Forum › Posts by Timbla

joined Oct 3, 2017

Wow these new three deus ex bullshit girls are becoming more hatable by the second. As if their introduction didn’t make them the pinnacle of annoying already.

Timbla
joined Oct 3, 2017

Aw this was adorable

joined Oct 3, 2017

Hah, didn’t know this was distinguished from regular ol isekai. Seems to have very few works categorised under it atm though.

joined Oct 3, 2017

This is my new favorite tag. All of it is just ridiculously unnecessary, even the tag itself.

Timbla
joined Oct 3, 2017

Anyone got something similar to kitanai kimi ga ichiban kawaii? or happy sugar life?

Otherwise something similar to looking up to magical girls up to before the current arc. Is up to date on liar satsuki alrady

Something that is a bit more serious but with good/interesting/believable characters (was a bit iffy on gunjo). Or just something that’s dark with fckuked plot. Something that starts off light and unassuming but turns morbid would be a treat too. Cool artstyle is a plus.

Timbla
My Duckling discussion 25 Jun 12:20
joined Oct 3, 2017

Cute but a bit bittersweet and with more realistic characters than I expected

They're still in a world where appearance is the most important factor in being acknowledged and liked by society.

Also, even if Mika still is a bit overprotective, she could help Chiho to take baby steps into becoming less insecure and stand up for herself and Mika could learn to dial down the overprotectiveness. Well we don't know if that actually happens but considering Mika's and Chiho's thinking up to now the arrows are pointing in the right way.

Establishing both external problems (that could become societal commentary. it is a real problem especially for women, especially in Japan, even if it is atm just a reflection of the society) and internal struggles while setting up for character growth (both want to become a better person) all wrapped up in a neat little package. A relationship where they learn to communicate with each other and in turn become more well rounded people, it's wonderful.

Even if this style or genre is not my cup of tea (still stuck in my crappy teenage drama/mystery/romance phase ex "first kill" (I am not completely tasteless), have not developed a refined taste yet, comes with age probably) I got to applaud the author for this work.

Timbla
riverFlower discussion 15 Jan 16:49
joined Oct 3, 2017

I’ve absolutely fallen in love with the villainess series. Coming from the manhua translation to your translation of the novel has me absolutely delighted. The translation is wonderful and I hope that you will continue for the entire series. (Unless the series quality substantially drop at some point and becomes abysmal, then I would let it slide..)

Timbla
joined Oct 3, 2017

Give me something that forces one to bleach their eyes three times afterwards

Timbla
joined Oct 3, 2017

My favorite

Timbla
joined Oct 3, 2017

Yes I agree

Timbla
joined Oct 3, 2017

I wish there was more