Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

And Kou is like a rescue St. Bernard dog for travelers lost in a blizzard of adolescent self-loathing.

OBJECTION! I see no keg of spirits hanging 'round her neck!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And Kou is like a rescue St. Bernard dog for travelers lost in a blizzard of adolescent self-loathing.

OBJECTION! I see no keg of spirits hanging 'round her neck!

Figurative language—it’s amazing!

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

So, we have little girl messed up by stupid thing adults always tell her, along with the “no one should see my beloved smile but me” and “my love for her makes me hate both her and myself” yandere tropes.

That's the first time i see the second one or i might just erasemy memories of previous examples and for the first one well you said it yourself,she was just a kid so of course she'd believe what we said to her.

Solitary angst is no substitute for therapy, folks—see a professional.

Therapist doesn't exist in manga world, silly.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 7:00PM

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Altought i'm happy we didn't get to see the whole 2 months of the girlfriend pretend, what now ? How did they gonna act now they made the promise ? I'm not sure of how Amane will react if they said they break up all of a sudden.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Finally we have answers not quite what I expected but nonetheless I still like this manga a lot.

joined Mar 29, 2019

But why?!

Naqpcjy
joined Nov 15, 2017

It's very strange for the MC to be the third wheel in a love triangle, but I kinda like that she's ok with that. I'm interested in seeing where this goes from here.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Oh would you look at that! The stuff I hypothesized before is legit.

m_nguyen_chau
120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

please let it be polygamy ^o^ !!!!

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Mar 13, 2014

Really feel bad for Kou... but talk about saving a sinking ship (haha).

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

huhmms repeatedly

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Still here, supporting Amane x Nene.

joined Oct 25, 2014

It went exactly as I thought. Nene was just jealous of Amane's smile. That's all it was. Talk about being petty and immature.

Also, I still don't think Nene's feelings for Kou are the same as her feelings for Amane. I think the main reason she liked Kou is because Kou is a photographer and being the center of attention of a photographer made Nene felt special. She was confirmed to be deeply self-centered after all. Besides you can tell she doesn't love her because she doesn't smile naturally when she's with Kou, as Kou herself noted in all the pictures she took of the two together.

Now whether Amane and Nene can get back together, I don't know. Honestly, Nene should just quit being a model if she's not happy with how they see her.

And as I expected, the picture will be important. I guessed right that the picture winning the contest will play a key role in the story, and sure enough, it will give Nene the courage to be honest with Amane. We'll see how that goes.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 8:27PM

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

please let it be polygamy ^o^ !!!!

POLY POLY POLY POLY POLY POLY POLY POLY!!!

joined Oct 25, 2014

Polyamory is a cheap way out for writers without balls. We don't need that crap here.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I fcking knew it. She's fcking full of insecurities. Lol how can you be jealous and hate that beautiful smile tho. And she's your gf, you should have been proud. Now you're the reason why that smile is gone. Gad, I hope that senpai would leave her alone, too. Amane deserves better. Best girl. XDDD

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 8:25PM

joined Oct 25, 2014

At the very least, Amane deserves a huge apology for all this shit. She did nothing wrong and was treated like shit. And she didn't even know why all this was happening.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 8:41PM

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

At the very least, Amane deserves a huge apology for all this shit. She did nothing wrong and was treated like shit. And she didn't even know why all this was happening.

You are 100% right, Amane was the one who was suffering the most by all of what happened

I was right, Nene still has feelings for Amane & Kou is going to be the one help bring those two back together again. But I was a bit wrong about Hayama being the case of the breakup, however from the looks of it she's making sure that their still that way. I just hope that they find out that Hayama is not the nice person she claims to be.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Am I reading this right? So as far as we currently know for all her ominous and yandereish monologues the only role sempai actually had in their breakup was submitting a nice photo of Amane to a competition?

Fucking Hell Nene. You have some major amends to make girl. >:c

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

You are 100% right, Amane was the one who was suffering the most by all of what happened

Implying Nene don't suffer as well. Girl struggling with herself with her feelings and don't know what to do.

Also, I still don't think Nene's feelings for Kou are the same as her feelings for Amane

Funny i think it's quite the same. I think she started to love her when she said she had a cute smile like she start to love Amane when she said the same thing. The problem Nene had is that she is possesive and just the smile of her loved one just being to her. She need to a long conversation with Amane and Kou by extension. I think the two of them can help Nene to overcome that.

Nene is not really a bad girl. She just have been repeated the same thing over and over when she was younger and so have low self estim about her smile so she putting the smile of her love one above all and can't bear having her loved one smiling for someone else. I hope i've been clear with my explanations.

Edit : Seriously, sometimes i feel like i'm always defending the unpopular opinion/character but man i will stiil defend Nene. All Amane have done is crying and rentlessly pour love into Nene when she was rejecting her. We know now Nene lie but what if it wasn't the case ?

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:13PM

joined Oct 25, 2014

Implying Nene don't suffer as well. Girl struggling with herself with her feelings and don't know what to do.

It's not the same. Amane is suffering despite doing nothing wrong. Nene on the other hand deliberately hurt people that cared about her. Amane is blameless, Nene is not. She did wrong and she needs to make amends now.

She need to a long conversation with Amane and Kou by extension. I think the two of them can help Nene to overcome that.

She already talked to Kou and there's nothing else to say there. She needs to talk to Amane. She's got to be honest about why she did all the crazy shit she did and why she hurt Amane. She needs to apologize. And she needs to make it clear if she's willing to go back together or not. Nene has to be honest and make things clear. Amane deserves that much at the very least.

Nene is not really a bad girl.

She might not be bad at heart but she did wrong and she has to take responsibility for that.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 9:16PM

joined May 17, 2019

Fuck man idk what to ship anymore, I really liked KouxNene, but Amane!!!....and then there's the lizard girl!! And I-- fuuuck. Still reading this though smh

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's not the same. Amane is suffering despite doing nothing wrong. Nene on the other hand deliberately hurt people that cared about her. Amane is blameless, Nene is not. She did wrong and she needs to make amends now.

She need to a long conversation with Amane and Kou by extension. I think the two of them can help Nene to overcome that.

She already talked to Kou and there's nothing else to say there. She needs to talk to Amane. To be honest about why she did all the crazy shit she did and why she hurt Amane. She needs to apologize. And she needs to make it clear if she's willing to go back together or not. Amane deserves that much at the very least.

Nene is not really a bad girl.

She might not be bad at heart but she did wrong. And she has to take responsibility for that and do whatever she can to make things right now.

BU SHE WILL DO IT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CONCOURS. God, do people really think so porly of Nene ? If she wasn't willing to talk to Amane, she wouldn't accept the promise of Kouand i'm pretty sure she will talk to Amane even if the photography lost and Amane will accept it because of how candid she is and how blind by love she is.

joined Oct 25, 2014

BU SHE WILL DO IT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CONCOURS.

I hope so. She did too much damage already. It's about time she stops her bullshit and start doing something right for a change.

To reply you must either login or sign up.