Forum › Her Elder Sister Has a Crush on Her, But She Doesn't Mind. discussion

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Really, though, in a yuri gag manga like this the dad has a good chance of just being written out (death, divorce) so the mom can get a new lady love interest.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Noice

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Huh, so she made recordings of Mai's sleep-breathing and listens to that in secret?

My dear Shima, allow me to introduce you to your twin soul: Kawawa Sakurako!

I'm sure the two of you will have a lot of fun exchanging tips on your favorite subject: how to better adore and worship and idolize your loved ones!

If we ever make a ranking of the most adoring, worshipful girls in yuri settings, these two will indeed rank very, very high.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SyxThree posted:

Really, though, in a yuri gag manga like this the dad has a good chance of just being written out (death, divorce) so the mom can get a new lady love interest.

I bet in some yuri manga, the characters have a similar curse that Subaru from ReZero has when talking about death, but in this case if they talk about males

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 11:53AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Why did I chuckle?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

^ Explain it to me then? I don't know that manga & didn't get the joke

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Re:Zero is an isekai when the MC Subaru has no real powers but he can make saves like in a video game and when he die, he can go back to the save. It's a curse and nobody know about it and if Subaru talk about the curse to anyone he die instantly.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Aah... I was wondering... thx!
I've never read this Re:Zero series, so I had no clue

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Aah... I was wondering... thx!
I've never read this Re:Zero series, so I had no clue

I haven't too, i know it only because i watch Isekai Quartet.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Tamamusi and Shuninta are the main artists in the site who do non-incest mom Yuri that I know, but unfortunately I don't remember the names of the mom x mom stories (this is mom x teacher though).

There's also this one story where a mother dater her son's classmate, but I don't remember the name of that (or the artist) either. lol

Are you talking about this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_girls_magic_flute

Also, yeah, the yuri mom has become the best part of the story for me

Oh yeah, that's the one!

juanelric posted:

Read this and the web version while on a bus. They're magnificent. lol
I wonder if the mother is gonna get a partner tho.

Like... (I know this sounds crazy) hmmm the dad ?

Whuddya mean? I obviously wasn't counting the dad.

Re:Zero is an isekai when the MC Subaru has no real powers but he can make saves like in a video game and when he die, he can go back to the save. It's a curse and nobody know about it and if Subaru talk about the curse to anyone he die instantly.

Subaru is not the one to die, the person he tells that to is the one who dies.
Also over time I started hating Subaru.

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 8:01PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, in Isekai Quartet he trigger two times the curse and he was the one dying but like i said i don't read Re:Zero because Isekai is not my favorite thing.

joined Jun 11, 2017

I mean, in Isekai Quartet he trigger two times the curse and he was the one dying but like i said i don't read Re:Zero because Isekai is not my favorite thing.

Subaru does not die when he leaks RBD he just feels something grabbing his heart in a literal sense

So when do we meet the other mom

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Technically speaking, she is doing it right. Massages should hurt so afterwards your muscles are free. You put pression into your backs knots to freedom from them.
But well, there are ways to hurt and just hurting doesn't mean you're doing it right x'D

joined May 24, 2014

Hawt daugther on mother massage action!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Wtf

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Both the big sis and the mom deserved that massage, it's karma from their sins lmao.

joined Jul 4, 2018

^
The sins of... mother?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I'm surprised the mom didn't hear them and come up with new ideas for her incest doujin.

last edited at Aug 11, 2019 1:11AM

joined May 1, 2015

New fetished awakened? Whose?

joined Jun 1, 2016

that nape, also grinding away on mobile game late at night. reminds me of playing School idol festival

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Hurts so good, girl.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This chapter gave me back pain.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

that nape, also grinding away on mobile game late at night. reminds me of playing School idol festival

Speaking of SIF, there's an ongoing even right now. (As if they don't have one every other week or so...)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

New fetished awakened? Whose?

massaging for younger sister
being massaged for mom
both were already there
for onee-siscon

I agree with comment above: Mom will definitely be writing this up. So it's fine if she has to suffer a bit.

BTW When I went to conferences in Japan I made a point of getting a massage every hotel I stayed in, and eventually the really painful ones were the best ones. So little sister may actually be right. Not just the deep pressure ones but the ones where you're chopped in the back harshly ended up doing a lot of good. At first, however, I dreaded those. Basically mom and little sis are probably massage wimps right now.

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 7:54PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.