Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

By the way I'm not only one who thought Koguma was about to reveal her mom died after giving birth to her right ? For a second I really got scared

No, I flashed on that for a half-second too.

But this mangaka can demolish our hearts easily enough without going that far—god help us all if they ever do.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, that text on page 9 was unfortunately placed. I thought she had her face covered like in those typical manga death scenes for a moment as well ^^;

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, if the art was less moe, I think the story would work even better, maybe because the "deep" cuteness would stand out much more.

I read deep as derp, and suddenly imagined Hino doing this

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/12276

Not that that'd be out of character.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Im gonna have depression when this series will end, or when it’s not being translated anymore FeelsBadMan

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I've spent years without getting any spoilers of Clannad, I can't believe you guys ruined it for me.

cries

...you should really have played it already. Don't worry that spoiler is meaningless anyway. It will make sense once you finally reach After Story.

Speak for yourself, lol. I just watched it for the first time a couple months ago. I wasn't aware that Clannad was actually a game prior to the anime, so even after watching all of it (and knowing what all happened somehow didn't make it hurt less, phooey to that "het is awful" belief, love is love) I was still confused and had to look it up. Felt dumb afterwards. Too focused on

for me to put it all together in my head. lol

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I've spent years without getting any spoilers of Clannad, I can't believe you guys ruined it for me.

cries

...you should really have played it already. Don't worry that spoiler is meaningless anyway. It will make sense once you finally reach After Story.

Speak for yourself, lol. I just watched it for the first time a couple months ago. I wasn't aware that Clannad was actually a game prior to the anime, so even after watching all of it (and knowing what all happened somehow didn't make it hurt less, phooey to that "het is awful" belief, love is love) I was still confused and had to look it up. Felt dumb afterwards. Too focused on

(sobbing pic)

for me to put it all together in my head. lol

Uh well... all you need to remember is that Key magic (Key is the name of the VN studio) always saves the day. It might not make sense but it works out in the end. So you mean that you watched a LP of the VN or..? Because the anime isnt as good.

If the depression was just right, play Little Busters! next! It's even better than Clannad. ^__^

last edited at May 15, 2019 4:36PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I watched the anime, I don't really play VNs and such much. I didn't realize that Clannad was a VN first, so the whole "bad end 'replayed' to best end" didn't make a lot of sense to me at first.

But anyway, I'm steering off topic.

I came in here originally to say "Hino and Koguma are such precious dorks, they make me smile when on most days I wouldn't".

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I'm gonna protect this with my life

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Hets are so forgettable anyway.

fact.

what? don´t know what are you talking about but toradora and tonari no kaibutsu are leagues above every yuri hosted on this site not even yagate kimi ni naru or nettaigyo wa yuki that are top tier yuri reach the level of qualitity of toradora and tonari no kaibutsu, don´t get me wrong im not saying they´re bad in fact they´re great and both probably are on my top 30 mangas of all time but right now shoujo manga/anime is way ahead of yuri manga/anime in quality and quantity

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, that text on page 9 was unfortunately placed. I thought she had her face covered like in those typical manga death scenes for a moment as well ^^;

I think the only people we’ve seen with full faces besides the Big Two are those couple of girls Koguma was talking to in the classroom, and in that case the theme was Hino never seeing Koguma with a happy face except then. (Koguma then proceeded to annihilate Hino with a big smile).

Faces are usually either cut off or in the distance blanked with no eyes.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch01#15

That’s because Hino and Koguma are the only true humans in this world.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I know the shying away from addressing people with their given name is a cultural thing, but it still weird to me.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This is one of the most random stuff I've seen so far.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

I don't know how long I can survive this, there's just too much Hino-san coming out
And the worse thing is, it's not bad at all!

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

too.
fucking.
precious.

10428004_725226147562057_2980308098006012144_n
joined Jan 17, 2015

Hahahaha the news, in this universe eila and sanya got married!!!
So happy to see my witches together :'v

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Im gonna have depression when this series will end, or when it’s not being translated anymore FeelsBadMan

I'll be depressed once they catch up and we only get updates 2x/month.

joined Dec 10, 2017

So Hino-san is an Aquarius!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I know the shying away from addressing people with their given name is a cultural thing, but it still weird to me.

I think it's the same level of awkwardness as when you call your teacher by their given name.

joined May 10, 2019

I know it said Hino was rubbing her back but uh..

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Koguma sending a sexy pic to Hino was just too cute with all of those reactions. Sleepless nights indeed...

[Edit] It was also revealed that Hino's star sign is indeed Aquarius.

last edited at May 15, 2019 9:08PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

OMG. Someday this will stop.
When it does, will I be able to go on?

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

For God's sake Hino just push her down already

she would love that.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Me when Koguma sent the selfie

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

What the fuck with the muscle woman in the newspaper... Also the same sex marriage

joined May 1, 2015

Hino was also reading another article about Lesbian weddings. She wants to make an honest woman out of Koguma.
My those two are pretty kinky. Handholding is soon to follow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.