Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

please let it be polygamy ^o^ !!!!

POLY POLY POLY POLY POLY POLY POLY POLY!!!

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Polyamory is a cheap way out for writers without balls. We don't need that crap here.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I fcking knew it. She's fcking full of insecurities. Lol how can you be jealous and hate that beautiful smile tho. And she's your gf, you should have been proud. Now you're the reason why that smile is gone. Gad, I hope that senpai would leave her alone, too. Amane deserves better. Best girl. XDDD

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 8:25PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

At the very least, Amane deserves a huge apology for all this shit. She did nothing wrong and was treated like shit. And she didn't even know why all this was happening.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 8:41PM

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

At the very least, Amane deserves a huge apology for all this shit. She did nothing wrong and was treated like shit. And she didn't even know why all this was happening.

You are 100% right, Amane was the one who was suffering the most by all of what happened

I was right, Nene still has feelings for Amane & Kou is going to be the one help bring those two back together again. But I was a bit wrong about Hayama being the case of the breakup, however from the looks of it she's making sure that their still that way. I just hope that they find out that Hayama is not the nice person she claims to be.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Am I reading this right? So as far as we currently know for all her ominous and yandereish monologues the only role sempai actually had in their breakup was submitting a nice photo of Amane to a competition?

Fucking Hell Nene. You have some major amends to make girl. >:c

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You are 100% right, Amane was the one who was suffering the most by all of what happened

Implying Nene don't suffer as well. Girl struggling with herself with her feelings and don't know what to do.

Also, I still don't think Nene's feelings for Kou are the same as her feelings for Amane

Funny i think it's quite the same. I think she started to love her when she said she had a cute smile like she start to love Amane when she said the same thing. The problem Nene had is that she is possesive and just the smile of her loved one just being to her. She need to a long conversation with Amane and Kou by extension. I think the two of them can help Nene to overcome that.

Nene is not really a bad girl. She just have been repeated the same thing over and over when she was younger and so have low self estim about her smile so she putting the smile of her love one above all and can't bear having her loved one smiling for someone else. I hope i've been clear with my explanations.

Edit : Seriously, sometimes i feel like i'm always defending the unpopular opinion/character but man i will stiil defend Nene. All Amane have done is crying and rentlessly pour love into Nene when she was rejecting her. We know now Nene lie but what if it wasn't the case ?

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:13PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Implying Nene don't suffer as well. Girl struggling with herself with her feelings and don't know what to do.

It's not the same. Amane is suffering despite doing nothing wrong. Nene on the other hand deliberately hurt people that cared about her. Amane is blameless, Nene is not. She did wrong and she needs to make amends now.

She need to a long conversation with Amane and Kou by extension. I think the two of them can help Nene to overcome that.

She already talked to Kou and there's nothing else to say there. She needs to talk to Amane. She's got to be honest about why she did all the crazy shit she did and why she hurt Amane. She needs to apologize. And she needs to make it clear if she's willing to go back together or not. Nene has to be honest and make things clear. Amane deserves that much at the very least.

Nene is not really a bad girl.

She might not be bad at heart but she did wrong and she has to take responsibility for that.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:16PM

joined May 17, 2019

Fuck man idk what to ship anymore, I really liked KouxNene, but Amane!!!....and then there's the lizard girl!! And I-- fuuuck. Still reading this though smh

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's not the same. Amane is suffering despite doing nothing wrong. Nene on the other hand deliberately hurt people that cared about her. Amane is blameless, Nene is not. She did wrong and she needs to make amends now.

She need to a long conversation with Amane and Kou by extension. I think the two of them can help Nene to overcome that.

She already talked to Kou and there's nothing else to say there. She needs to talk to Amane. To be honest about why she did all the crazy shit she did and why she hurt Amane. She needs to apologize. And she needs to make it clear if she's willing to go back together or not. Amane deserves that much at the very least.

Nene is not really a bad girl.

She might not be bad at heart but she did wrong. And she has to take responsibility for that and do whatever she can to make things right now.

BU SHE WILL DO IT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CONCOURS. God, do people really think so porly of Nene ? If she wasn't willing to talk to Amane, she wouldn't accept the promise of Kouand i'm pretty sure she will talk to Amane even if the photography lost and Amane will accept it because of how candid she is and how blind by love she is.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

BU SHE WILL DO IT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CONCOURS.

I hope so. She did too much damage already. It's about time she stops her bullshit and start doing something right for a change.

cerocincocero
joined May 11, 2018

I only care about Amane at this point. Fuck kou and nene, as well as senpai.

joined Jul 26, 2016

God, do people really think so porly of Nene ?

