Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

joined Oct 10, 2016

I was like "Lizard? Is this somehow connected with Nettagiyo Wa Yuki Ni Kogaeru? Or hidden monster girl?" But it's just a small animal. Thank god.

Also...
FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 2:54AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Yesssssss this is a great new idea, like I thought one was just angsting because of unrequited feelings and the other one was oblivious because "we're friends right??" But ex-girlfriends im totally here for

Get them back together camera girl!

mc is too scatty for me to ship with anyone (pixcitement really) but I am totally down for her being a Yuri helping hand

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

Insta-fav. Love how the MC got her shipping senses right at first sight. the ex girlfriends are super cute. And dang, Black haired girl is so not over that. My bet is that the other girl got scared of losing her friend if things got too serious or fought while in a relationship and went for the easy exit of "lets go back to being friends".

I was like "Lizard? Is this somehow connected with Nettagiyo Wa Yuki Ni Kogaeru?

But that one specifically got the Not Lizard tag. D:

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

Ex-girlfirend that's unexpected.

joined May 11, 2016

...alright I'm up for the ride. Sensei needs to be included in a pair as well, she's awesome. Dark skin ftw.

x2

Make it three

Pushes poke chips forward

Count me in bois

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Finally the only tag that matters is back. Welcome home my Lizards~

Okay, this is incredibly stupid, but whenever I see Tarumizu's name I accidentally read it as Tiramisu. Now she can definitely pass as a sweet, so it's not entirely wrong.
Anyway, she sure knows what she's doing.The yuri photographer genre is a prestigious one. You go Kou!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This was beautiful, I want more of it.
Almost broke my screen taping for the next chapter.
Also, the Lizard tag, I got anxious till the start looking for a lizard.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I predicted that the two are exes. Their "friends but not really" relationship is a big hint.

I don't think we've had a story where the main couple starts out as exes.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Great first chapter. At least it isn't convoluted and all over the place like Vampeerz, though that one is still readable. I saw a news about this manga over at Yurinavi and by using google translate, apparently there's a few yuri manga that's been suffering from bad sales for it's first volume and sadly, this manga is one of the title being mentioned. I'm just hoping it could recover soon after, and that news was a few weeks old anyway.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I knew it would be good as soon as I saw the Lizard tag
And it was good

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yuri on Ice ^^

Photography is too popular for nobody to join that club, especially if it's a successful one. Bet the senpai was found out to be a lizard person (or possible gay) and thus got shunned by everyone.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Photography is too popular for nobody to join that club, especially if it's a successful one. Bet the senpai was found out to be a lizard person (or possible gay) and thus got shunned by everyone.

Maybe at an art school... definitely not at a standard high school. Photography (especially the conventional non-selfie kind) is not popular with teens. Usually its the school supporting that kind of thing for prestige though.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuri on Ice ^^

Photography is too popular for nobody to join that club, especially if it's a successful one. Bet the senpai was found out to be

a lizard person
(or possible gay)

Why not both? Do I sense Gay Lizard, Gay for Lizards, and Reptilian Crush tags on the horizon?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

a lizard person
(or possible gay)

Why not both? Do I sense Gay Lizard, Gay for Lizards, and Reptilian Crush tags on the horizon?

Now listen here friend...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Do I sense Gay Lizard,

It's a gecko, not a whiptail lizard!

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

Now I want Reptilian Crush to be a thing.

joined Jul 22, 2014

ex-girlfriends huh, would be interesting if it becomes a threesome with camera girl get thrown into the middle.

joined May 1, 2015

Polyamory ending?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Polyamory ending?

AMEN TO THAT! Photographer-san x Sensei x Kaichou

joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, I haven't really seen the ex-girlfriends in any other work. The art is very pretty and that first page took my breath away!
I hope they start dating again or something.
I think I'll keep an eye on this one.

Then you haven't read Honey & Mustard by Morishima Akiko. I can highly recommend that one.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Ex girlfriends and they're still "close friends" hmmmm i like this..

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

if this turns into one of these serieses that dont get a New a chapter regularly im gonna be so depressed, because i really enjoyed just 1 single chapter and i want more!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is it just me, or was that ending really abrupt, even for the end of a chapter? I actually clicked a few times, expecting another page or two.

joined Jan 26, 2019

So was camera girl oblivious to the yuriness or was it only the being exes she was surprised at?

To reply you must either login or sign up.