Forum › The Sisterly Situation of the Bakeneko Hazuki discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh yeah! it made it's way here XP I'm loving this first chapter, is the best kind of triangle (not to mention how sexy is to have a bakemonowaifu onee san with big tits living with you)
Thank you!! hopefully it will have 10 volumes hahaha

joined May 24, 2014

Heartpounding lifestyle, Indeed

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

You know you're in for a ride when a manga starts off with someone punching a bear.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

As soon as I saw "Bakeneko" I knew it would be interesting. They are a weird type of catgirl, but you can't go wrong with that premise.
Not sure if this is even a triangle... the Bakeneko only cares about Sora because of Hazuki's feelings. Very useful and a bit convenient.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

You know you're in for a ride when a manga starts off with someone punching a bear.

But you'd know you were in for a greater ride if it had started with seducing a bear ...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

But you'd know you were in for a greater ride if it had started with seducing a bear ...

...a bear girl, kuma!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

Isn't that just normal in Japan? like pre school, Middle School, Mountain training fighting bears and then High school ?

joined Mar 18, 2018

I'm becoming so paranoid
Everyone is so paranoid
In a moment you will see my other side
When I'm confronted
My demeanor turns from Jekyll into Hyde

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Cant wait 4 more

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

10/10

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ringo -> Gorilla -> Rappa -> Panda -> Dachou -> Uma

I want this to become a meme. From now on, I'm gonna quote this line every time I see a scene in a manga where a girl is doing something really ecchi (like fondling another girl's naked boobs) while desperately trying to control her lustful urges.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Achieving a harem so young, that's some loli right there. XD

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Very gay, very mysterious, very big boobies.

My favorite.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...a bear girl, kuma!

I would be happy to seduce a bare girl.

joined Jan 6, 2017

...a bear girl, kuma!

What about a barely bear bare bear girl?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

...a bear girl, kuma!

Got you cover

joined Apr 17, 2017

Let's goooooooo

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

...a bear girl, kuma!

What about a barely bear bare bear girl?

The 10% rule means it's not furry at that point so enjoy yourself.

Got you cover

Someone got my reference
sheds a single tear

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 4:10PM

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Put the cat girl tag and I will tell you why Hayama is afraid hot stuff (such as water and food)

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

These are the type of stories you rarely see in yuri, and I want MORE

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

...a bear girl, kuma!

Gao gao!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Loving it already! I like this concept and will definitely follow this story. Subscribed!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Potential for manga of the year, as long as it's done well.

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

So far, dialogue is kinda weak, but premise is one of the most unique I've seen. I hope this gets good!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

This kinda reminds me of the one where two orphans were BFFs, and one was unknowingly a dragon who only turned into a dragon and ate people when someone was bullying the other. That one had a Bad End all around though, this one seems a lot lighter. lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.