Forum › Posts by GoobFool

GoobFool
joined Feb 22, 2019

Ok but am I the only weirdo who thinks Kase San came to, excuse my language, fuck her girl at the Gardens? Bc thats what it seems like to me.

GoobFool
joined Feb 22, 2019

Why is it whenever I come into this MFing comment section to talk amongst other fans.. its just people arguing. What feels like a two year long argument. Jesus christ.

Hooray for updates tho! I just got to the party late.

GoobFool
joined Feb 22, 2019

Man I love these inept dorks. Its what I show up for and I am never disappointed. Will we get some Jealous and Reverse Yamada? But then Kase is sick so she kinda flubs it up? Hmmmm cant wait for more. Hope America gets this one on their shelves too.

GoobFool
joined Feb 22, 2019

So hyped. I laughed because in the English version they have full blown sex on screen. Kase says "Yui I love you." And then here in the bathroom scene made me laugh because I interpeted her "Here?" As a Oh my god she wants to do it here? Since Kase again says Yui I love you.

I get why Kase is so anxious. Her first love, first kiss, first asking anyone out is Yamada. In one of the volumes she admits that she is always scared some boy or another girl is gonna come by and sweep Yamada off her feet. She is insecure because Yamada to her is so bright and lovely even if Yamada doesnt know it.

Mmmmm cant wait for more fuzzies or mild drama these two have.