Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yeah, I just can't ship Miya-nee with her stalker, it just doesn't click in any right way.

Did you not read the chapter that just came out or what

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Hana is so mature. I'm beginning to like pairing her and Mya-nee.

Adults and children is a bad mix for a relationship. Saying a child is "mature" as an excuse to take them is nothing more than pretense for predatory behavior. An adult can run circles around a child, psychologically speaking. Furthermore, if an author writes a child as an adult for a pedophillic relationship, that just excites the pedos, man.

please stop right there that also applies to anyone that wants to respond to this arguement this is gonna be pointless annoying and long so please im begging everybody here let´s just stop it here please

Yeah, it's alright cuz it's manga, I get it... I don't wanna get banned. Hope in humanity lost, thank you!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Matsumoto x Miyako and Noah x Hinata are the way to goooooooooo.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Matsumoto x Myanee x Matsumoutoimouto.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Miyako really has no leg to stand on when it comes to finding Matsumoto creepy. At least she's not bribing a child with candy so she can take photos of her. Also, this was a cute chapter.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, I just can't ship Miya-nee with her stalker, it just doesn't click in any right way.

My comment was in regard to that very chapter. I just don't find those two to go well together, no matter what.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Miyako really has no leg to stand on when it comes to finding Matsumoto creepy. At least she's not bribing a child with candy so she can take photos of her. Also, this was a cute chapter.

Matsumoto practically makes a ritual every time she makes clothes for Miyako, and it's not about their creepiness anyway, the whole point of Matsumoto's character is that she is there so Miyako learns to not be creepy anymore with Hana and just romance her normally, the big difference between the 2 is that Miyako isn't anymore the woman that bribed a child with candy to take photos like she did in the first chapter while Matsumoto is exactly the same as when she was introduced and she won't change, while Miyako changed a lot in these 50 chapters.

This permanent difference between the 2 is what makes Miyako only being able to progress romantically with Hana while only stay as friends with Matsumoto.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

" EAT ME UP "

last edited at Jun 4, 2019 8:27PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Matsumoto practically makes a ritual every time she makes clothes for Miyako, and it's not about their creepiness anyway, the whole point of Matsumoto's character is that she is there so Miyako learns to not be creepy anymore with Hana and just romance her normally, the big difference between the 2 is that Miyako isn't anymore the woman that bribed a child with candy to take photos like she did in the first chapter while Matsumoto is exactly the same as when she was introduced and she won't change, while Miyako changed a lot in these 50 chapters.

This permanent difference between the 2 is what makes Miyako only being able to progress romantically with Hana while only stay as friends with Matsumoto.

Pedophilia is always gonna be creepier than the light brand of stalking Matsumoto does full stop. Like I can actually sympathize with Matsumoto and root for her because her feelings aren't inherently predatory.

last edited at Jun 4, 2019 9:22PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Pedophilia is always gonna be creepier than the light brand of stalking Matsumoto does full stop. Like I can actually sympathize with Matsumoto and root for her because her feelings aren't inherently predatory.

Miyako isn't in love with Hana because she's a child, she's in love with Hana because she's Hana, it's pointless to root for someone that already lost before being introduced. Just wait until Hana grows, Miyako has said multiple times she'll always be with her, which means she'll wait to seal the deal. And I believe the manga will time skip to seal the deal when Hana is 18+.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Matsumoto needs to just go away. I was glad she didn't show up much in the anime.

Letys%20try%20this%20again
joined Mar 26, 2017

Matsumoto needs to just go away. I was glad she didn't show up much in the anime.

But she was in every episode.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't really read this manga but I clicked because 50 is a good number and lol, best girl chapter!!!
I might read the next one because ....valentine!

PS: For a comedy, you guy are really serious lol

last edited at Jun 5, 2019 12:23AM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

"Light brand of stalking Matsumoto does"

Are you high?

That's like saying, "the light little bit of ear nibbling Mike Tyson does."

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

My comment was in regard to that very chapter. I just don't find those two to go well together, no matter what.

It was a joke, but in my opinion I think that chapter was to make their ship appeal more to readers, and it worked on me. Although I did already like the ship from the beginning

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Are you high?

Mike Tyson x Kevin Spacey cage match you say?

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Are you high?

Mike Tyson x Kevin Spacey cage match you say?

Book it, Vince.

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

"For every ten bad things you say about yourself, I'll tell you twenty good things about you Miyako-san."

Wow, that was a very sweet thing to say!

I know Koko is very crazy, but I really feel sorry for her sometimes.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I still say Miya-nee/Stalker, Noah/Siscon and Hana is too immature and uninterested to pair up.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Freaking Noa crushing on Hinata is sooooo darn cute!!!
I just complained about the age gap in here with Myako and Hana on another manga discussion post but I really do love the other crushes here.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 3:09AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Mya-nee, even when you're feeling down and afraid of losing Hana, you still truthfully assure her she can make any snacks she wants if she practices. ^_^

And then Hana-chan turns it around and invites you to open a cake shop together as a married couple, because Mya-nee's snacks are still the best.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Wow, I’m really happy that Miyako remembered what Kouko said in the previous chapter about the “someone like me” thing and caught herself from saying it again this chapter. That’s a big step forward for her, and I’m proud.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 5:27AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Aw. Hinata x Noah Moment. Loved it.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I really don't feel Mya x Kouko, but an older Hana could be a nice pair for Mya.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Matsumoto said some pretty nice things on the previous chapter, made it all the more painful when she blew it at the end.
Hinata's given Noa a lot of reasons to get jealous lately, but she always charms her back (without trying, even)
"Did I just get proposed to by a grade schooler?" Hoshino Miyako, probably

To reply you must either login or sign up.