Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The "baka" streak has still not been broken. She has said it every chapter without fail, but its getting sweeter each time.

That's the title point

For maximum moe points I want there to be one chapter where Hino is the one calling Koguma "baka" while blushing.
It would probably end me right then and there.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Did I get diabetes yet?

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 6:49AM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

im terminally suffering from how outrageously cute that was

joined May 28, 2017

Ma heart.

joined Sep 30, 2016

Come on everybody, all of you knows that it was a photo album from the beggining. I mean, you can't expect something else from Hino trolling-sama.

I think everyone knew that it wasn't going to be her privates, but how the heck would you predict a photo album? There were no hints as to what it could be. "Pretty pink" and "wet" are not descriptors for photo albums.

Hino wants to see something really private, and with Koguma's shy personality, a photo album fits perfect for that purpose (plus, I think I saw that in other place). And then, she told Koguma to "open" that. But that "wet" thing really caught me.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 8:05AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Smokey Robinson wrote it, the Marvelettes sang it:

The Hunter Gets Captured By the Game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBa746RVNHA&list=RDDBa746RVNHA&start_radio=1

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

So sweet!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Ultra gay

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... I sure hope this isn't the ending for this series, because it sure looks like a point where the author could simply end it and still have a decent resolution by having the last exchange serve as an implicit version of a love confession.

joined Jun 12, 2015

... I sure hope this isn't the ending for this series, because it sure looks like a point where the author could simply end it and still have a decent resolution by having the last exchange serve as an implicit version of a love confession.

There is still like 20 to be translated, and it's still on going.

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Wow this series has real development, I love it

Killer%20cute
joined Nov 23, 2016

I need more of this

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

Why people love those kind of things even through ther's no trace of plot or conflict. How powerful can the Cuteness (with upper case), be, that doesn't need no support for people to love it. It's a kind of magic. (I love it too, gotta say it)

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 5:16PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Why people love those kind of things even through ther's no trace of plot or conflict. How powerful can the Cuteness (with upper case), be, that doesn't need no support for people to love it. It's a kind of magic.

You may laugh at this, but this chapter actually had character development. Hino being open about her wish to stay close with Koguma without any strings attached or pretending to trick her is a huge leap in their relationship.

Character interactions, chemistry and comedy can carry anything to be honest. Some of the best things ever made are solely good because of the characters playing off of each other.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You may laugh at this, but this chapter actually had character development. Hino being open about her wish to stay close with Koguma without any strings attached or pretending to trick her is a huge leap in their relationship.

Character interactions, chemistry and comedy can carry anything to be honest. Some of the best things ever made are solely good because of the characters playing off of each other.

Yeah, I didn’t pay much attention to the first couple of chapters of this because it felt like one of those 4-koma-only-in-standard-format repetitive comedy series. But in rereading the whole thing, it has much more substance than I first thought.

Not high seriousness, but very solid fluff, if such can be imagined.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

Nichijou

Yeah, I didn’t pay much attention to the first couple of chapters of this because it felt like one of those 4-koma-only-in-standard-format repetitive comedy series. But in rereading the whole thing, it has much more substance than I first thought.

Not high seriousness, but very solid fluff, if such can be imagined.

I think the real point of this series is that it's getting cuter and cuter as progresses.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

At this rate, you guys know that the inevitable "Baka!!" with tears is coming too, right? and we can't stop it

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

At this rate, you guys know that the inevitable "Baka!!" with tears is coming too, right? and we can't stop it

Tears of joy when they agree to get married, right? :P

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

So that was basically a wedding ceremony, right? They're married now? Good, glad we cleared that up.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

It’s pretty much official at this point.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Oh man, this is WAY too cute for my health.

joined Dec 28, 2016

I'll once again point out that all the raws are available here. https://ganma.jp/hinosannobaka You can spoil yourself up to chapter 32.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I'll once again point out that all the raws are available here. https://ganma.jp/hinosannobaka You can spoil yourself up to chapter 32.

After reading that, these two still need less teasing and more ****ing.

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 8:34AM

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

It came from "This shit is cute" to "This shit is gay!!!" and i loving every seconds of it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I rather avoid spoilers because we're getting constant updated with good quality already

To reply you must either login or sign up.