Forum › Fun on Fridays discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

We are all going to yuri hell.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That was fairly innocent and cute for loli incest watersports, at least.

joined Jan 22, 2015

This feels like I went to the weird side of nhentai.net again.

Rejoice! Loli/watersports/incest is about as soft-core as it gets.
Just stay out of the dark corners of nhentai and you'll be fine. And don't even try going near exhentai or /d/. Once you fall there's no going back.

joined May 24, 2014

Just stay out of the dark corners of nhentai and you'll be fine. And don't even try going near exhentai or /d/. Once you fall there's no going back.

Pshhh as long as you READ THE TAGS, you're gonna be alright. Now J-list, now THAT'S a hellhole of pure evil

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Almost spat my drink from laughter reading this first lol

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Yuri Hell....where it's only guys shlonging each other day in and out...and in and out.... oh god... I think I'll convert to Buddhism. At least it'l take me a while to reach hell...

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Yuri Hell....where it's only guys shlonging each other day in and out...and in and out.... oh god... I think I'll convert to Buddhism. At least it'l take me a while to reach hell...

actually, let me tell you about yuri hell.

joined May 24, 2014

Well hopefully the sequel will be uploaded soon

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yea you know all about dark hentai sites with a profile picture like that don't you.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Hmmm
Yummy.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

... I really want to have a sister right now. I think I am not a good girl anymore :(

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

looking forward to that next bath, you know <3

joined Jan 5, 2018

again some loli shit...

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Pshhh as long as you READ THE TAGS, you're gonna be alright. Now J-list, now THAT'S a hellhole of pure evil

Yeah thanks, but it doesn't help the fact that I seen weird gross things that I don't know how to describe on nhentai.net. Maybe I can describe some of them like the one yuri like one that had a girl drinking and another girl piss fresh which automatically made me get off that page. So I hope I don't see that again.

:gag:

Having worked as a Home Health Aid for 8 years, I had to learn to control my barf impulses (cause, well, it would look bad if you yarfed on your client), but there are still lines even I cannot cross.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 10:01PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

:gag:

Having worked as a Home Health Aid for 8 years, I had to learn to control my barf impulses (cause, well, it would look bad if you yarfed on your client), but there are still lines even I cannot cross.

Hey, my colleague! I only made it three years before my knees couldn't take the crouching/kneeling any more. Loved the job up to that point.

Is it weird that the thing that always grossed me out was saliva, more than any of the other stuff?

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Hey, my colleague! I only made it three years before my knees couldn't take the crouching/kneeling any more. Loved the job up to that point.

It had its moments for me. I moved on to work Security, cause it got way too stressful (among other things). Now I mostly work overnight doing easy "warm body" posts cause its less nerve-wracking and/or physically demanding.

Is it weird that the thing that always grossed me out was saliva, more than any of the other stuff?

Not really when you consider that it usually contains tons of nasty bacteria that can easily get sick any person coming into contact with it...

joined Oct 3, 2017

Wait they scribbled out the age

hmmmm....

5078c11faafb542156639addbfc83dc4440cf9d2_hq
joined Apr 22, 2018

Idk why but I thought of yuru camp when I saw the cover. But love the sequel more than the original

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 8:09PM

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

probably a sequel that i thought would never happen but hey its all good

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

probably a sequel that i thought would never happen but hey its all good

There's also a third Christmas themed one, but alas the only scans I could find are in Chinese.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

The FBI can't stop me from liking this.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"For some reason, looking at them just made me wanna suck them."

Timeless Truth.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Age gap Incest Lolicon NSFW Threesome Watersports

Take a look at those tags. No, really, look at them.

Have you seen a cluster like that before?

I suspect this manga was created only to rile the readers in this forum.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I've been waiting for this one to get translated since the first one got translated lol (I found the raw a while ago)

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Idk why but I thought of yuru camp when I saw the cover. But love the sequel more than the original

TBH same.

To reply you must either login or sign up.