She's spent much of the series so far giving ample reason to you know. And the big reveal that all the shit she's heaped on Amane is, basically, entirely due to her inner demons didn't particularly help.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

God, do people really think so porly of Nene ?

She's spent much of the series so far giving ample reason to you know. And the big reveal that all the shit she's heaped on Amane is, basically, entirely due to her inner demons didn't particularly help.

I blame the author for that. You could have easily put the mastermind on the Senpai but nope, stick to Nene and making her the biggest bitch possible. Senpai don't even have a reason to exist since evrything could have happen without her. She just could have been a random person without any relation the MC. Why make her Amane's childhood friend, why make her jealous of the relation ? Why make her doing that if in the end you stick to put all the problems into Nene ?

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:29PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Now you're just being irrationally defensive.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Shifting the responsibility from Nene to someone else would be a cheap way out. Making Nene fully responsible of her shitty attitude and bad treatment of others was actually a piece of good writing. The author deserves kudos for this. Good job, author-san.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:40PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

And as for sempai... wanna bet the complication to Nene starting to mend fences is that last chapter she finally managed to burn her bridges with Amane (last straws etc.) and Hayama, being basically the only shoulder she has left to cry on, caught the rebound?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm just bad at defending characters who are made bad by the author. How i'm suposs to defend Nene at this point ? I like Nene but the author keep insisting at making her worse every second so i ended making blame on what i can ¯_(ツ)_/¯ .

Edit : I know you gonna say but just don't defend her and yeah i should do that but i'm too stupid to stop myself.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:40PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Things is, you're not supposed to defend her. You're just supposed to accept that she did wrong and hope she will manage to make amends before it's too late (provided it's not too late already).

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm just bad at defending characters who are made bad by the author. How i'm suposs to defend Nene at this point ? I like Nene but the author keep insisting at making her worse every second soi ended making blame on what i can ¯_(ツ)_/¯ .

The technical term is "scapegoating" or "passing the buck". I agree with Kazu above; laying it squarely on Nene instead of taking the usual easy way out of supplying a third-party villain responsible is downright refreshing variety.

I'm curious to see what her next step will be now that Kou managed to get her to owe up to her own feelings and the proverbial scales are off her eyes.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm just bad at defending characters who are made bad by the author. How i'm suposs to defend Nene at this point ? I like Nene but the author keep insisting at making her worse every second soi ended making blame on what i can ¯_(ツ)_/¯ .

The technical term is "scapegoating" or "passing the buck". I agree with Kazu above; laying it squarely on Nene instead of taking the usual easy way out of supplying a third-party villain responsible is downright refreshing variety.

I'm curious to see what her next step will be now that Kou managed to get her to owe up to her own feelings and the proverbial scales are off her eyes.

Yeah but i feel like the purpose of the Senpai is still off. Yes she can be her childhood friend but why does she have be in love in such a twisted way. Couldn't she just have been a normal childhood friend ?

(provided it's not too late already).

Wanna bet Amane gonna forgive Nene as soon as she heard Nene said she still love her ? I haven't much to lose tho.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:50PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Wanna bet Amane gonna forgive Nene as soon as she heard Nene said she still love her

I'm not sure it's gonna be that simple. I think Senpai is gonna try to win Amane over now. If Nene eventually decides she wants Amane back, she'll probably have to face Senpai.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wanna bet Amane gonna forgive Nene as soon as she heard Nene said she still love her

I'm not sure it's gonna be that simple. I think Senpai is gonna try to win Amane over now. If Nene eventually decides she wants Amane back, she'll probably have to face Senpai.

Time to use this useful virgin JK name Kou to distract Senpai from Amane.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah but i feel like the purpose of the Senpai is still off. Yes she can be her childhood friend but why does she have be in love in such a twisted way. Couldn't she just have been a normal childhood friend ?

As far as we know so far she likely used to be normal enough - if anything it probably was, ironically enough, Amane coming to her in tears after that abrupt breakup that woke her inner you're pretty when you cry yandere. Now suppose Amane's finally given up on Nene and gone to her for comfort; ya reckon Hayama's the sort to just give her back when Nene and Kou come apologise...?

Didn't think so.

And everything we've been shown of how she is now suggests she isn't going to have too many scruples about emotionally manipulating a doubtless deeply hurt and now distrustful Amane into sticking by her...

To reply you must either login or sign up.