13, "It doesn't have mean anything you know!!!" -> "It doesn't have to mean anything you know!!!"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

EvilDevil posted:

ch 17 pg 13, "It doesn't have mean anything you know!!!" -> "It doesn't have to mean anything you know!!!"

But what about the kiss, EvilDevil? what about the kiss... (T⌓T)

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

IT'S HAPPENING (TTvTT)

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 1:18AM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What? For some reason I didn't expect to get something so explicit from this manga. After their adorable first kiss and the masterpiece that was chapter 15 I'm very pleasantly surprised by this manga, I hope it keeps delivering.

They covered the kiss but not the handholding... weird

Yeah, they got that completely backwards.

joined May 31, 2019

Ho ho ho~ suck it doubters.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Whoa! We have achieved escape velocity and are now fully cruising in the yurisphere.

Just a kiss so far, let's not get carried away, there's still long to go before they do the deed

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 2:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.