Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

...not sure if disappointed or totally giddy over the cutesy and fluff...

Probably both. As others said, no real progress happened, but at least what was depicted was really heart-warming and sweet. (Admitably, more groping wouldn't necessarily have meant progress either, so ¯_(ツ)_/¯ ) At the very least, Koguma got another confirmation that Hino isn't just after her body .-.

Despite that, I kinda love how Hino was already at the door and turned around to fetch herself a (relatively innocent) take-away treat XD

Kuma5an de55u
joined Jul 8, 2019

damn it i thought breast sucking see her moan, at least get kiss

OffBrandAnon
joined Sep 12, 2017

i like how it went for the cute, and showed how much she cares.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Remember back when every new chapter had pages and pages of comments about how creepy and uncomfortable and non-consensual this series is?

Those were the days . . .

PendragonVMAX
Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

I. WANT. MY. MONEY. BACK!!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Remember back when every new chapter had pages and pages of comments about how creepy and uncomfortable and non-consensual this series is?

Well, the author toned it down, obviously.

joined Jun 12, 2019

I knew nothing would happen but this was still so adorable

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm glad that Kinniku-sensei listened to our complains and avoided any creepy lewd stuff like breast sucking and stuff

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

We got a Forehead Kiss. Yuss!!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, the author toned it down, obviously.

Well, “creepy” and “uncomfortable” are subjective emotional reactions, so whatever, but the story has always been sweet (this chapter ranks up there with the series-defining Chapter 10) and never non-consensual.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I beg to disagree, it shows how much Hino-san cares about Koguma and it shows even deeper how much Koguma trusts Hino.

Both of those things have already been made abundantly clear, we really didn't need to be told again.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I beg to disagree, it shows how much Hino-san cares about Koguma and it shows even deeper how much Koguma trusts Hino.

Both of those things have already been made abundantly clear, we really didn't need to be told again.

To quote King Lear: O, reason not the need!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and never non-consensual.

I think it was what some peoples forget back then.Koguma had always given her consent before Hino doing anything. Anyway, it was more wholesome than expected. The fact she only take a sleeping face picture is really soft compared to what she could have done in Koguma's room.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'd be infinitely amused if Koguma woke up next chapter and it'd turn out that Hina after all wasn't able to resist and had done unspeakable lewd things(tm) to her in her sleep.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'd be infinitely amused if Koguma woke up next chapter and it'd turn out that Hina after all wasn't able to resist and had done unspeakable lewd things(tm) to her in her sleep.

"Unspeakable lewd things"

Like what? Laying next to her on the bed, interlocking fingers and falling asleep and keeping their fingers interlocked for the entire duration of the two of them sleeping?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Cute and all, but I certainly won't spend another half-year reading a multi-chapter long "will they or will they not" story with a boring ending as this. And consider this is the second time this happened, but we were spared of the first one thanks to the scanlators making a really quick work. The author should seriously limit themselves to at most 2 chapter long mini arcs.

EDIT: Sorry to the person below. Rewrote the comment to make more clear while unaware it had already been quoted

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 7:52AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What can be more lewd than going to toilet while holding hand ?

You know? When you take almost half a year to make a "will they or will they not" plot that ends in the will not side, that's a good recipe for making your audience lose interest.

Will not what ? Getting a real kiss ? I think that's not the point of the manga.It's already been clear they care deeply for each other far beyond what normal friends does.

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 7:37AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

What can be more lewd than going to toilet while holding hand ?

Interlocking fingers while sleeping in the same bed.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Like what?

All of them, naturally. The chapter would begin with a panel of Koguma contently waking up, then zooming out, showing that she's somehow undressed and has bite and rope marks all over her body, before further zooming out to show her room with sex toys and camera/sound recording equipments and various other costumes and props strewn about. Then a panel of a satisfied Hina coming back fresh from a shower, only wearing a towel.

Then Koguma does her usual "Hina-sana baka!" thing and everyone has a good chuckle about it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Then Koguma does her usual "Hina-sana baka!" thing and everyone has a good chuckle about it.

Funny enough she don't say it during this chapter

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The things one realizes when re-reading... As surprising as Koguma's exhaustion may have seemed, the author actually did show us Hino noticing it.

I don't see how everyone could have a chuckle of Hino raping Koguma and streaming it online. This is just disgusting

Why would you assume she was streaming it? She was clearly just recording it so they could later watch it together.

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 8:00AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Like what?

All of them, naturally. The chapter would begin with a panel of Koguma contently waking up, then zooming out, showing that she's somehow undressed and has bite and rope marks all over her body, before further zooming out to show her room with sex toys and camera/sound recording equipments and various other costumes and props strewn about. Then a panel of a satisfied Hina coming back fresh from a shower, only wearing a towel.

This does ignore the central premise of the series— Koguma always gives her consent to what Hino does. Koguma might very well end up in kink-ville, but it will be because she wants to.

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 9:03AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Lilliwyt posted:

Funny enough she don't say it during this chapter

She dreamed about it of course :P

BETTING TIME
Next chapter it's gonna be super lewd but it was all just Kaguma dreaming about it hahaha and waking up as "W-What did I have a dream like that?!"

joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, I see that neither iteration of my joke hadn't lifted off. Bummer.

This does ignore the central premise of the series— Koguma always gives her consent to what Hino does. Koguma might very well end up in kink-ville, but it will be because she wants to.

Why isn't my mind boggling? Why does that make sense to me?

Next chapter it's gonna be super lewd but it was all just Kaguma dreaming about it hahaha and waking up as "W-What did I have a dream like that?!"

Lmao. Too bad that predictions on what might happen in future chapters of this manga are always varying degrees of incorrect. sigh

To reply you must either login or sign up.