Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

If Yamada ever figures out what “bath pictures” are and goes with it, Kase may have an aneurysm.

Considering Kase regularly displays symptoms of a stroke anytime her mind even remotely wanders off to potentionally spending some "quality time" with her beloved plant, I already worry about her health...
Yamada figuring out how to actually and intentionally tease her girlfriend may very well be her death sentence ^^;

5567ee76-7b57-431e-98e4-0271fb119a2f
joined Mar 30, 2019

Oh my ....

I think Kase is in a big trouble or is it the other way around... Yamada?
Fukami will, definitely, challenge this two in a roller coaster of despair.

By the way... great manga :)

joined Feb 22, 2019

Man I love these inept dorks. Its what I show up for and I am never disappointed. Will we get some Jealous and Reverse Yamada? But then Kase is sick so she kinda flubs it up? Hmmmm cant wait for more. Hope America gets this one on their shelves too.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Man I love these inept dorks. Its what I show up for and I am never disappointed. Will we get some Jealous and Reverse Yamada? But then Kase is sick so she kinda flubs it up? Hmmmm cant wait for more. Hope America gets this one on their shelves too.

I have no doubts. It’s money in the bank if a publisher picks this up.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Considering that all 5 volumes of the first series are out in English, it's a pretty safe bet this will be too.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Considering that all 5 volumes of the first series are out in English, it's a pretty safe bet this will be too.

At the least, we'll need to wait until they actually announce a Japanese tank for the Y+K material first. IIRC, Takashima's put the flashback chapters that weren't already put in volume 5 (ie. Straw Hat and Phone) into their own seperate doujin, titled Yamada to Kase-san +, so basically there needs to be at least enough college era chapters for their own book (the next chapter seems like a good bookend).

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I was just re-reading volumes aaaand... I really want them to finish first year already so Kase will move out from dorm and they decide to live together XD it will be hilarious.

Takashima's put the flashback chapters that weren't already put in volume 5 (ie. Straw Hat and Phone) into their own seperate doujin, titled Yamada to Kase-san +

Am I missing something? Was there a dj like that or it's planned or what?

Edit 2: I just checked my vol 5 (cuz it finally arrived) and we might need to re-arrange some chapters here and in first series.

Vol 5 includes chapters:
- sunflowers (from Y&K)
- Christmas (special from s1)
- Powdery snow (Y&K)
- Gloves (in v5 s1)
- Cherry Blossoms (in v5 s1)
- Rival (special from s1)

last edited at Apr 4, 2019 12:42AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

To any of you Canadia yurifans, Takeshima's gonna be attending the Toronto Comics Art Festival in May.
http://www2.torontocomics.com/2019/04/03/tcaf-welcomes-yuri-manga-ka-hiromi-takashima/

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

To any of you Canadia yurifans, Takeshima's gonna be attending the Toronto Comics Art Festival in May.
http://www2.torontocomics.com/2019/04/03/tcaf-welcomes-yuri-manga-ka-hiromi-takashima/

I am jealous! I'm close to the Canuckian border but on the way wrong coast so I can't even drive up and make a day of it. Buuuu, buuuu~

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

I going to ship Kase with Fukami now LoL

Icon
joined Apr 12, 2019

does anyone know when this is going to update? I think the new ch came out on April 27th in Japan. But I can't find any raws either :(

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

does anyone know when this is going to update? I think the new ch came out on April 27th in Japan. But I can't find any raws either :(

The first step is waiting for the Kindle edition of Wings to come out.

Icon
joined Apr 12, 2019

The first step is waiting for the Kindle edition of Wings to come out.

do you know when that is?

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

This has brightened my day no end.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ba-dump

oh no!

Please Yamada, don't catch a cold! but yeah that was very cute! even the "I just got here" lie it was perfect hehehe.

Geez, senpai, was it really necessary to say something like "you two seem pretty close." mind your own business or at least don't be so insensitive .-.) poor Yamada

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

... and then they f ---! XD

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I gotta say, I love the florist ladies. They're so cute almost fangirling over Yamada like that.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

THIS WAS PERFEEEEEEEEEEEEECT. TOMOKA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.
And I bet the next chapter starts with both of them in the bed ♥

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That ba-dump . . . I dunno.

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

Its been ages since the last chapter i need more....

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

That ba-dump . . . I dunno.

Its the start of the harem maybe? lmao

last edited at May 30, 2019 2:14PM

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

First half: Is this gonna be a chapter filled with a whole bunch on drama!?
Second half: No, no drama here, they are still super lovey dovey with each other.
idk if there exists a cuter yuri couple out there (btw Yamada brings 90% of the cuteness).

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

If Yamada ever figures out what “bath pictures” are and goes with it, Kase may have an aneurysm.

Considering Kase regularly displays symptoms of a stroke anytime her mind even remotely wanders off to potentionally spending some "quality time" with her beloved plant, I already worry about her health...
Yamada figuring out how to actually and intentionally tease her girlfriend may very well be her death sentence ^^;

Seeing as Yamada has (finally) learned to take the initiative to kiss Kase, Yamada learning to dangle a few sneaks and grazes in front of Kase is slowly entering the realm of possibility.
I hope either of them would have the mind to keep an emergency defibrillator handy.
Or Yamada should just learn different ways to manually jumpstart Kase. CPR included.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

idk if there exists a cuter yuri couple out there (btw Yamada brings 90% of the cuteness).

Does Hana no Arashi count?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Kase doesn't have to worry about infecting Yamada, her bacteria doesn't work on plants!
God, I love these two useless girls. MIkawa too for not giving a single f*ck.

The Tomoka-chan+Kiss combo was deadlier than the legendary Kase-san kick. Yui has been working hard on expressing herself more while trying to become an adult. Her worries about a rival are of course unecessary, but at least she didn't jump to conclusions right away.

Dat final Kasedon tho.

last edited at May 30, 2019 2:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.