joined Jun 30, 2017

It is cute :)

DoctorStrangelove
System-shock-shodan-featured
joined Mar 22, 2018

Excellent.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

On one hand, it's cute, on the other hand the idea of just picking up guys in the streets to "have fun" puts me off.

There are women who enjoy this kind of encounters, but it's actually pretty dangerous, in more ways than one. And it kinda cheapens a lot of things.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

that was thoroughly enjoyable.

wholeheartedly agree. going into my favorites and subscribed authors

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

The art style is like that of 80's and 90's. Here in this story it gives it a funny and quirky feel. And for the sex scenes gives it a mature and somewhat realistic visuals, which is a nice mix and match imo.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

"Besides, cats like you, so I know you're not someone fishy."

Anyway, this was really good.

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 6:45PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This was nice.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Page 4-7 Excuse me! Can someone direct me to this wonderful park? Please and thanks!
Why? it has cute kitties! So friendly too :-)

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018
  • casual, unfraught hookup

plus

• firm respecting of boundaries

and

• bench cat

make this the best NSFW doujin I’ve read in the past three months.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Wow like... a hentai doujin wherein A) all characters involved are experienced in and enjoy sex, B) no unnecessary drama over the fact that it's girl x girl, and C) cute and natural sounding dialogue during the sex scene? I didn't know it was my birthday today :)

All that alone is enough to make me enjoy this, but the character designs being cute and the adult life tag are definitely cherries on top.

so true! i love this I can’t get enough of it! i’d love it if the author developed this into a series where they started off as a ONS and became something more. a celebrity x regular citizen trope. and end up as an elderly married couple with a bunch of cats. in my dreams lol

joined Jun 21, 2018

If only Ai got to feel intense pleasure, this better get a sequel!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Well, what actual "benefits" do you really gain from having sex with a total stranger from whom you just met?

Pleasure without the burden of engagement?

I guess what Manager does is less dangerous in a low-criminality country like Japan… still seems reckless though. But I'm pretty sure I've heard of people like that in real life.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Seriously though, I love this panel…

heart

The moment she realized she could get used to this. <=D

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

This was excellent, and we could do with 100% less pearl-clutching prudishness over two adults having a mutually consensual, mutually enjoyable tryst. We have way too much of that around here with regard to harmless fantasy fetishes as it is, let alone something as utterly tame and reasonable as this, but Dynasty commenters never miss a chance to stand on the summit of moral judgement and look down.

Only real problem here is that Iwana Ai denied herself pleasure due to cultural mores. Japan, a fastidious place, has a prevailing expectation that both parties MUST shower both immediately before and immediately after sex. In fact, the time and effort involved in this logistical dance is one of the reasons people there have come to view sex as not worth the effort required.

On a final note, I find it amusing that although depicted and described as black-haired within the story, on the cover of the doujin Ai's hair is auburn. Oh, and I did laugh a lot, as I always do, at the ubiquity of self-actuating hips.

last edited at Jul 4, 2019 1:03AM

Icon3
joined Dec 17, 2017

Seems like a fine manga. Woman wants sex, seeks out someone, that someone turns out to be a woman, and then they have sex and hook up.

Entirely normal, adult behavior, in other words, and consequently something that is exceedingly rare to find in manga.

The sex itself was tropy and very silly, but hey, the stuff around it was good.

Too much irrationally for my taste.

There certainly is a ton of irrationality in posts like this. Guys have so many hangups about sex (or rather: about women), it's really kinda laughable, especially when they then go on and on about "rationality" to justify their weird hangups.

Lighten up!

last edited at Jul 4, 2019 1:02AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I think everyone going on about how "realistic and normal" this is are kinda ignoring the bad implications of just walking up to a random man in the park and asking for sex. That's the stupidest thing you can do.

Anyone with even a pinch of class goes to a bar or other meet-up spots with lots of supervision.
Even worse that she barely even talked or tried to figure out if that person is alright, she just picked her right up and went for the hotel.

Being loose about sexual relations is one thing, but being smart about it another.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... how in the world is asking someone in a bar safer than just someone random in a park? At least with someone random somewhere you know they aren't specifically there to prey on anyone. Plus, parks are often established hook-up spots so it's not necessarily as random as it looks, if that matters ^^

I'd say the main danger is the (as usually ignored) issue of STDs, but that's like expecting het hentai to include the use of condoms.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

... how in the world is asking someone in a bar safer than just someone random in a park? At least with someone random somewhere you know they aren't specifically there to prey on anyone. Plus, parks are often established hook-up spots so it's not necessarily as random as it looks, if that matters ^^

I'd say the main danger is the (as usually ignored) issue of STDs, but that's like expecting het hentai to include the use of condoms.

Usually at a bar you first enter a conversation with your potential partner and loosen up a little over a drink. It helps establish who you are dealing with.
Parks are hookup spots sometimes, sure, but they're less safe.

If it's about condoms, they obviously didn't need any here... Love Hotels have free condoms in the rooms tho.

last edited at Jul 4, 2019 4:51AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Well, what actual "benefits" do you really gain from having sex with a total stranger from whom you just met?

Apparently falling in love with them is one of the benefits, as shown in this story

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Usually at a bar you first enter a conversation with your potential partner and loosen up a little over a drink.

Which is exactly what she does? Her pick up line isn't "Shall we fuck?" but "Shall we have a drink?" Plus they go to a hotel, it's not like they do it in a dark back alley.

last edited at Jul 4, 2019 6:10AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Usually at a bar you first enter a conversation with your potential partner and loosen up a little over a drink.

Which is exactly what she does? Her pick up line isn't "Shall we fuck?" but "Shall we have a drink?" Plus they go to a hotel, it's not like they do it in a dark back alley.

Are you just trying to argue for arguing's sake? If she cared about getting a drink first, why even go pick someone up in the park?
Anyway, everything went well here, but don't risk it in real life.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A three minute conversation while impairing your judgment with alcohol isn't going to improve anything; that argument makes zero sense. No potential rapist or murderer or whatever everyone seems to be worried about here is going to be "mwhaha and then I'm going to desecrate your corpse ... oh, oops, shouldn't have said that ..."

And the condom comment ... "obviously" same-sex relationships have still the issue of STDs, it wasn't about pregnancy. "Obviously". But you (almost) never see this brought up in erotica so it's hardly fair to single this one out. That was the point. ^^

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think there the same risks if you pick up in bar or in parks but it's just my opinion.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

After thinking a bit about it, I guess the author wanted to show a reversal in the way the Manager's relationship played until now.

Previously, she picked up some guy, had sex, and left in the morning before him, no strings attached. It works for some men, so why not for some women?

Here, she got carried away because the atmosphere and feels were better than she expected and she found herself in the position of her previous partners, left hanging.

But all is well that ends well, because this one partner comes back for her, foreshadowing a more fulfilling relationship.

So, after thinking about it, even though it's not something I find appealing, her picking up her sex partners in parks isn't worse than doing it in bars, clubs or any social gathering.

joined Apr 23, 2019

She picked up "the guy" on impulse, seeing "him" with a cat. She probably wanted to go to the bar, but she changed her mind, seeing "the sign" (if guy was gentle with a cat, and cat liked his touch, she simply knew he will be greater choice than someone from the bar). It was not an "accidental" pick up, even if it seems to be. Later, in hotel, she was telling it...

last edited at Jul 4, 2019 10:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.