Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wah! I want more of this!

last edited at Jul 5, 2019 11:36AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A little bit of a rough release? Chapter 1 has some text bubbles that weren't cleaned up, and there's a bunch of lines that are grammatically wrong or otherwise odd.

Nice story though. Little bit cliché with the sleepover, but whatever.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Uh i love this. Yes.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

What the hell happened to the chapters... the second chapter seems to have been taken down as soon as I started reading it haha. Is an improved version or whatever coming soon?

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Yeah, that’s wierd. Hope these go back up and the series continues, I’m a sucker for OL.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What the hell happened to the chapters... the second chapter seems to have been taken down as soon as I started reading it haha. Is an improved version or whatever coming soon?

Exactly that, yeah. I wasn't thinking properly when I uploaded them, my apologies. In the meantime, interested folks can go check out the translated chapters on Mangadex.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Exactly that, yeah. I wasn't thinking properly when I uploaded them, my apologies. In the meantime, interested folks can go check out the translated chapters on Mangadex.

Okay, looking forward to this. I'm always in for some office lady yuri^^ Thanks for the hard work^^

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

So, is this just not going to be hosted here now? Last comments are from a month back, and there doesn’t seem to have been any change since then.

Anyways, just was looking for discussion threads on this since I just read Chapter 3 elsewhere. I gotta say, I absolutely adore the development, and cannot wait for the next chapter. Just positively lovely so far, and so desperately deserves far more attention than it currently seems to have.

Regardless of hosting matters, and whatever other sort of circumstances may be going on behind the scenes, I greatly appreciate the work of the scan team. I am quite grateful to be given the opportunity to actually read this.

last edited at Aug 10, 2019 4:25AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

So, is this just not going to be hosted here now? Last comments are from a month back, and there doesn’t seem to have been any change since then.

Anyways, just was looking for discussion threads on this since I just read Chapter 3 elsewhere. I gotta say, I absolutely adore the development, and cannot wait for the next chapter. Just positively lovely so far, and so desperately deserves far more attention than it currently seems to have.

Regardless of hosting matters, and whatever other sort of circumstances may be going on behind the scenes, I greatly appreciate the work of the scan team. I am quite grateful to be given the opportunity to actually read this.

The plan is, ideally, to host it here soon. I'd prefer to get a revision of chapter 1 done first, though, doubly so after the reaction initial readers gave. I'd encourage everyone to go read it on MangaDex in the meantime, it looks promising!

last edited at Aug 10, 2019 10:55AM

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

So sad. Such a good yuri manga but not hosted in dynasty reader.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Glad this is getting uploaded here again! One of my favourite ongoing yuri series (though I am admittedly biased).

64caf7b2-896b-4409-975b-cb83b31b664b
joined Mar 29, 2018

Since this is one of my favorite ongoing series, I’m glad to see it here. We need more adult life yuri

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It's finally here! I love it.

Also for people interested, title means "If we can finish on time" referring to not having to stay for overhours, which is the premise of the series. If they finish on time, they can meet after work.

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 1:32AM

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

That artwork at the end, isn't it Always Human?
Never mind. I had no idea se has a new comic going.

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 1:41AM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Nope! It's from the same author (walkingnorth), but those two are from her newest series, Aerial Magic!

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Nope! It's from the same author (walkingnorth), but those two are from her newest series, Aerial Magic!

I had to look it up immediately after posting to prove myself wrong. Thank you.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Omg thank you for the meal. I had those 8 chap at once sooo cute
Devasted when just when things got good theres no more new chaps

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg ... i was like yes new chapter!!... then i realized it was the same ch i already read(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I’ve been really enjoying this one. It’s relatively lighthearted although you can sense drama just lurking in the corner. Great pacing, well-written characters and not set in high school. Hashtag blessed

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I've been waiting for this to be translated! Thank you so much!

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Yeeessss office yuri

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/teiji_ni_agaretara_ch02
Reminded me how hard drawing hands is.... pretty sure when it gets down to some hanky panky she'll be able to reach her womb with her pinky

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 8:02AM

joined Sep 11, 2019

Just screaming internally reading through. I want Yukawa to be happy

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

We need a tag for the whole, kisses her "she must want to just be friends" trope.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^No kidding. Later it will be, "She wants to rut like a weasel. How is that any different than being friends?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.